Sherwin-Williams
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Sherwin-Williams anmeldelser fra ansatte

Stillingstittel
Alle
Sted
Alle
Viser alle 5,324 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
Fun place to work with others and get things done in a timely manner
Every day at Sherwin I sell paint to customers, restock inventory, unload shipment truck, and make about 5 sales calls a day. I sometimes work open to close on weekends, and I usually close every night on the weekdays that include banks drops. Work environment is great, and my manager's do a very good job at keeping the store in shape.
Fordeler
Learn a lot about sales and paint. Hard work pays off
Ulemper
Too difficult to land a full-time position
Jobbkultur
Its nice and pretty easy
Management is key to have in place they do have good care in the people they hire in these roles of Assistant Manager and Manager position. A lot of products to learn about how different and similar they are to assist the customers with the right approach.
Good Benefits
Company is very fair with benefits. Typical day to day teaches you a lot about running a business. You manage a team and build customer relationships from the ground up. Good management depends on location.
Jobbkultur
Very good workplace and very flexible
I enjoy working for Sherwin Williams. They are very flexible and work with my school schedule. It allows me to learn more about the company and the work ethics in regards to paint.
Buon lavoro
Buon lavoro però si indossano troppo spesso i Dpi anche se per alcuni reparti non servono
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
Laid back workplace with clear expectations
I'm not going to write anything because this portion of the review should be optional. So, I apologize, but I will not be providing any information in this portion of the review.
Jobbkultur
A typical day would be very productive and fast paced. My boss is very organized and expects us to strive for the best and be able to maintain a diverse clientele and provide the best customer service.
Jobbkultur
Hard to get full time placement
Couldn't get fulltime placement after 2 years. They hired outside the company to fill positions inhouse employees wanted. I quit to seek full time employment.
Challenging place to work
Always something to do. Fast pace and challenging. From the minute you clock in there is always something to do which helps the time pass by. Everyone was courteous and professional.
Jobbkultur
Empresa com bom nível pessoal, com reconhecimento profissional
A Sherwin Williams é uma empresa voltada a desenvolvimento tecnológico, social, interpessoal e melhoria no mercado Brasileiro, sempre primando pela qualidade de seus produtos, pelo bem esta dos funcionário e um bom atendimento aos clientes, com inovações, com atendimento técnico, com desenvolvimento de produtos para vários seguimentos do mercado, sempre analisando a necessidade do mercado.
Will take care of you
As long as you can handle the rush and waves of crude painters you'll be properly rewarded by normally a good crew and good pay. Its no place for the lazy person. Expect to work multiple tasks simultaneously and perform with a smile. Honestly from a customer point of view this is the best service in the industry. No where else can you go and get your entire house designed top to bottom by a dedicated perfessional
Professional, Quick-paced eniviroment
Ulemper
Not enough staff for the workload
worker friendly
I love the co-workers i work with because they keep you energized and keep the environment good.We go to our job site put music on and get to work, we all help each other out.
A good place to work
A good place to work. Good management. Solid pay. Good clean workplace. The coworkers were nice. Everyone was professional. Not many hours. was part-time.
Good opportunity
Manager roles are tough but sales reps are great. As manager you will over 50 per week which it is terrible if you ya e a family. As a rep the schedule is more flexible.
Jobbkultur
Great place to get lost in your work
depends on who owns it my managers where great! fun and super patient very knowledgeable and most of all human about all situations. Always wiling to help and go above and beyond with every transaction
productive
It was fun working here. I enjoyed all the people that I worked with. It was a fairly stress free and laid back enviroment. I miss the people there and i would love to go back.
Jobbkultur
Its Simplicity yet beneficial importance to both employee and customer.
One of the funnest most fulfilling jobs I have had the great opportunity to work for. If I could I would go back to work for them in a heartbeat. Very easy to learn procedures. A fun and professional work environment.
Jobbkultur
Tiene muchas cosas positivas y algunas fuertemente negativas
Pagan mejor que muchos sitios pero en P.R. hay mucho compadrasgo y ascienden a personas que no tienen los meritos ni la experiencia suficiente. Hay mujeres y hombres con buena capacidad y con meritos pero también los hay con poca capacidad y los ascienden así. Las mujeres se lastiman por cargar pesos elevados.
Jobbkultur
Very relaxed, comfortable place to work
My personal experience involved incredibly accommodating hours, job security, potential promotional offers if aimed for, and all around a relaxed, safe work place that prioritizes best practice as their main business tactic.
Solid work
One the top things about Sherwin-Williams is the ability for recent graduates to start work in a Manager Trainee program and be an Asst Manager in two months.

This is not a good company for married people with young children. Sorry.
Fordeler
Advancement Opportunities, interesting clientele.
Ulemper
Difficult when you have kids and their needs come before the company.
Jobbkultur
Ambiente de trabajo excelente y cómodo
Excelente lugar para trabajar, excelentes personas con educación.
Jefes atentos y educados.
Krevd profil
Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?
Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Sherwin-Williams. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.
Totalvurdering