Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Securitas anmeldelser fra ansatte for Security Supervisor

Stillingstittel
Security Supervisor563 anmeldelser
Sted
Alle
Fant 563 anmeldelser som matchet søket
Se alle 19,800 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
Its a great company to work for and they provide lots of support to their employees. The upper management is always in touch with the sites and all the employees at a site to make sure all is well.
Jobbkultur
Nothing. The company relies too much on the branch managers. They pay their supervisors too little. Like below $13 an hour. They have people running the show who don't know what they are doing.
Having a job
Not enough money
Jobbkultur
Since moving to the San Antonio area from the San Diego area, my thoughts of Securitas has changed. The way they do business here in SA is poor. They don't have many of the helps here I had back there.
Its a job
Almost everything else
Jobbkultur
Working for this company for a short period of time , I learned so much about them and the employees they choose. It’s an amazing company to work for and they work with you . I left due to unforeseen circumstances and they were completely understanding .
They CARE about their employees
Ulemper
I have nothing bad to say
Jobbkultur
The pay is not to good and the regional supperviser is hard to get a hold of when you need him and sometimes dose not return your pbone calls in a timely manner
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
A typical day at my site is very relaxing. All my guards know what they have to do. I learned a lot from my manager because he is always inform the supervisors what is going on within the company and site. The clients are very nice and I enjoy working with them and my co-workers.
Free lunch break
No breakfast break
Jobbkultur
This company has been on the decline for years, and I'm glad that I'm with another security company now.

On a site of approximately 8-10 guards, Securitas screwed up at least one of our pays every single pay period. If you asked for your vacation pay, you'd have to fight to get it and would often be trying to get it for 2-3 pay cycles.

Because they had so many open sites when I worked for them for years, they'd call you ALL THE TIME about trying to work. I was quite literally drunk at an outing at a restaurant once when they called me and they still wanted me to work, because saying "no" usually wasn't an option with some of the people they had working the scheduling over the years. Fortunately if you'd say no enough, they'd just stop asking you altogether to ever fill in anywhere.

Management is good and I really liked our regional manager, but the rest of the office seemed inept with hours not being communicated properly, people who had been with the company for years randomly not being paid at all (and then taking up to two weeks for them to "cut a cheque", why even bother if it takes two weeks?).

Before I had a full time site, they worked me to the bone. I once had to work an 18 hour shift at an apartment building, and when the mobile supervisor picked me up to drive me home, he told me that I had to go work somewhere else for 8 hours because they had nobody else to do it. I told him I couldn't and that I needed sleep, but he said they had NOBODY else. I got dumped at the site and fell asleep accidentally for almost the entire shift because I was so tired. No
 - mer...
Jobbkultur
When I started I loved my job for 9 months they got new supervisor and he’s rude, disrespectful, and a bully so now I wake up wanting to vomit because I dread going into work, I’ve reported this supervisor and nothing seems to get done about it !
Jobbkultur
This company is consistent with payment compensation. Other supports like most businesses should be nurtured over time. Process for genuine business experiences should not be rushed.
Jobbkultur
An excellent place to work. Although I had a short stay due to my goals in seeking an armed guard position, my supervisor did everything to help me remain.
Jobbkultur
Securitas is the same as any other contract security company. Management only sees the bottom line and have forgotten basic employee concerns, they have forgotten that without the officers that are performing the jobs at the pay they are receiving are keeping them in their positions. Officers are still working overtime, double time, sometimes using their own vehicles to do the job as well as their own cell phones to communicate without compensation. Management will preach how much they want to take care of their employees but it never changes, office personnell are stressed and pushed until they physically cannot function.

This information is not new to anyone in the business and not presented to be a complaint this is what it is. New employees if they had any idea of what contract security really was would not be able to hire anyone.
Jobbkultur
The jobs at Securitas are varied, there are usually several different opportunities. There are many nice people, it is generally a good place to work.
Jobbkultur
I really enjoyed working there everyone was very professional and my manager was awesome. The training I received while working there helped excel my security career.
Jobbkultur
If the top is salty, then expect salty employees. At least fake the funk in the environment. What vibe a company gives makes or breaks the employer. This company needs to stop thinking about numbers and care more for people who work for them. Yes, the world is hard to trust but it's the trust that hired that employee in the first place. Thought process needs a tune..
Jobbkultur
This company offers very diverse working situations and scenarios to learn and adapt to. Very friendly and very strong job security values. I can offer my recommendation for this company happily.
Jobbkultur
Standard contract company. Everything depends on your post, co-workers and management, workdays can be slow or busy, need to keep an open mind, be willing to do what it takes to get tasks done.
Jobbkultur
The job is what you make it. I was raised to grow where I was planted, and so from day one, I gave it my best effort. Your attitude is the determining factor.
Jobbkultur
Steady work. This company has many things to offer, however, at a local level, the branch does not have a good reputation in the community. You may or may not be welcomed into the company. You may or may not receive fair and equal treatment. You may or may not be paid correctly or in a timely fashion.
Jobbkultur
Management problems and not the best wages. Below average wages and never enough staff it seems. Nothing much seems to change. Because of staff shortages plenty of unplanned overtime is available.
Jobbkultur
They will work you like a dog for the bare minimum pay and benefits there is little room for promotion and the promotions given are menial at best. Most are lateral meaning more responsibility but not more pay
Jobbkultur
I've work for this company in Europe for years and was awesome in every aspect.
But in Canada their management was bad.

Not care for employees. Lazy management will not solve problems costing them loose contracts everywhere

I wish they change as is quite upsetting
Krevd profil
Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?
Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Securitas. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.
Totalvurdering