Teleperformance
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Teleperformance anmeldelser fra ansatte

Stillingstittel
Alle
Sted
Alle
Viser alle 24,152 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
Hyggelig inntrykk og ett greit sted å jobbe. litt for kjedelig for min del, mye av det samme. De stiller krav som du må oppfylle, noe som nødvendigvis ikke er så krevende men slitsomt og ofte tester du må gjennomføre(noe som kjempebra) lite pauser. viss pauser så er de korte. skal du snakke med folk hele tiden, trenger du å kunne nullstille deg. blei litt angstete av å jobbe der. men det er meg. anbefales å prøve viss kundeservice er interresant.
Jobbkultur
Pésima organización, te dan un sueldo por entrevista y al momento de estar en piso son otros sueldos y prestaciones ( pago por hora $53.48 sueldo comentado en entrevista $11,000 mensuales) le dan preferencia al cliente que a los empleados, me habían comentado que era una empresa mala para trabajar pero debido a la contingencia perdi me trabajo y entre ahí, lo confirmo, muy mala.

empresa.
Flexibilidad Horarios
Todo
Jobbkultur
had such a fun time working here. the work was always good, loved talking to people all of the time. everyone arounmd the office is always extremely helpful when you need anything. managers were always very kind. only thing i could say is maybe the pay could have been a little better and occasionally, some days youd have to stay at the office a little later
Jobbkultur
Excelente empresa para aprender, crecer, formarte y poder transformar tu visión de servicio
Increible ambiente y sueldo
Ninguno
Jobbkultur
Fiquei 1 mes achando que determido supervisor era meu chefe e nao era. Depois maia 1 mes sob a supervisão de outro, descobri que também nao era meu chefe. Pessima experiencia. Salario miseravel e beneficios baixo. Bonus do fim do mes sempre eram desconsiderados. Promoção que demorou 6 meses para'aparecer no contra cheque.
Nenhum
Todos já mencionados
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
The work life in this kind of organization is very absurd, from the employees to the management is ridiculous, I have absolutely zero tolerance for this organization.
Jobbkultur
This is a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE Place to work! I have never experienced anything so UNPROFESSIONAL and UNORGANIZED in my work life! I'm going to start from the beginning. My training was good. I obtained a good foundation from training which was the basics call flow learning how use the different systems that we need to use to handle a call properly. Now going to EDC is where everything started. My class had the worst EDC supervisor in that building. We never got the real floor walker help and when they did help it will take them forever to come help you but when it was time for your call to be burst they would blame you for dead air! My EDC supervisor was very young and immature as well, she and floor walkers will literally be on the floor practicing TikTok routines which why most times we didn't received the proper help. She wrote up who she wanted to write up , she showed a lot of favoriti"FAVORITE FLOOR WALKER" Now for Production i was placed on mid shift the worst thing to ever happen during my time of employment there. I pretty sure if you look at the turnovers they mostly come from mid shift but anyways My ACCM was horrible
Jobbkultur
It’s a happy place to work in with friendly staff, professional environment, good structured work place, organized place, work on timely manner, the staff is always willing to help new comers and I a short time you become a pro as well. I love the place but the salary is poor.
Professional, Flexible and friendly environment
Low salary
Jobbkultur
Bad work and life balance. I did customer service on phones tgen chat support for agents, then email support, live agent chat and was expected to take calls too when queue was high, but was never given a raise the whole year I worked there. I have 16 years experience and was never going to be promoted to a supervisor as I was demoted for not doing three different roles for $12 an hour. That,s mininium where I live. Fast food workers are making what I was and have less responsibility. My last supervisor never coached me yet texted me that my stats were always low, but never said anything but great job on all my QAs.
Worked from home
Low pay
Jobbkultur
Management and No job security no hike no facility service and no cab service no employee benefits overall it's competition treat like employee like labour and clients also waste
Jobbkultur
Turnover rate was high...they were too strict and didn’t have but two shifts!! I worked for them in 2012 and I doubt much has changed!! I was miserable
Jobbkultur
Eu gostava muito de trabalhar na PT é um ambiente agradável.O treinamento é sempre muito bom.
O salario nunca atrasa
Nada a dizer
Jobbkultur
Whew, Chile! This place is very, VERY ghetto! Do NOT recommend!! If I could give it zero stars I would! Nevertheless, negative 5 stars it is! Again, I do not recommend!
Ulemper
Everything bad in your life times infinity!!
Jobbkultur
I love teleperformance because it was honest work and easy to maintain. I only had to leave due to family issues but without those I’d still be there loving the work the environment and most of all the employees and staff.
Jobbkultur
Trabaje dos veces en TP, fue el peor Call Center donde labore. Cuando necesitas assitencia de RH nadie esta para ayudarte. Hay muchas preferencias. Esta el buddy sistema. Si no te llevas bien con los jefes no vaz a pasar de los telefonos.
No hay pros
Ulemper
No pagan las horas extras
Jobbkultur
Canteen food can be much better. And their 1qq be more washrooms. Other ways jaob environment is good and also there are other program were we get to gain some knowledge of productivity and how to copup ur confidence. And work hard.
Everything is good.
No cons
Jobbkultur
a job that is good to do. lots of different people all around so makes the time not working fun. the location is very handy, close to all the centers and public transport which was nice..
Jobbkultur
had a great time working here. the actual work, if sometimes a bit slow, is very engaging. never really felt bored but also never stressed or over worked.
Jobbkultur
I was excited at first to work from home. During my hiring process I specifically asked my recruiter if this was a sales job. The reason I asked her is because I didn’t want to deal with the stress of having to meet sales quotas and such and loose my job fir not meeting them she told me that it was not a sales job it was a Mac expert job. During my first week of training several people on my class started asking questions about the training because It seemed like we were in a sales class it was then our trainers told us that we were switch at the last minutes to sales. I was upset but I had already quit my prior job so I had no choice but to stick it out. But it’s not right .
They provide all equipment
Ulemper
Felt lied too during hiring process
Jobbkultur
The best job i've ever had. Everything is taken care of when you work here. All you have to do is show up on time and do what they tell you. Air Controlled environment.
Knowledgeable Staff
no cons
Jobbkultur
te permite aprender y conocer muchas personas asi como desenvolverte en el área de ventas y atención al cliente, además realizan muchas actividades para desestresar un poco a los empleados y hay mucha apertura entre los jefes y empleados
seguro medico
Ulemper
salario un poco escaso al principio
Krevd profil
Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?
Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Teleperformance. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.
Totalvurdering