Teleperformance anmeldelser fra ansatte for Sales Representative

Fant 216 anmeldelser som matchet søket Se alle 21 345 anmeldelser
Sorter etter: Hjelpsomhet | Omtale | Dato
Jobbkultur
Very good Company and relaxing place to work with...
Costumer Sales Representative (Tidligere ansatt) –  Silver City Pasig City4 desember 2019
Very good Company and relaxing place to work with, And All worker there is kind. The Training that they provided is good and the security of all the agent is Secured.
Great company
AT&T Sales Representative (Tidligere ansatt) –  Albany, GA12 november 2019
I enjoyed everything. My trainer was excellent. I had a hard time at first with my background check. The experience was wonderful. I'd do it all over again.
Slave ship
Sales Representative (Tidligere ansatt) –  Salt Lake City, UT5 november 2019
Horrible work invoronment. It's a call center so I guess I can't expect too much. You sit in a chair for 8 hours. They don't care if your dying you still must go to work.
overtime
Sales Agent (Nåværende ansatt) –  Boca Raton, FL3 november 2019
love this place have great staffing and overtime just do ur best and you will love this place to work, only thing is the holidays but im happy great place to work
Teleperformance
Sale agent (Tidligere ansatt) –  Albany, GA11 oktober 2019
Very great job and pays great i loved it. I loved helping people and getting to know the job. It is very fast paced and the people are veey friendly and helpful
29 november 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write that review. We see to it that employees enjoy their time at work while assisting and supporting customers. Have a pleasant day ahead!

Jobbkultur
Always having a hiring event.
Sales Representative (Tidligere ansatt) –  Killeen, TX25 september 2019
If you like jobs that you can sit and talk on the phone all day. Work here. I feel like teleperformance is always having a hiring event too.
Long hours, little pay. Told you can get bonuses. Gotta have a met goal. If you’re an introvert this job is going to be difficult and a bit stressful for you.
Unlike other jobs. You get paid semi-monthly
Always hiring
Semi-monthly pay
29 oktober 2019

We are sorry to hear about this. It is always our aim to create a good working environment for all employees. We will take note of this to ensure a better service for employees. Have a nice day!

2,0
Jobbkultur
Treated as a number on a spreadsheet
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Tidligere ansatt) –  Streator, IL12 september 2019
You are at the mercy of managements mood that day. When they are in a good mood things go fine typical day no stress. If they're in a bad mood your job is on the line. Bonus is promised based on a wide range of metrics as the end of the month draws near you will get knit picked to death and lose $400+ bonus for the slightest transgression. A disgusting amount of favoritism and selective rule enforcement is typical. A revolving door of management makes it difficult to get your problems addressed. Good place to work if you're between jobs, if you're there more than a year you're doing something wrong.
Fordeler
Good co workers, no drug test
Low pay, dishonest management
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?Ja 5NeiRapporter
17 oktober 2019

We are sorry to learn about your experience. We do not tolerate favoritism in the workplace and we would like to make it up to you. Kindly share this with us via LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com so that we can conduct an investigation. Thank you.

Fine
Sales Representative (Tidligere ansatt) –  Albany, GA9 september 2019
It’s fine working at teleperformance but the management isn’t good at all they’re not understandable as to situations that happens in life that’s why I had to stop working there.
27 september 2019

We appreciate your time in sharing your honest review. We want to provide the best experience to our employees, although it appears that we have failed you. Help us improve by sharing more details regarding your experience via LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com. Thank you.

Jobbkultur
Teleperformance is a good place to learn skills.
Humana Medicare Sales (Tidligere ansatt) –  Dallas, TX9 september 2019
Teleperformance will want you to work your days and hours you agreed to. Doing your best is all they ask. They know you will improve over time.

There will be down times at the start of a sales campaign. So expect times of waiting for IT to fix system problems.

The people are usually nice to work with.
27 september 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We wish you all the best in your future endeavor!

Jobbkultur
Nice people to work with
Sales Representative (Tidligere ansatt) –  Dallas, TX27 august 2019
I would work there again. They supposedly closed the bldg down that I was working at. I don't know their new location. They are offering Remote work at present.
Good Pay
Sales Rep (Tidligere ansatt) –  Killeen, TX29 juli 2019
It is a typical call center environment, my campaign was Prosper, the loaning company. I learned about what credit scores were typically approved and what isn't. I also learned about interest rates and the basics of what consists of a loan agreement/
Jobbkultur
Teleperformance is a decent company
Sales Representative (Tidligere ansatt) –  Killeen, TX19 juli 2019
Teleperformance is good telecommunications place for young people to start off with out of high school. The opportunity to work with different companies is amazing. Never thought I’ll get the chance to work for American Express.
2,0
N/a
Sales Representative (Nåværende ansatt) –  Boca Raton, FL15 juli 2019
Wow what an experience!! Not for me. Everyone was nice but when I work for a place that I have to go through security like the airport there is an issue, also can't bring anything in with you, had to get a lock to put my stuff in and lock it up and THEN go thru security.. Also the hours to start we're ungodly. Glad I had the experience
25 juli 2019

Thank you for your review. The company enforces strict security protocols to ensure that our clients and their customers' private information are kept safe. We're sorry that we haven't met your expectations during your stay with us. Wishing you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Fun place to work in
Sales age (Tidligere ansatt) –  San Salvador14 juli 2019
It was an amazing experience I can't complain because in all the the time I worked there i have never had any issues or trouble with the staff and that is because working there is as simple as do your work and no one is gonna bother you, so I really loved my time in that company
workplace, salary timing
long hours, poor incentives
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?JaNei 4Rapporter
25 juli 2019

We appreciate your positive review. Our goal is to ensure employees are provided a fun environment wherein they can enjoy their work and the company of their coworkers.

