University of Bergen
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

University of Bergen anmeldelser fra ansatte

Stillingstittel
Alle
Sted
Norge4 anmeldelser
Rangeringer etter kategori
Fant 4 anmeldelser som matchet søket
Se alle 7 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
Great place to work. Supportive work environment.
Flexible hours.

Good wages. Inspirational.
Jobbkultur
Flexible, demanding and awarding place to work. Good management, helping others understand the basics of geophysics really brightens the day. Perfect opportunity to rethink about the basic methods of geophysics.
Fordeler
Flexible, stable, good experiance
Ulemper
Work load was big at times.
Jobbkultur
a lot ot learn and experience, collaborative People and colleaguees, challenging students.
the setting is optimal. Learning and educational assiting infrastructure is excellent
Fordeler
different cultural codes
Ulemper
a lot to learn
Jobbkultur
.Our day starts at 8:30 am with a meeting to talk about the lab issues,then every body starts their work, I go to my office , open my emails, answer them, open my lab book to look at the day's plans in the lab, work can end at 4:00 in the afternoon or later than that, where I come back to the office, write down my notes about the day's work, planning for the next day, before heading out.
.I learnt patience, observation, working with other people, teaching new students a,d handling some lab jobs other than my won work.

. Management with to a large extent fast and accurate and efficient.

. My co-workers came from different parts of the world since the program was international, that made it all very interesting and fun to know people, languages and cultures.

. The hardest part of the job is work on an experiment for months and not get any results that are understood, the pressure od the research itself.

. The most enjoyable part was gaining knowledge and been updated in the latest methods and facts,

as well as people, meeting all kinds of people, building relations and establishing friendships and work connections.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Se flere anmeldelser om University of Bergen
Du kan prøve:
Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?
Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos University of Bergen. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.
Totalvurdering
Arbeid/Personliv forhold
4.5
4.3
Kultur
University of Bergen anmeldelser etter sted