T.G.I Fridays
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften
T.G.I Fridays anmeldelse

it was a fun work

20 april 2016
i worked in different stations of the kitchen, at line cooks, working in a broil and fries, making food for all customers and restaurant staff.
At prep cooks, preparing food and perform basic duties such as peeling, cutting and portioning raw ingredients, or making stocks and sauces.

In addition at the end of every schedule, cleaning all the equipment that was used in the kitchen and the kitchen as well
Rangeringer etter kategori
Arbeid/Personliv forhold
Kultur
Lignende anmeldelser
24 oktober 2019
skiftleder (Nåværende ansatt) - Oslo lufthavn
Jeg liker å jobbe på nåværende jobben min på Tgi Fridays oslo lufthavn.
15 juni 2018
Shift Leader and Serving (Tidligere ansatt) - Oslo kommune
Working in a fast paced environment is always a challenge but with the training we recieved it helped to manage our serving skills without added stress. Working as a shift leader gave me the opportunity to serve guests as well as take on the role of an on-floor manager to help other servers and guests. I had the responsibility of making sure everyone was on top of their duties as well as meeting guests needs. It was challenging to serve my own station as well as walk the floor to make sure everything was running smoothly but being in that role meant I had control of my own station enough to be able to leave it knowing everything was in order. Food and saftey tests were standard. the number one focus was assuring every guest was satisfied and would become a regular.
Ulemper
Double shifts
25 januar 2018
Kitchen worker (Nåværende ansatt) - Oslo Gardermoen Airport
This position made me to learn everything from basic. This is kind of different work place, then any others, where I used to work. Such a busy restaurant in a busy airport. You need to be a speedy person, to work there, so I did enjoyed it.