ZARA
3.7 av 5 stjerner.
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

ZARA anmeldelser fra ansatte

Sorter etter

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Viser alle 6,333 anmeldelser

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
En salg assistent kan lære seg mye om klær, lære om lederskap og jobber i gruppe.

Great Place for Networking

Entered this job as an opportunity to network within the fashion industry. Met so many people and gained connections in little time. Definitely not a career driven job as a whole unless you are looking to gain a higher position. An extra source of income in a somewhat bearable environment.

It's ok

racks and racks of stuff to put away combined with really busy shopping days - almost no time to recover the floor and already have to run new racks brought down
Jobbkultur

Hardest retail job I have ever worked

I wasn’t expecting this job to be so tough as it is. Everyone is over worked meanwhile working almost full time hours but being a “part time worker” with no benefits. I was blindsided by this job there are so many aspects that make it difficult. I have never worked somewhere where at least 1 person is quitting every two weeks. The location I work at is constantly busy and management really doesn’t care there is no team effort. Often we are under staffed and some managers don’t care enough to help.

Fordeler

Hour lunch, 25% off family and friends discount.

Ulemper

Understaffed, no work life balance, long day’s.

Very stressful

Always a lot of stuff to do specially during truck days. Fast pace environment and very long shifts for minimum wage with OKAY benefits. Management is a big mess no matter the location. Great coworkers that ease the workload. Despite the stress and poor management, you earn good skills recognizable in many stores.

Good skills, great coworkers

Ulemper

Long hours, poor management.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

Overworked for little pay

Working here is easy but it can get overwhelming and stressful. It seems they never have enough people to work and so many customers that it creates an overworking stressful. There is too much expectation of what we should do for super little pay (minimum wage). Coworkers are pretty cool and managers try to work with you, cool discount, and I also got any requested days off I wanted and they work around your schedule. Shifts are super long, was working 9 hour shifts (with 1 hour lunch) for 4 days as a part time employee. The downside is just the environment of rushing and having to pick up so much slack, not enough workers, and trying to take advantage as much as they can.

Fordeler

Employee discount, requested days off

Ulemper

Super long shifts, minimum wage pay

Inappropriate work place

The staffs and customers aren't a priority in the company, profits comes first!Since I started working at zara I felt I was just a number to them. Working overtime and irregular shifts being part-time and don't receiving for this, was the beginning of a nightmare. They don't hire enough staffs to cover the shopfloor but you feel the pressure to clean and tidy everything perfectly to the next day, they don't have enough " Ipods" that's an important tool to work, because the customer all time stops you to ask for more sizes and we don't have it to check. About commission, we suppose to receive 1% of the month sales of the days we've been working, but even when the store surpassed the sales target we receive less and less.Next year they will arrange a permanent commission, so that means, if the store sells much more than expected, we gonna receive the same amount every month, and they won't pay January salary because of this changes. I could write a book about how unsatisfactory is to work at Zara.

Staff discount 25%

Ulemper

Lack of respect with employees

Stressful. Run away now.

A typical day at work is stressful at the least. I learned I can only put up with so much BS. Management expects a TON out of you. Workplace culture is depressing. The hardest part of the job is dealing with entitled customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is hard to say.

Great benefits

Stressful work environment

Would work here again

Great experience. Has its pros and cons like any job. Crazy busy during sale season. Very fast paced and met great friends. Lost of work during holiday seasons, so really good paychecks!!

Great discount

lots of work

Not really the best

I had this as my first job and at first it was not that bad, but until i had to deal with stupid and rude customers that would ask or get mad of stupid things almost everytime i worked. The manager there had a lot of favortism going on, overall the work culture there was pretty bad

Decent pay

They do not care

Not a fun place to work

More returns than purchase stressfull managers stealing and never on tbe register only 15 to 20 hours managers are rude drawers short long lines complaining customers

Fordeler

Luch is short you do not get all your breaks

No healthcare

Horrible place to work

Mangers don’t care about the staff, to much stress and pressure so much it’s given me mental health issues and have had to quit the job, the hours are ridiculous and are very unhealthy, not in anyway shape or form flexible with your outside of work life

If I could give management a 0 I wod

Horrible management that belittled you and is passive aggressive, I see why most people leave that job and they never have consistent employees. Especially if you work in men's the two managers are awful people who can't communicate properly.

Jobbkultur

Good management, great time and very international

The salary is ok but you can compensate with the commission and also employees discount. The work plan changes a lot for someone with children can be difficult sometimes but overall i had a great experience working there

Employee discount
Jobbkultur

Menosprecio del personal con menor rango por parte de la directiva

Contratos basura que empeoraban en condiciones en cada renovación bajo pena de no renovación (mi caso fue por negarme a aceptar el que se nos cargase con el trabajo de los organizadores en tienda y así despido de estos, haciendo el doble del trabajo por el mismo sueldo), imprevistos facilmente resolubles por coordinadores de zona pero que una mala comunicación con rrhh y dirección se traducían en descargas con personal insuficiente, asi como disposición de elementos de prl menos que insuficientes, aún con la denuncia pertinente al coordinador respectiva.

Horario

Ulemper

Condiciones laborales y desprotección total del empleado
Jobbkultur

Managers have no respect for employees and you are blamed for no reason

Most employees and managers speaking Spanish to each other without paying attention to you. Managers never say good morning to employees first. And if you are a new employee you suffer a lot to stay there for more than two months. Very stressful job, no communication between employees. You just have to work like a machine. In my experience, it was worse place to work.

Fair salaries

Bad management
Jobbkultur

Très bonne entreprise avec une équipe équipe souvent jeune donc très agréable

Zara est l'une des principales entreprises internationales de monde

Des transports
Jobbkultur

It’s my responsibility to work with a team and to be a part of a company

If you do your job and do it well, you will brand yourself into a person really good in that job. However, when it comes time to promote, the management team is looking for a leader and leaders typically need to be fully engaged in the company. They need to care about their job and role but also need to care about the business in its entirety

Free lunch

Short break

Bad management

Workmates are fun to work with, the salary is alright. However, the management system is just horrible, some of the managers are rude to their staff and the customers.

Miserable!

I worked in the kings plaza location and honestly that was the most horrible job I’ve ever had. The managers are either racist or just plain out mean and nasty. They are very inconsiderate and don’t care about you at all. They have no a/c in the summer and don’t try to accommodate either. I would never work there again. That have you work 60+ hours and claim everyone as part time.

Rude management
Jobbkultur

Terrible place to work at

Always understaffed because they suck as management. Being a cashier is probably the worst at ZARA. You have to process so many returns and managers ignore you when you need help with running them. They put you in a department alone with no other help and you have customers left and right arguing as to why you are alone. They claim new people don't last because their stressed (obviously management cant seem to fix the issue) . This job literally drains you mentally. Now they have self check out, which you have to do triple the work.. 5 self check out registers and only one person is in charge of doing everything... and they expect people to last ??

making new friends

Ulemper

Managers, overworked, long hours, UNPAID lunch break
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos ZARA. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering