Telenor
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Telenor anmeldelser fra ansatte

Stillingstittel
Sted
Viser alle 248 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
God arbeidsplass, høgt tempo, godt samarbeid der kollegaer tok vare på kvarandre, kjekt og lærerikt arbeid.
Gratis mobiltelefon
Ingen helsetjeneste
Jobbkultur
As I was working as a customer relation officer, it was a good experience cuz the staff was very cooperative and freely work with us which is very good for the employee.
Jobbkultur
I was hired by 3rd party, so the salary was low and working hours were high, I worked hard but when I get to know that there are no chances of promotions, I left the job.
Jobbkultur
I can never forget the time I spent at Telenor. A wonderful place to work. I felt like my second home. Very friendly culture and fun place to work. Would love to join again if I get a chance in life :)
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
I have learned many new things in telecommunications technology and I have got great experience.
Gratis frokoster
Korte pauser
Jobbkultur
I have been so fortunate to work with one of the great companies to work with. i.e. telenor. I have learned to be versatile, spontaneous and on top of the business with telenor. Hardest part of the job was to multitask with most of the deliverable having overlapping timelines. But this has taught me how to priorities, simplify and deliver up to the expectations of the senior management . However, company takes employee well-being very seriously and provide facilities like , play area and gym. It has one of the best insurance plans in the market. It is a good pay master
Jobbkultur
It was a nice place to work in India, get freedom to work. Friendly environment. Supportive colleagues. You always get appreciation for your work. Always promote innovations.
Fordeler
Free lunch, flexi working hours
Jobbkultur
många projekt och förändringar, osäker framtid ,men trevlig arbets miljö
Jobbkultur
Having good news xperience with their clients and alot to learn from them as a model. It was a over all compaign for pakistan and its a good opportunity for me to work with them as. Telenor as a multinational company so my agency hire me with them for this compaign
Jobbkultur
Its a good multinational organization and bringing in Pakistani market a great culture of work life balance. Customer focused organization where typical day at work involved projects coordination, reporting, raising red flags for discrepancies and assuring corrective actions. Supervision of construction activities.
Jobbkultur
A day Of working was wonderful. We learned new day by day. We learned decepline, people management, giving respect to others and much more from this organization. Management team was helpful and supportable. Working place was owsome. There is no hardest part of the Job. The most enjoyable part of this Job was working peaceful and employing caring company.
Jobbkultur
Was selected in triaing programme. The Salary was quite low and the work was emdiocre but work environment was pretty good. Scope of learning was very limited
Jobbkultur
No job security and management is not responsible persons.... Even shut down time not informed to partners and venders and also not settled pending climes of chanal partners ...
Jobbkultur
I am happy with Telenor.Telenor culture ,working style very good.Good management,HR response ,Company sim card ...........................................
Jobbkultur
It was a nice place for work. I really enjoyed working in Telenor, and very often I remind myself about time spent there. The colleagues were great, the place for work was so nice.
Jobbkultur
Corporate HR policies dont let employees to grow on technical side. Compensation varies hugely when it comes to technology department with respect to commercial department.
Good working Environment
Ulemper
Slow growth. Bad HR policies.
Jobbkultur
The hardest part of this job was to achieve the given sales target and match the competitors prices and give them a good service. management was really good, best place to work.
Medical
Jobbkultur
En super virksomhed med højt til loftet og muligheder for at udvikle sig.
Jobbkultur
I have been working at Telenor full-time (Less than 2 year) Pros Best company in terms of salary and allowances. Cons Growth is limited and the rumors of shut down are really hilarious.
Jobbkultur
Jeg likte arbeidet veldig godt med gode kollegaer. Fikk være med på mye nytt. Men bemanningen var dårlig i forhold til oppgavene og mange administrative krav. Derfor ble det tidvis svært frustrende. Men likevel lærerikt og interessant på det beste.
Fri telefon
Jobbkultur
I have work in Emporium Mall for Telenor Self service booth for 2 months as brand ambassador and gave maximum number of transactions to enhance thier business and giving awareness about Self service booth...
Break of 1 hour