Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Verisure anmeldelser fra ansatte for Branch Manager

Stillingstittel
Sted
Fant 6 anmeldelser som matchet søket
Se alle 1,126 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
Work hard and you will be rewarded. time management is key and knowing you product is essential. Create a system like a work schedule and stick to it.
Jobbkultur
If you want to around the clock under constant stress and pressure to make and install sales then this is the job for you! Have to sell and install your own sales, if you have a bad month and perform less than 5 sales your sacked on the spot! No work life balance they only care about sales not there staff your just a number! It’s a job for a single man, they don’t really take on many woman as they feel woman will not want to knock doors 6 days a week!
Out in the field
Ulemper
No support and crazy hours!
Jobbkultur
Very dynamic company to work for. I started working 3 years ago and the progression in my position has skyrocketed. Every step i took i was supported by manager and my colleagues and enabled me to make the right choices to grow both professionally and personally.
Fordeler
Expenses paid, rich commission scheme, work conventions abroad
Ulemper
You never know where the job will take you. But that could be perceived as a positive
Jobbkultur
Ive been at Verisure for over 18 months and had an amazing Journey so far. Ive been really well looked after and supported all the way from Sales Consultant to my position now as a Branch Manager. It's a job where you work hard but the rewards are on another level.
Amazing commission and support
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
Persoonlijk heb ik in de 6 jaar dat ik inmiddels voor het bedrijf werk al 2 keer promotie kunnen maken. Een eerste keer na 6 maanden, een tweede keer na 3 jaar.
Jobbkultur
Verisure is the perfect company to work for. I’m a branch manager in Verisure and I can honestly say that I love my job. Don’t get me wrong it’s not an easy job but it’s very rewarding. The working environment is friendly and everyone is willing to give you a hand if you need it. We’re like a family that keeps growing and developing. The career progression is amazing!! I highly recommend.
Salary