Teekay Corporation
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Teekay Corporation anmeldelser fra ansatte

Stillingstittel
Alle
Sted
Alle
Viser alle 96 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
Arbeidsdagene er aldri like på en bøyelaster, laster nye oljefelt hele tiden.
Nye erfaring med DP 2 tanker, dobbelt av alt i maskinrommet.

Topp ledelsen om bord med god erfaring og fin arbeids forhold.

Mye nytt utstyr å sette seg inn i, noe jeg liker.
Jobbkultur
Excellent support from office and conducive work culture. All employees are very well looked after,thereby bringing in maximum effort by the employee to further the company's policies.
Jobbkultur
When faced with issues there will be a great deal of collaborations and discussions over all matters before coming up with decisions as a team. The company prioritises HSEQ perspective on top of everything.
Jobbkultur
I feel Teekay are losing their identity and the Teekay Spirit.They have been taken over by a big conglomerate called Brookfield. They are less of a company and more of an agency now.
Jobbkultur
Working with Norwegian engineers was interesting and knowledgeable
The Managers were friendly and highly encouraging

Each day worked in Teekay was enjoying
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
The up coming job should priority given to priority given to person ever work for this company. Due to reason familiar with company system & good working track record.
Jobbkultur
they tried to make it in australia by doing the right thing for all but alas politics envolved and ruined the industry.which was a shame as many young people could have been employed in the maritime industry
Jobbkultur
I enjoyed working with Teekay because of the people I work with
1/2 day work on major holidays
Work late
Jobbkultur
caring and passionate management team
work life balance

great compensation package

enjoyable company events

high tech facilities

constantly improving c
Jobbkultur
The company has went on a downhill, when I joined it was the best company to work for, but change in management and influx of lot of new people the company is now struggling find the rhythm.
Jobbkultur
A lot of officers so racist with moslem and asian. No respect . Especially estefania blanco only shout to cadets never teach the cadet . She told the cadet to watch on the bridge wings. Dont touch anything . Racist company and officer !!!
Jobbkultur
Typical day was busy sometimes or not as busy as only supported 4 people employed at this office. Learned about setting up huge events of all types, marketing knowledge, and was a fun contract job. Culture was great and we shared office space with another tenant and every person was nice and friendly. No really hard examples, just made things happen and delivered outstanding results on every thing I did and was complemented on my likeness/upbeat personality. Was hard to depart but an employee actually referenced me to a full time position at new office expansion being opened at a competitor company, where I'm still presently employed almost 6 years now. And won the position. Enjoyed working with my female Boss and another female in Chartering. We are still close and stay in touch. They were sad to see me go but understood the position was not planned to be full time and they referred me to advance my career in the maritime industry. And enjoyed they catered food once a week for staff :)
Jobbkultur
The company encourages a transparent work culture with the best working cultures provided to employees . The company really takes care of its employees.
Jobbkultur
Great benefits, great colleagues. Long working hours but supportive boss. No clear prospect of advancement in career. Overall a great Company to work in
Jobbkultur
- As usual a 24/7 job being a commercial operator.

- Been in his trade for couple of years and explored with all sizes of vessels including small tankers dealing with palm and veg oil.

- It's an awesome and wonderful company to work with as this is the first ever company and I have seen and worked for with any politics involved at all.

- Most enjoyable part of the job is always needless to say TGIF and company would even pay and prepare some good breakfast for us as a catering to eat and to mingle around with colleagues as form of team building which is a good idea to me.

- Hardest part which is also the most challenging part when we learned most things out of it is when vessel has some technical issues on-board which we have to be involved so as to pick up more knowledge on technical aspects of the vessel.
Very flexible working hours
Ulemper
Waking up from your deep sleep or sweeties dream that you ever had by calls
Jobbkultur
They treated me very well - all the time I worked with them. Took a chance on me when others wouldn't. I found the same culture existed amongst my colleagues at each level. Recommendation positive.
Fordeler
Positive, patient culture was my experience.
Ulemper
Contracts came to an end eventually.
Jobbkultur
Gained a lot of experience there, longest time I've spent with any company/asset so it has been enjoyable overall. Good safety culture. 2&3 rotation gives good work/life balance. Salaries on offer have fallen behind with regard to other companies.
2&3 rotation
Salary needs improvement
Jobbkultur
Very Professional, Accommodating, Safety is always a priority, Recognizes employees achievements, Health is important, Management are very humble, Amazing culture, Working is a joy in this Company
Jobbkultur
TK had awesome Work/Life balance and never questioned any time you had to take off. Also, working remotely once a week was extremely encouraged by management.
Work/Life balance
Jobbkultur
Excellent work culture, a very compassionate company to work for. Unfortunately they have shut down bulk carrier division. Good workimg culture, independence to Chief engineer.
Free internet, medical insurance
Ulemper
Not in bulk carriers operations
Jobbkultur
This company provides good benefits to crew as a seaman working onboard a ship.
Job in ship is very unpredictable and i always have a positive mindset to always have a good outcome in terms of working practice and in life as well.
Free Foods and lodging
Long hours of work
Krevd profil
Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?
Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Teekay Corporation. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.
Totalvurdering