Telenor
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Telenor anmeldelser fra ansatte for Customer Service Representative

Stillingstittel
Sted
Fant 11 anmeldelser som matchet søket
Se alle 248 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
This was the very first job i ever had, worked here while in high school, it taught me the responsibility and what it means to actually have a job to go to, when youre young. It learned me to value that im lucky to get a job at age 18.
short hours
bad salary
Jobbkultur
This job is my first experience and I'm sure it's that it's a learning experience for me and giving a experience too secound is that the company and management is helping each other and have fun and worked too
Jobbkultur
Care about their employees regarding office or personal matters Don't be spoil the social life of their employees medical facilities regarding OPD or IPD both are provided with self, parents, spouse or children
Jobbkultur
My day started at 10am and then i have to work straight away beacause it was very busy as telenor is the biggest mobile operator company in Bangladesh.
Free cafe and food
Long Hours
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
1- Learnt work with team. 2- Accept to take order. 3- A day when I got operation of lung and i take leave in day shift but I completed my work in whole night.. 4- When i rewarded for best good performance by my boss I felt very happy and i enjoyed too that moment with colleauges .
Jobbkultur
Well i'm very honesty with my work I can satisfied my clients . I am very co--operative . well the party get together mostly enjoy by the employs . I am very regular in my working day . I can pay attention even in harder days .
Jobbkultur
Its a good company to work in and one of the largest telecommunications company in the country with a customer based of almost 45 million subscribers.
nice company to work in
NA
Jobbkultur
According to me Telenor is a one of very good telecommunication company in market according to business point of view. * I enjoy when i solve a problem of a customers. * I learned that how to deal a customer and because of this i gain a lot of confidence. * My Co-workers are good and also supporting me we are like a team . * Hardest part of job is that when we don't solve a problem of any customer due to some reason and after that he become angry its very difficult part to control him. * Enjoyable part of this job is dealing customers and after that they will give me smile and also very thankful to me.
Jobbkultur
work environment is very friendly and easy to do required job. co-workers are very helpful for new people. There is good management I learned customer service,team work,work with passion
friendly environment
Jobbkultur
all co-workers are good,having lots of funs and hangouts,appreciations and spports are aprecited.
free call balances
nothings
Jobbkultur
A typical day at work was quite busy yet very exciting because I got to learn a lot from my colleagues, dealing with all types of clients, helping them with cell phone solutions. My work team and management were really cooperative fun to work with and very understanding. I found the hardest part of my job was the dealing with the difficult clients were it would become quite challenging to satisfy them. The most enjoyable part of my work was my team where we bonded like a family helping each other out.
probably the pay