Telenor anmeldelser fra ansatte

Viser alle 194 anmeldelser
Sorter etter: Hjelpsomhet | Omtale | Dato
Jobbkultur
It's a wonderful place to work
Asst. Manager (Tidligere ansatt) –  Pakistan10 november 2019
Awesome learning experience
Very inspiring leaders
Challenging yet achievable targets
Casual working style with open office environment
Heaps of learning opportunities
Jobbkultur
I felt so good when i am working in telenor.
T S M (Tidligere ansatt) –  Dhanbad, Jharkhand10 november 2019
Iam learnt from this company was that how to work in unity, hard work, respect our seniors.
My boss give me the time to complet the target .
For working in the market there shoud be a relationship between us.
Jobbkultur
Productive and fun workplace with career boom.
Business Development Officer (Nåværende ansatt) –  Lahore, Pakistan2 november 2019
Telenor ASA is a Norwegian multinational telecommunications company headquartered at Fornebu in Bærum, close to Oslo. It is one of the world's largest mobile telecommunications companies with operations worldwide, focus in Scandinavia, Eastern Europe and Asia. It is large telecom company having diversified departments and learning environment.
learning Environment culture
Customer support Officer (C.S.O) (Tidligere ansatt) –  Gulshaeneiqbal karchi22 oktober 2019
Telenor Pvt. Ltd. has a learning Environment culture where Employees are trained professionally.Specially women are secured at work place and one hand distance is a brilliant sign of this.
Never join again
Bank officee (Tidligere ansatt) –  Karachi14 oktober 2019
This is a very good organization in Pakistan and theay have a very good human resource they are very coprative but the oper manegment have a very
Bad aditude with employees
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?Ja 1NeiRapporter
Jobbkultur
in office with the mangement
Customer Relation Manger (CRM) (Nåværende ansatt) –  chishtian2 oktober 2019
No matter where you work you want to work honestly with this attitude Always respect others Follow your sincers talk. whether you want to know about product.
Ulemper
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?JaNei 1Rapporter
1,0
dåligt jobb
Customer service (Tidligere ansatt) –  Göteborg1 oktober 2019
Jobbade inom kundservice via telefon.
Dåliga arbetsförhållanden med en lön på 10 000 kr per månad för heltidsanställda.
Jobbkultur
Productive and a fun workpace
Business Analyst Easypaisa(TM) (Tidligere ansatt) –  Capital Territory24 september 2019
It has an amazing culture based on mutual respect and collectively achieving goals. They encourage taking initiative and digging deep into problem areas in order to focus towards overall growth of the company while improving customer experience.
Jobbkultur
Angry this job for best experience
Driver (Tidligere ansatt) –  Islamabad22 september 2019
Seeking a challenging, performance based and rewarding position in a reputed and progressive organization with an aim to enhance the credibility this job
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?Ja 4NeiRapporter
2,0
Not good for IT Professionals
Technology Specialist (Tidligere ansatt) –  Islamabad13 september 2019
I spent more than 5 years there. it is most non-recommended organization for IT professionals no work life balance and poor managements style. Their team work style is only lets together once in a year on away-day and rest of 360 days they don't care about you. The criteria of career growth if you are ready to change your gender. Mostly IT Line managers adopted abusive language culture.
Fordeler
good office building, in door games
Ulemper
poor management specially in IT, abusive culture, highly gender discrimination for males
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?Ja 5NeiRapporter
Jobbkultur
We convess pepole to buy telenor sim free of cost
Sale man (Tidligere ansatt) –  Bwp29 august 2019
They did not gave us benifits like thery are not installed there stall and after work thery did not give us pay we work as the refrence of 3rd party and sale sims
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?Ja 4NeiRapporter
workplace
Customer Relation Officer (Tidligere ansatt) –  Islamabad11 august 2019
As I was working as a customer relation officer, it was a good experience cuz the staff was very cooperative and freely work with us which is very good for the employee.
DTD Sales
Sales & Marketing (Tidligere ansatt) –  Punjab30 juli 2019
I was hired by 3rd party, so the salary was low and working hours were high, I worked hard but when I get to know that there are no chances of promotions, I left the job.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?Ja 2NeiRapporter
Fun place to work
Field Operations Executive (Tidligere ansatt) –  Islamabad Pakistan29 juli 2019
I can never forget the time I spent at Telenor. A wonderful place to work. I felt like my second home. Very friendly culture and fun place to work. Would love to join again if I get a chance in life :)
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?Ja 9NeiRapporter
Culture, Learning & Challenge
Assistant Manager (Tidligere ansatt) –  Business Planning & Analysis18 juni 2019
I have been so fortunate to work with one of the great companies to work with. i.e. telenor. I have learned to be versatile, spontaneous and on top of the business with telenor.

Hardest part of the job was to multitask with most of the deliverable having overlapping timelines. But this has taught me how to priorities, simplify and deliver up to the expectations of the senior management .
However, company takes employee well-being very seriously and provide facilities like , play area and gym. It has one of the best insurance plans in the market. It is a good pay master
Freedom of work
Area Sales Manager (Tidligere ansatt) –  Hyderabad, Telangana31 mai 2019
It was a nice place to work in India, get freedom to work. Friendly environment. Supportive colleagues. You always get appreciation for your work. Always promote innovations.
Fordeler
Free lunch, flexi working hours
Brand embassador for 3g compaign
Brand embassador as a model (Tidligere ansatt) –  Karachi16 mai 2019
Having good news xperience with their clients and alot to learn from them as a model. It was a over all compaign for pakistan and its a good opportunity for me to work with them as. Telenor as a multinational company so my agency hire me with them for this compaign
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?Ja 7NeiRapporter
Jobbkultur
Very employee friendly and open office culture
Project Engineer (Tidligere ansatt) –  Islamabad9 april 2019
Its a good multinational organization and bringing in Pakistani market a great culture of work life balance. Customer focused organization where typical day at work involved projects coordination, reporting, raising red flags for discrepancies and assuring corrective actions. Supervision of construction activities.
Productive & Learnable organization
Deputy Manager (Kolhapur) (Tidligere ansatt) –  Kolhapur, Maharashtra3 april 2019
A day Of working was wonderful. We learned new day by day.

We learned decepline, people management, giving respect to others and much more from this organization.

Management team was helpful and supportable.

Working place was owsome.

There is no hardest part of the Job.

The most enjoyable part of this Job was working peaceful and employing caring company.
ok
Trainee Accounts Officer (Tidligere ansatt) –  PK1 april 2019
Was selected in triaing programme. The Salary was quite low and the work was emdiocre but work environment was pretty good. Scope of learning was very limited
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?Ja 7Nei 1Rapporter
Krevd profil

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Telenor. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.

Still et spørsmål