Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Securitas anmeldelser fra ansatte i London

Stillingstittel
Alle
Sted
London89 anmeldelser
Fant 89 anmeldelser som matchet søket
Se alle 19,948 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
fine lønninger, kunne vær lange vakter. mye selvstenidg jobbing
Jobbkultur
I found the managers I dealt with at Securitas were very helpful in dealing with the problems that arose which made working for Securitas an enjoyable company to work for.
Free coffee/tea
Ulemper
Long hours for a working week.
Jobbkultur
There is favouritism with management.
Treat staff poorly especially external security than internals. There is bullying, harassment and racism, drugs, within workforce. No point doing training course with them as the management team don't imply to the rules and regulations of the company policy. As they ignore the work ethics and Securitas look bad as they don't show professionally security.
Jobbkultur
Great work and life balance. I love the people I work with and am challenged on a daily basis.

great culture, flexible environment, constantly changing job roles, easy to learn on the job, a place to build co-worker relationships, fair management team
Jobbkultur
Management here does not care about you at all. They only pretend to care if they need you to do them a favour, and if you don't want to/are unable to they will either guilt trip you into it or just make you feel bad for not doing this for them when there is no benefit to doing so (e.g. no time and a half/overtime rate pay). Often asked to work short notice and long hours with little more than a 'thanks' for helping them out - because the pay isn't worth the extra hours. Management can't even proofread their own emails, and the communication is often poor. Definite superiority complex and think that they are better than their staff, even though they are certainly not qualified for the job. No benefits to speak of, company sees all its employees as a joke, lack of professionalism, no wonder there's such a high turnover.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Internal politic available

I had work experience this company.... . Permanent worker always dominate who come to cover or help them. They don't want to explain proper job task.

How they treat with cover security officer

such exam - if the shift is start 07:00 they come on-time or late it doesn't matter his another colleague book off/on for him. After start the job will go shower and than beauty than breakfast than smoke or toilet than come to work here already 1-3 hours gone. the same time who work the place? cover security officer. Now how they take break - for toilet 30-45 min than come to work place for 5-10 min again go for smoke - 30-45 min than come to workplace after 2-5 min go for short or lunch break. This is the way finished them 12 h shift. Not everybody does that at least every work place some of them.

night shift - hard job, outside job and front of camera continually sitting a cover security officer. Other person maybe sleep or phone - always busy.

Management- allays prefer own country's peoples. such as good job offer, good salary position, non-skill person get permanent position within short time, enough shift if not same country same speaker your are bad luck.

Why suffers don't want to dispose- Afraid of losing the job.
Jobbkultur
The true is that your experience with Securitas and any other security employer will depend on which site are you working and how are the people and management on that particular site.
Jobbkultur
I am a good team player and have the ability to handle a variety of tasks efficiently and effectively. Displays great attention to detail, and I am very committed to my duties all any organisation
Jobbkultur
The client was great as were the employees on the site I worked at and they were always very appreciative of my work ethic which was nice.

Securitas Managers are the worst I had 4 of them in 5 years on the site I worked at which shows how bad the company treats its' staff overall they just show up once a month give the client a load of bull talk which was laughed at by the client, your just treated as a cash cow for them.

and if your ever sick they plague you to return to work even if your not fit to return as they don't have trained staff to cover you and they don't want to lose hours...I was rushed to hospital 2 hours before my shift and couldn't make contact with them so they sent the mobile officer out to my address who was knocking on my house and my neighbours doors to see if they had seen me and then called the police out who were about to break in to my house but my partner returned from the hospital luckily just before this happened! I resigned quickly after.....AVOID THESE BULLY BOYS AT ALL COSTS....
Jobbkultur
Not the best company to work for .management was bad, didn't always respond to you when you needed them,or the just didn't care I wouldn't recommend them to anyone there are so many better companies to work for
Jobbkultur
Working in retail is sometimes risky depending of the area and also the staff you meet in the shop. If certain areas are cool, relatively quiets, others are dangerous and challenging, this put you on the nerves. Some staff are more unfriendly, eg a shop full of Asians staff. A non Asian security Officer often feels unwelcomed, isolated. Overall the spirit of the working place is / was alright for me as I adapt quickly.
Fordeler
Frequent visits by Managers to inquiry about the job and how you get on with staff.
Ulemper
No free lunch; long working hours for low paid salary.
Jobbkultur
Westfield London is a great place to work regarding the training that you are given but due to the safety level and danger that comes to you, its just not worth risking your life for.
Jobbkultur
Having worked for this company over 5years I must say it’s a Great company to work for they always have your interest at heart and the pay is satisfactory I would definitely work for this company again the managers are very helpful and considerate should you encounter any difficulties
Great pay
Ulemper
Managers are not always available
Jobbkultur
Securitas is a good company to work with.
The management simplify and empower the team as well as keeping everyone updated on the workplace forum.

The best wages received so far on a basic rate.
Protective Services Officer . What does this mean exactly
It sounds a very grand title , but in fact its a security guard role dressed up as something else. When the question was asked by myself , i wasn't told.

Basically you find out for yourself. Then you realise its been mis sold
- Flexible working
- Fast Placed Management

- Good people

- Hardest part of the job would be the recruitment aligned with management expectations, little suport
travel expenses
long hours, little support
Jobbkultur
Dear everyone whom maybe reading this,

I joined Securitas as a STAR which means security receptionist.

I had the most worst experience ever, once I joined I was promised on my start date a 40 hour contract, 4 months later after constantly chasing for this and being moved around from different site to site as a cover body to fulfil contract needs, I received a zero hours contract.

My experience as a STAR: I was racially abused and staff made homophobic comments which went no where with HR which was extremely distressing. Management: there was only one very very good operations-support manager who would support me and have my back no matter what (names shall not be mentioned) unfortunately she had been assigned to another division and another incompetent STAR had been promoted by the protective services branch manager only due to the person gaining enough brownie points and them being “best friends” he instantly got the job :) also not to mention the protective services branch manager who covers the whole UK she is okay at times however when you email and or text her you will be seen as a “burden” same with the new operations support every time you email or contact them they just see you as a burden and nothing more.

Other STARS experience: STARS that I encountered would often moan they are on a zero hours contract for almost 1 year and keep getting promised a permanent contract these STARS would often be moaning about management being non supportive they would also complain about pay rates being very bad and how other staff treat them, new STARS that join and
 - mer...
Ulemper
Racially abused, no hours, Low morale, management stress you out the list goes on...
Jobbkultur
Nice place to work, good salary. The cons was long hours. The management are very helpful people. The most enjoyable part of this job was interact with people, I really enjoyed it.
Jobbkultur
Securitas is great company to work, good organistaion structure.
all tools are availabel to do my job, manager and senior staff always there to help and support you.
Jobbkultur
the worse company i have ever been in they had treated me really bad they terminated me from my job for not providing a personal reference when i did not recieve no email about this and its nearly been 2 months now since they have not paid me its a shame how a big company treats there collegues and even the managers are usless and rude
non
all
Jobbkultur
1. Part of a mobile patrol team a typical shift started with allocating jobs to team
2. Driving to sites as per schedule

3. inspecting sites and locking

4. taking intruder alarm call-out from Central Control

5. writing reports

6. a local management structure

7. thin resources made it very difficulty to cover the geographical area
Krevd profil
Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?
Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Securitas. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.
Totalvurdering