Tesla
3,4 av 5 stjerner.
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Anmeldelser om Lønn og fordeler fra ansatte hos Tesla

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Fant 1 793 anmeldelser som matchet søketSe alle 5 126 anmeldelser

Productive workplace

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
Great working environment, stressful at times. Great benefits offered by Tesla. Opportunities endless for advancement. Great management and upper management

Ok place to work

Days are long, and work is boring. The benefits are ok, but the pay is subpar. Will probably need a second job to make ends meet. When trying to move up have to compete with entire company.

Benefits make Tesla tolerable

-Management is inconsistent in asks-Lack of metrics -Performance reviews are subjective more than objective -No clear path for growth -For the scale of the company, a lot of departments still have a start up feel

Stock, Co workers, Schedule, Benefits

Management, Elon, High Turn Over, Lack of Career Growth
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Nepotism environment where the click leans on you but doesn't back you up.

When your subordinates are disrespectful toward you but you are forced to work with them and they are not reprimanded for it. It creates a hostile workplace for everyone. Long hours for no appreciation but of the paycheck. You'll be told to do more than allowed then thrown to the wolves for it and reprimanded.

Fordeler

Free lunch, plenty of overtime, good hotel accomodations

Ulemper

Too much overtime, no home time, poor attitudes, lack of strive to do better, managers don't manage they lean on others but won't support the ones leant on

Good money, fast changes

Tesla energy is a good opportunity to make money, with good benefits. Most shops are disorganized, and many things change every two weeks. Lots of ups and downs, ride the solar coaster.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

Decent starting pay but no work/life balance

Production is very fast paced and requires a lot of work. Breaks - At one point they were 15 minutes and you could actually sit down for a few. Then they decreased to 10 minutes, which is enough to walk to the bathroom and get back to work.. That extra little bit of rest helps on 12 hour shifts.There was much favoritism.It is a good job if you want to go make some decent money starting out, but as far as promotions and raises go, that can be hit or miss. Advice to new hires - make the right friends.Advice to management - reward/recognize actual hard working employeesThis review is for production, not for the rest of the company.

Cereal

Ulemper

Short breaks; no time to eat the cereal
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Big on safety. Take advantage of the espp, 401k and health benefits. But other than that, alot of false promises. Good luck getting a promotion or even a yearly raise. Not everyone gets one

Fordeler

Take adavantage of the employee stock program

Ulemper

play around with the raises and promotions
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

If you want money and d.on't mind putting the hours, there's plenty of chances for overtime

Not a bad place to work if you're looking to make money and don't have much of an education or experience. They'll take just about anybody. Low job mobility though and it is extremely boring and repetitive. Also folks here are ghetto AF.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Productive and best environment to work

I’ve been working at Tesla for about a year now and I must say it had been the most thrilling experience got a good environment to work and I’m being paid fairly for the job

Good environment

Short breaks
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Great company and benefits. I miss working here.

Leaving my previous employer to work for Tesla in San Bernardino was a wise decision on my part. I learned so much during my time there, and it was great for my professional development. The hours were good, the benefits and compensation were excellent, and I thoroughly enjoyed the team I worked with. Before working here I had never been excited to show up to work, though that became the norm during my time at Tesla. They assembled a great team of capable individuals that were a joy to be around - and it never felt like 'work'. We all had a mission and we got it done while having fun at the same time. There is a great workplace culture inside Tesla, there is room for rapid advancement, and your hard work doesn't go unnoticed. Tesla is a great place to work - I only wish I had started earlier.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Productive and fun, but you are basically just a sales person.

It's a good place to work, if your only there to work. Don't work there thinking you'll make friends. The culture is okay. Not the best, can make decent pay.

Good and bad

Good and famous company but need more work on management. I think it is pretty good for new graduates to learn and practice hands-on while the wage is decent.

Hands-on Learning, Knowledge

Decent pay, Bad management

Fast paste

The pay is very good and offer benefits on the 1st day your constantly moving and always kept busy Tesla is one the best work place everyone is nice and friendly

Fun Place!

They really care about you. Elon is great. I love Tesla. Lots of benefits. Pretty easy on the business side. Tesla stock is nice. Highly recommend! Rigorous interview process though.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Better than most warehouses, but a terrible work culture and company.

Not bad if you are simply looking to work and go home. Extremely clique-y work culture and unreasonable demands if you seek advancement in your career. Disturbing lack of support systems for employees, and any issues you raise will be ignored entirely by management. Company policies change every few months and always trend towards anti-employee. Remarkable lack of environmental care taken despite their outward propaganda.Good for yes-men and robots, others should consider different employment.

not good job

dont come near it not a good place to work having to work excessively all the time,.The pay is very unfair and honestly not even worth it. Needs improvement.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

The work duties were excellent.

They don't back up the hype that comes with the company. They don't communicate properly with the employees. Too many downs and not enough ups to the daily work Field.

Fordeler

Benefits

Ulemper

Short breaks upon long shifts. Poor communication. Disorganized.

Boring

Boring and repetitive. With a highschool environment. If your older than 25 and not part of the in crowd, good luck on advancement. Management likes to deflect questions on raises.

Free snacks

Health Care

Good Place

Great company, we can learn many skills, Smart people, great benefits. We work with geniuses - in every department. I love the company and mission. fun work environment.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Not as good as they seem to be

Tesla appears to be a big company with advanced technology leading the industry, but they are quite broken inside. The benefits aren't that good and management can be difficult to deal with.

Fun place to work

Tesla is a very good company to work for if you want good pay. But the work load for doing solar panels is often repetitive and can get pretty boring sometimes.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Tesla. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering