Telenor
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Telenor anmeldelser fra ansatte for Customer Relations Representative

Stillingstittel
Sted
Fant 15 anmeldelser som matchet søket
Se alle 248 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
Telenor will provide you the opportunity to be mentored, nurtured and empowered so you can create something inspirational that influences the lives of 43 million people every day. We at Telenor Pakistan believe in “Connecting you to what matters most by empowering societies’’ Here you will find open acceptability of ideas, innovation and diversity. Our culture is such that it encourages hands-on experience to bring together our business philosophy which consists of our four guiding behaviors:
N/A
N/A
Jobbkultur
I worked here as a customer activation officer, quite stressful job but very interesting. I learnt many things from here. I gain experience of more than one and half year.
Jobbkultur
As I was working as a customer relation officer, it was a good experience cuz the staff was very cooperative and freely work with us which is very good for the employee.
Jobbkultur
Environment is best. I do learn how to listen need of the customer and solve his query and give him a correct information as per his/her requirements.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
Telenor is a international company. I learn many types of work in this company. Like data management, team management, here we celebrate Telenor family day
Jobbkultur
It's awesome for those whose starting their professional carer and to get yourself better in market because this gives you immense pressure and gets ready.
parties
rotation
Jobbkultur
Nice place to get an extra experience from a good and reliable source for next step. But not enough time for your family and friends because shift time.
N/a
2 short breaks
Jobbkultur
very secure job and i am satisfied this job. just proble is that the salaries of employees are very less than our expencise
short break allowed
Jobbkultur
I have worked in this comp for three years and learnt a lot, i got tired due to the transfer police of the comp. frequent. this comp of product (recharge,rcv,network) is very high quality.
Fordeler
Tha compny has very fair policies of emp
Ulemper
There is no financial growth and promotion for the emp
Jobbkultur
I started my career from telenor as customer relation officer it is a vast field for the learners. i have learnt a lot to work in this profession. there wasn't any hardest part in the job but my enjoyable part was to work more efficiently following all the company's sops
Jobbkultur
That company management is great they are very cooperative with over employees. i am rely enjoyed when there are many customer in the office.
Jobbkultur
customer service the second tough job but here i learned, did alot of fun hang out stress less work shop and rewards competition etc
medical insurrance
Ulemper
bonus bring back to smile work shop n good salary package
Jobbkultur
• Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests • Process customer returns according to established department policies and procedures • Perform other related duties as assigned. • To achieve the sales targets assigned by VAS department.
Fordeler
bonus n rewards and entertainment
Jobbkultur
Telenor gives us Medical Insurance for our whole family, which is one of the best thing of Telenor.
Medical life insurance
Ulemper
No pick and drop for male staff.
Jobbkultur
i have to met targets every day which is given by team leader so every day act like a last day closingi learned how to handle customers relatin their issuesmanagement was good with employes.everyone was good ready to help others if have some issue relted to work.meet targets at the end of the day on daily basis.communicate wih every kind of customer.
tea