Telenor
4.1 av 5 stjerner.
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Telenor anmeldelser fra ansatte i Lahore

Stillingstittel
Sted
Fant 13 anmeldelser som matchet søket
Se alle 248 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
Telenor ASA is a Norwegian multinational telecommunications company headquartered at Fornebu in Bærum, close to Oslo. It is one of the world's largest mobile telecommunications companies with operations worldwide, focus in Scandinavia, Eastern Europe and Asia. It is large telecom company having diversified departments and learning environment.
Jobbkultur
I have work in Emporium Mall for Telenor Self service booth for 2 months as brand ambassador and gave maximum number of transactions to enhance thier business and giving awareness about Self service booth...
Break of 1 hour
Jobbkultur
30 years of international and local experience in the best global institutions and learnt 300 years' skills draft and experience instead of merely 30.
Jobbkultur
It was a great time very good environment and I feel very relaxing and I was working hard there. My manager was very helping to his subordinates and we all employees was happy
Jobbkultur
It's awesome for those whose starting their professional carer and to get yourself better in market because this gives you immense pressure and gets ready.
parties
rotation
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
Nice place to get an extra experience from a good and reliable source for next step. But not enough time for your family and friends because shift time.
N/a
2 short breaks
Jobbkultur
In telenor call center I build my confidence gain experience how to manage customer how talk with customer and management was good they all very cooperative with each other.
1 hour break
Jobbkultur
In experience with Telenor, I have groomed my skills in all Fields related to business Management, Starting as a Customer Service officer till Now Working Customer Management Specialist my experience is full of learning.
Jobbkultur
customer service the second tough job but here i learned, did alot of fun hang out stress less work shop and rewards competition etc
medical insurrance
Ulemper
bonus bring back to smile work shop n good salary package
Jobbkultur
• Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests • Process customer returns according to established department policies and procedures • Perform other related duties as assigned. • To achieve the sales targets assigned by VAS department.
Fordeler
bonus n rewards and entertainment
Jobbkultur
all co-workers are good,having lots of funs and hangouts,appreciations and spports are aprecited.
free call balances
nothings
Jobbkultur
Telenor gives us Medical Insurance for our whole family, which is one of the best thing of Telenor.
Medical life insurance
Ulemper
No pick and drop for male staff.
Jobbkultur
i have to met targets every day which is given by team leader so every day act like a last day closingi learned how to handle customers relatin their issuesmanagement was good with employes.everyone was good ready to help others if have some issue relted to work.meet targets at the end of the day on daily basis.communicate wih every kind of customer.
tea