Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Verisure anmeldelser fra ansatte for Security Consultant

Stillingstittel
Sted
Fant 57 anmeldelser som matchet søket
Se alle 1,129 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
working at verisure had its fun moments I learned a lot from every who worked there, as it is a sales company, sale target demands are quite high and numerous of times you'll experience making your sales and loses customers due to the bad customer service from head office. The other workers in the branch are great, very friendly and always there to help you, the management is unorganised even though I really like the branch manager there.Overall it is a fast paced job which will good moments and lots of bad.
Fordeler
the verisure and non-verisure customers I met whilst I worked there.
Ulemper
very long hours, the company lacks patience, customers service towards existing customer is slightly appalling.
Jobbkultur
A typical day is giving £100% of our time and effort to promote products and give quotes to make sales2ndly going on pre booked appointments and installations.Good hard work pays off with great attitude.
Fordeler
Profitable job if one is careful enough with their earnies after working hard.
Ulemper
Watch out for pit falls and loop holes not to loose your commi9sions and bonuses.
Jobbkultur
amazing job to be in with a lovely group, will be applying to go back in the future 10/10 for management and staff, employers care about your mental health and wellbeing!
lovely colleagues
Jobbkultur
I had a terrible experience with the manager from Bristol office. He never respected or treated fairly any his employees. He tries to brainwash them to compete between each other and generate hate at the office. He also uses fear at the office to scare the employees with example If you don't do this you will ended up loosing your job etc ... He used to shut at me all the time. I am not saying all the managers are the same. I am just explaining my own experience with this manager that his name starts by "I". I will recommend HR to look into this abusive behaviour because this is only a 5% explanation.
Fordeler
One free lunch a month sometimes
Ulemper
Long hours, bad management ...
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
Great work-life balance, a lot of travelling, cool people. Good experience for a transition job. For starters, or young people looking for their first job, it couldn't get better. Gather experience in sales for 6 months to a year and aim higher, move to a well-paid job.
Fordeler
Work-life balance, travel, meeting all kinds of new people, fun gatherings, on point trainings
Ulemper
If you want to earn the minimum wage, go for it. If you're aiming higher, don't.
Jobbkultur
Very horrible company to work for a nightmare no support from management and the work private life balance is seriously uncompromising Management did not care about products they only cared about make money at other people’s expense
Jobbkultur
There is a lack of management support to the Security Consultants. It is more of a pressured field sales role which includes technical installations of the product. Targets have to be met on a monthly or you receive a performance related dressing down. You start in the morning focussing on business field sales and generating leads, at the same time you can receive warm leads from HQ to follow up and there is a disregard to your location and the leads location. A demonstration and a walk through of the security system can take up to 2-3 hours if installation is required can take up a min 3 hours. You are then required to generate at least 2 cold leads and follow them up. Overall a minimum day can be 13 hours and more. All consultants are incentivised with targets for the month and are expected to close 6 sales in the month as a veteran.
Jobbkultur
excellent role if you want to always be thinking on your feet, and working hard, planning and managing your relationships with clients and with your personal time.
Jobbkultur
Ok but if no sales it below NMW. Lot of after work to do so hours are long. It's long day as start business 2 hrs sat about then resi for few hours.
Jobbkultur
They just take people on board to push their products onto people. They use the names of these people to put on the contracts and sell their products. Then just get rid of the used employees and ignore the customers. Very unethical bunch of people!!!! They'll con anyone for a few quid! They don't care about anyone. They make you put in so many hours that the salary at the end of the month is not even minimum wage!
Jobbkultur
Your told to drive wherever whenever and you only get a bit of your fuel money back. Work hours are crazy they take over your life. I would not recommend working there also management is absolutely Rubbish!!
Jobbkultur
Worst company I have had the misfortune to work for promise the earth and deliver zero can’t say to much as legal action pending avoid at all costs total shambles
Jobbkultur
Awful company to work for, very unprofessional place of work. Bad at paying wages, different prices for alarm system starting from 999 to 299, what a joke the system is worthless. No support, Wolverhampton branch manager has no management skills, no where to be seen, doesn't turn up to work and asks for live locations.
