T.G.I Fridays
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften
T.G.I Fridays anmeldelse

ambiente lavorativo giovane, dinamico e buon salario

25 april 2017
lavoravo 4 giorni a settimana come aiuto cuoco.
Lavoro fisicamente duro, ma stimolante, anche grazie all'ambiente giovane e multiculturale.
Rangeringer etter kategori
Arbeid/Personliv forhold
Kultur
Lignende anmeldelser
25 januar 2018
Samme sted
Kitchen worker (Nåværende ansatt) - Oslo Gardermoen Airport
This position made me to learn everything from basic. This is kind of different work place, then any others, where I used to work. Such a busy restaurant in a busy airport. You need to be a speedy person, to work there, so I did enjoyed it.
24 oktober 2019
skiftleder (Nåværende ansatt) - Oslo lufthavn
Jeg liker å jobbe på nåværende jobben min på Tgi Fridays oslo lufthavn.
15 juni 2018
Shift Leader and Serving (Tidligere ansatt) - Oslo kommune
Working in a fast paced environment is always a challenge but with the training we recieved it helped to manage our serving skills without added stress. Working as a shift leader gave me the opportunity to serve guests as well as take on the role of an on-floor manager to help other servers and guests. I had the responsibility of making sure everyone was on top of their duties as well as meeting guests needs. It was challenging to serve my own station as well as walk the floor to make sure everything was running smoothly but being in that role meant I had control of my own station enough to be able to leave it knowing everything was in order. Food and saftey tests were standard. the number one focus was assuring every guest was satisfied and would become a regular.
Ulemper