Verisure
3.7 av 5 stjerner.
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Verisure anmeldelser fra ansatte i London

Stillingstittel
Sted
Fant 29 anmeldelser som matchet søket
Se alle 1,231 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
Work hard and you will be rewarded. time management is key and knowing you product is essential. Create a system like a work schedule and stick to it.
Jobbkultur
I would avoid this place at all costs, very unprofessional, the manager was very rude and she made it clear who she liked and didn’t like, definitely a colourist and very childish
Relaxed
Ulemper
Bad management, unprofessional, very disrespectful
Jobbkultur
Management was changing way too often. Some people do know what they do - Others have no clue. Payments change all the time, which is said to be normal but sometimes it honestly isn't. Possibility for "development" and "to grow". The work eats up your life and your nerves most of the time... Life Balance - can improve for sure! Salary- as well! Best thing I did was to quit. Politics - drama - way too much.
Good alarm system
Poor life balance
Jobbkultur
Poor Management. Unfair pay cuts for no reasonable reason. Reduced Morale. Poor Communication Skills. Decline in Motivation. They don't recognize your potential. They play Favorites. Issue Management.... Etc. There are a good side as well ...you get to know good people as well in your team and you get to have nice Christmas dinners :)
Jobbkultur
High level of pressure. Not for everyone. But if you like a challenge you will enjoy it. Company is still relatively new so is the ideal place for you if you are looking to progress quickly.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
I worked with this company for a number of years and can confidently say that I have never encountered such a terrible work/life balance. Management will give you (X) number of jobs per day - If you finish all those jobs by 2pm there will be no early home time. Instead they will find more work to keep you occupied until the very last minute. Work starts at 9am and you will typically START your last job (which could take 2-3hrs) at 5/6pm... There is no praise for a job well done but there will be severe reprimands if the team don't hit their target. To use the "revolving door" metaphor with Verisure's recruitment policy is absolutely spot on.
Excellent health plan benefits
Ulemper
You'll work too many hours to make use of them
Jobbkultur
Dear all I would not recommend to join this company as you will be taking a risk where you wont get the money they promised or in worst scenario; not getting paid at all! The commission structure is a minimum wage if you dont reach the targets, and there the game begins, you need to make at least 6 or 7 sales in higher price to at least get some extra money! And it's not guaranteed you will get it as they can cancel it anytime. In my case I was getting only the minimum wage even after making 3 to 4 sales a month. But the worst was that they didn't pay me at all when I left! I have a proof of my pre commission pay slip where everything was calculated wrong, and as a result I should get at least my minimum wage! BUT THEY HAVEN'T PAID ME!
Jobbkultur
It is basically door to door selling, which is not mentioned on their job advert. Their product is good but you are required to be an aggressive sales men to generate sales.
Door Selling
Good Bonus
Jobbkultur
Every day was a long day, starting first thing in the morning and finishing late in the evening, despite being told otherwise at interview. They say you only go door knocking when it's quiet, however most days were spent doing so. Verisure also claim to give 60% warm leads (appointments with potential customers already interested), but this could not be further from the truth, warm leads come once in a blue moon and are distributed unevenly. The potential to earn a lot of money is there, however the base salary is £1250 per month, which, given the amount of hours spent working, works out to be WAY below minimum wage. To earn commission, you must first earn the £1250, before you begin earning additional money, something which they do not make clear, so I would advise anyone applying to bear that in mind. If you want to work for a company that supports you, do not work for Verisure, nothing is ever good enough and while striving to be better is a good thing, they do not seem to understand there is a limit and always expect more regardless. Verisure also want their employees to hassle their customers relentlessly, something which I have seen cause people to lose sales over numerous times, but if you don't, management will not be happy and see it as laziness. There will be a lot expected of you with little to no recognition for what you do achieve. This is a company that does not care about their staff, underpaying people and punishing them for trivial reasons. Most of what I was told during my interview was not in fact the truth, leading to a LOT of disappointment and the lies - mer...
Good earning potential
Long hours, unprofessional
Jobbkultur
very under pressure work and very long hours. spending most of the days nocking doors if you don't have an appointement and the salary is very low and the expansese are very hight as transportation
Jobbkultur
Being in the east branch feels like having an extended family. Team is very helpful especially when in need. They give you every opportunity to achieve your target as well as progress in Company.
Fordeler
Loads of perks including discounts on various companies
Occasional long working day
Jobbkultur
Very dynamic company to work for. I started working 3 years ago and the progression in my position has skyrocketed. Every step i took i was supported by manager and my colleagues and enabled me to make the right choices to grow both professionally and personally.
Fordeler
Expenses paid, rich commission scheme, work conventions abroad
Ulemper
You never know where the job will take you. But that could be perceived as a positive
Jobbkultur
I have been with the company for under 1 year and have been enjoying it since the day i started great development and career progression, excellent support from management and everything runs as smooth as it can be. Great company to work for with loads of benefits
Fordeler
Company car, company phone, great career progression opportunities
Ulemper
If you find one please tell me
Jobbkultur
A very fun job, where you can learn how to sell, how to be resilliant, how to network and communicate effectively. It's amazing work experience and a lot to learn from the managers aswell as work colleagues.
Jobbkultur
The team at verisure are always available to help with any questions you may have, they always motivate you to get you prepared and ready for the day. Overall the salary is fair with hard work, dedication and discipline you will be able to make a good career as well as earn good money
Jobbkultur
The company truly cares about their employees , always improving, very good work/life balance.meetings and fun activities always to build up the family spirit
Jobbkultur
I only joyned the company recently and I have nothing to complain about it. The management team along with the team leaders are very helpful and understandable. Its a great environment to work and be part of it, along with lots of opportunities.
Staff, Money, Opportunities
Weather condition
Jobbkultur
Fun workplace with a great team who builds up your confidence and determination. Not an easy job as you have to keep pushing yourself to get results, but you do get alot of support from team leaders and management.
Great people and benefits
Jobbkultur
Management is appalling. Care more about intimidating others than actually being good managers. Unprofessional and every now and then you will get someone trying to get you out of the job as soon as they see you as hardworking. Stay away from this company if you care about your quality of life, because they don't.
Fordeler
the espresso machine changed my life
Ulemper
Basically everything but the coffee
Jobbkultur
The new project of Securitas, named Verisure. I was on a daily basis and service/install engineer for the new Verisure Smart Alarm system. I was doing various training to new recruits
good wages
social life
Jobbkultur
Total Excellent company to work for with rewards and career progression. Hardworking and Dedication are rewarded. Great work and life balance Excellent Branch Manager and Sales Coordinator
Career Progression, Excellent remuneration