Jobbkultur
I was working at the Harrow Branch for a total of about 3 months before I had to get out of there. In the interview and induction it all sounds great and promising because that’s how they make it come across, however when this is completed that’s when it goes downhill. First of all they don’t even give you a copy of your contract to keep, they just make you sign one and keep it to themselves which they probably edit every now and then to their according. I believe this is actually illegal, and I did mention this to them, but they just made excuses as to why we didn’t receive them. The hours are ridiculous, they expect you to work till 8-9pm sometimes even later after starting at 8am, especially when you have appointments with clients at their home address in late evenings. Also you have to use your own car for the first three months before you get a company car, and in those three months all the travelling done to clients addresses no matter where it is, and driving in and out of London and surrounding areas, the fuel is not paid for or covered at all. There is a lot of cold knocking involved, in fact that is what you are expected to do majority if not almost all the time. The conversation rate of actually getting a sale is very very low and can be quite demotivating no matter how hard I tried, and all the effort I put in. Also the base salary works very different and unfair as to what I have seen elsewhere. The base salary acts as a trigger, and you have to make enough sales to hit your trigger first, to then make more sales on top to earn any actual commission. With the conversion - mer...
Everything really
Jobbkultur
I recently attended the 3 day training course after being offered a full time position as a security consultant, to be told at 2pm on day 3 that I had to achieve 75% in the end of course test otherwise I my employment would be terminated. This was not mentioned at any time prior to this & I was told at the beginning of the course that the test would be "open book" so no need to memorize anything just make notes. However the test was a closed book one and half the people on the course failed and were terminated there and then. Seems to be a new tactic so beware........ This is a con and I have turned down interviews and other positions based on the belief I had a full time permanent job The email of received with the job offer made no mention or having to "pass" the training only referring to a 2 week induction. I signed a contract on day 1 and provided all relevant information to confirm my right to work, bank details etc. I am taking legal advice......
NONE, DON'T EVEN PROVIDE WATER IN THE TRAINING ROOM
YES THIS IS A CON
Jobbkultur
Quick turn around of staff if you don’t fit their needs, have to work extra long day and makes work come over family. Cannot take days off when sick, a lot of time running around
Senior members
Jobbkultur
It is basically door to door selling, which is not mentioned on their job advert. Their product is good but you are required to be an aggressive sales men to generate sales.
Door Selling
Good Bonus
Jobbkultur
Every day was a long day, starting first thing in the morning and finishing late in the evening, despite being told otherwise at interview. They say you only go door knocking when it's quiet, however most days were spent doing so. Verisure also claim to give 60% warm leads (appointments with potential customers already interested), but this could not be further from the truth, warm leads come once in a blue moon and are distributed unevenly. The potential to earn a lot of money is there, however the base salary is £1250 per month, which, given the amount of hours spent working, works out to be WAY below minimum wage. To earn commission, you must first earn the £1250, before you begin earning additional money, something which they do not make clear, so I would advise anyone applying to bear that in mind. If you want to work for a company that supports you, do not work for Verisure, nothing is ever good enough and while striving to be better is a good thing, they do not seem to understand there is a limit and always expect more regardless. Verisure also want their employees to hassle their customers relentlessly, something which I have seen cause people to lose sales over numerous times, but if you don't, management will not be happy and see it as laziness. There will be a lot expected of you with little to no recognition for what you do achieve. This is a company that does not care about their staff, underpaying people and punishing them for trivial reasons. Most of what I was told during my interview was not in fact the truth, leading to a LOT of disappointment and the lies - mer...
Good earning potential
Long hours, unprofessional
Jobbkultur
Security Consultant is difficult at the start as there is too much to learn and grasp all in one go as well as trying to meet your monthly sales targets. Wolverhampton branch is great to work at as the management team is very supportive and friendly, which is what you need in a company of this calibre. Door to door is not got everyone as you constantly have to travel and find sales!
Fordeler
Good pay structure & incentives (company pays for holidays + winning free stuff)
Ulemper
Door to door sales aren’t easy, you have to work some weekends if need be
Jobbkultur
I enjoy working here. Positive friendly people around. Thanks to Managers and Team Leaders are really helpfull and nice persons. You learn a lot here, get a lot of motivation. High potential for progress and earning a good money. Work hard and it’ll worth it.
Need your own car
Jobbkultur
Joined this company recently after spending 20 years in catering management wanting a job that will reward my hard work and input but with reasonable hours as I barely saw my family while working in catering. Could not be happier. Received excellent training and have a great team leader and branch manager that actually care about me. Company offers great benefits.
Fordeler
Company car, phone, flexible working hours, hard work rewarded.
N/a