Fun
Sales position/Customer Service (Tidligere ansatt) –  Sandy, UT10 juli 2019
Working at Teleperformance was a great experience, but sadly the commuting every day was very stressful specially with the I15 under construction. Overall had a great time
Very good projects
Relocated in Sandy, before was located in Lindon
29 juli 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback and letting us know how we are doing. TP is a company that ensures to create a fun and great working environment for our employees.

Poor company
Sales Representative (Tidligere ansatt) –  Albany, GA8 juli 2019
Many say the company has changed direction so it may be much calmer there. Management are very rude especially if they’re not fond of you. Highly inconsiderate after having a surgery and being on medical leave, management continuously harassed me and threatened me with my job from me not being there. Very messy environment fights on working premises, people getting fired from sleeping with management.
1 august 2019

Thank you very much for taking time to write this review. We are committed to providing our employees a positive and supportive work environment wherein they could easily seek assistance and openly communicate with the management. However, it seems that we failed your expectations and we would like to make it up to you. Kindly share this to LET'S CONNECT help line at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com so that we can conduct an investigation.

Bad management
Sales & Service Representative (Tidligere ansatt) –  Albany, GA 317075 juni 2019
The manager sucks. They don’t give you warnings on anything. They just terminate you. You sit in class for hours with small breaks. With little time of lunch break.
15 juli 2019

We appreciate your honest review. We see to it our employees feel that they are treated well, given constant support and listened to while working productively and efficiently. Kindly share this with us via LET'S CONNECT help line at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com to conduct an investigation to avoid similar instances from happening again. Best regards.

Ok place to work
TXU Sales Representative (Nåværende ansatt) –  Joplin, MO15 april 2019
Stay away from the drama and it's a decent job. There is a diverse group of people and a large majority are rather unprofessional. Stick with the small group who want to do well.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?Ja 3Nei 1Rapporter
31 juli 2019

Thank you for the honest review. We see to it to provide our employees a professional and organized environment wherein rules and regulations are strictly followed at all times. Please share your feedback with us at LET'S CONNECT help line at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com. These are serious allegations and should be addressed properly. Best regards.

Jobbkultur
Quit due to lack of focus
PDP Sales Rep (Tidligere ansatt) –  Killeen, TX22 mars 2019
I had to quit because after meeting with my boss several times, he wasn't able to control the training class and I was unable to get work done.
My co-workers were rowdy and unprofessional. They had no respect for others.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?Ja 6NeiRapporter
Teleperformance just doesnt care
Sales Representative (Tidligere ansatt) –  Gateshead12 mars 2019
My experiences with Teleperformance were nine times out of ten poor and the other time was the pizza they bought for the next batch of people who would leave after a few weeks.

Your standard day would be a rush to get in as they wanted you in 15 minutes early to set yourself up before you even started your day properly as still setting up on company times was a big no-no which over the month adds up to 5 hours off unpaid time for the company.

Then there was the rota, due to transport I made the company aware I could not get there before 9 as the earliest bus available to me was at 8:30, however on more than one occasion I was given the 8:30 start time, which I had explained I could not do and raised it with managers and colleagues trying to swap out of a shift I would be missing half an hour of and the unofficial 15 minutes extra, but nothing was ever done about it.

The management there spent a lot more time in "meetings" and "conferences" than on the floor which made already angry customers on the phone all the more cheerful when you had to explain to them there was no manager that they were desperate to speak to, which upset the customer more and they got increasingly angry at you for it.

In addition there assessment scheme they had when they picked random calls to monitor, it was designed purely to go against the agent, as they spent more time pointing out flaws and trying to catch people out than saying what they did well or how they could improve.

The people working there like in most contact centres are what make the job bearable, over time this was curbed
  mer... out by moving people further away from each other making the long hours even longer.

The hardest part of the job was wrestling with the systems they had in place to process each customer, they were very dated systems that took a long time to load, because of the nature of what was being dealt with people were not too keen on small talk over the phone they just wanted to get it over with as quick as possible, however if there was no talking for 10 seconds the assessment would be deducted by 15% which would cause an instant fail on your random assessment. So every 10 seconds or so if nothing had loaded you would be repeating it’s just processing as saying anything about the systems being bad or not amazing would also lose you 15%.

The only enjoyable part of the job was the end of the day or the 45 minutes you had for a break and lunch to get away from the job and try and recompose yourself into something almost human before going back out to struggle against the wall of poor systems and managers.
  mindre
Fordeler
Pizza every few weeks for new recruits
Ulemper
The hours and work days, Managment, Lack of things to do between calls, limited toilet breaks, archaic systems
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?Ja 10Nei 1Rapporter
27 mars 2019

Your concern is very alarming and we sincerely apologize for such experience. Kindly share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform so that we can investigate what happened and address the issue.

Krevd profil

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Teleperformance. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.

Still et spørsmål