Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Securitas anmeldelser fra ansatte for Security Officer

Stillingstittel
Security Officer7,902 anmeldelser
Sted
Alle
Fant 7,902 anmeldelser som matchet søket
Se alle 19,814 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
Relaxed environment where employees can wear uniform to work. "They believe in and live their mission statement every hour of every day. The work culture is super fun! This company has great core values and plenty of room for promotions.".
Jobbkultur
Put in my resignation today after being attacked by another staff member! So sick of finding officers asleep, out of uniform, or using patrol vehicles for personal use on company time! The quality of people they take on payroll is an embarrassment to anyone with actual integrity and security skills. Misogyny runs rampant throughout the organization. Young pups are encouraged to obtain their gun permits so the company can bill clients outrageous fees, but the pay for these positions are not enough to risk your life in the field. No de-escalation training is prioritized. My pay has been wrong since day one! Had to fight to get uniforms, safety equipment, and PPE! Just save yourself and RUN!
Jobbkultur
Never felt support from the company nor management. I never met my supervisors face to face. They put you in a assignment and never check on your safety or any issues that you as a contractor may have. This is the worst company I ever worked for. There is no advancement or paid time off, God forbid you get sick they will fire you.
Low pay
Ulemper
Work alone with no help from management
Jobbkultur
You're exposed to the elements all day doing the same thing repeatedly. Management isn't the greatest. Moral isn't high. There's really no advancement in the company.
Jobbkultur
This job sucks from the pay, to the benefits to the site/district managers and supervisors. Benefits are too expensive for this extremely low pay. You don’t get your promised 40 hours a week. It’s takes forever for your problems to be solved whenever there is an issue with this company. HR/Supervisor/district manager drag their feet when it comes to helping you, as if you are the reason the issue. Employees write false clock-in/clock-out times on the timesheets and district managers/HR do NOTHING about it. Would give the company 0 stars if I could.
Unprofessional and unethical
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
best work experience for a beginner
Everyone just take example of the management from NY securitas. They're very organized and reliable. Top notch leadership
best management experience
not many advancement opportunities
Jobbkultur
In my experience as an employee I’ve realized this is not a job or a company to make a career of, sites are a mixed bag.. some are good... some are bad... some are very ugly... They will never be honest with you about anything, and sometimes show significant incompetence, it’s steady full time job but it’s steady pay but always make sure to watch your money and time because mistakes happen because they have never moved past the days of pen and paper time sheets, meaning no real deal correct time just around about ..All in all it’s a job not the best not the worst but it all comes down to site
Fordeler
Pay, never the same job twice between sites, possible stress
Ulemper
Sometimes not paid accurately, dishonest management
Jobbkultur
This company and other security companies don't care about you as a person, you are just another body. Don't even get me started on the pay for these positions. They have the nerve to ask for qualifications but pay you 10-11 an hour, don't waste your time.
zero
Everything.
Jobbkultur
The client demands can change daily. But its security so that comes with the territory. Health insurance is the most expensive I've ever had. Not many options.
Jobbkultur
Manager off site was not the best hence me leaving. If thing never went his way then we all suffered.
Apart from that work mate ok shift times ok rotter not good.
Close to home
Ulemper
Shifts early back night and could be all in the one week
Jobbkultur
Pretty decent place to work, good management, decent hours. The rest of the stuff im trying is to meet the minimum word requirement so I can read other reviews.
Jobbkultur
If you want to sit for 12 hours and do absolutely nothing but walk around once an hour, go for it. If you want to be called in every day because someone called out, go for it. They have no respect for your personal life. They expect you yo drop everything to work a non scheduled shift. And how dare you get sick and cant show up. I hated it there. Management talks to you any kind of way
Flexibility
Ulemper
Awful pay, awful management, boring job
Jobbkultur
Management is rude and unhelpful. They do not care about there employees. All the great sites are given to selective group of people regardless to experience.
no growth what so ever
Jobbkultur
It’s a very good day my schedule set and my hours are set I drive lots of miles from home to work and then from work to home and I’ll pays off good money
Fordeler
It’s a good place to work for
Ulemper
The only bad part about this company is that they don’t have a homebase in my area
Jobbkultur
Securitas was the best company I work for honestly good management as well as made sure the employees where goood on the site they where ask to work at I really miss this company I wish I could started back
Jobbkultur
Very easy job with decent pay for the responsibilities that you are required to preform. They do offer health insurance but it is expensive and not good insurance.
Jobbkultur
It's ok if you like to patrol on foot/mobile and make sure areas of site is tight and secured. Site I work at is easy and enjoyable to get custom to..
Easy money
No PTO/VACATION TIME
Jobbkultur
I’ve worked for Securitas for a month they called me and said they were doing hiring bonus and after a week of training I would get paid an extra $400 the 2nd pay there was no hiring bonus they tell you anything to get you working at Manheim auction and Bordentown not to mention the employees are nasty and disrespectful management there don’t care about you the pay suck it’s employees who been with the company 7 years and still have the same uniforms they ignore that horrible unprofessional company and liars
Jobbkultur
Nothing is hidden from workers to manager's everyone is on the same page. Very fair in reward/punishment. Management team are very precise most of the time fair pay for fair work
Fordeler
Very respectful of workers, promote from within so anyone has a chance, very well put together management team
N/A
Jobbkultur
I was a great worker at securitas if given the opportunity once again I wouldn't mind going back, I did catch some cases in 2018 and 2019 but I'm not a misdemeanor.
Fordeler
It's a good leader ship job
Ulemper
You have to keep your record clean
Jobbkultur
Did not like it were treated bad by the people we had a contract with. Did so much work and was only getting paid 7.25 in the hot sun with no shade and broken AC
Krevd profil
Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?
Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Securitas. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.
Totalvurdering