Securitas anmeldelser fra ansatte

Fant 18 722 anmeldelser som matchet søket Se alle 18 723 anmeldelser
Sorter etter: Hjelpsomhet | Omtale | Dato
Stepping Stone
Security Officer (Nåværende ansatt) –  Dearborn, MI18 januar 2020
From my current experience with securitas, there is an underlying military rank structure. You start at the bottom as a security officer and work your way up the chain of command. Overall, so far a good experience!
Jobbkultur
Productive and fun job to work.
Platform Officer (Nåværende ansatt) –  St. Louis, MO18 januar 2020
Shows a sincere interest in employees and the solutions to their problems. Lends support and guidance to employees. Improves employee support system. Enforces company policies and values without creating negative reactions.Seeks new ideas for the employees.
Buena
Vigilante de Seguridad (Tidligere ansatt) –  Barcelona, Barcelona provincia18 januar 2020
Empresa sería y profesional, con muy buena estructura y yo el tiempo que trabajé fue muy correcta
Terrible
Security Officer (Nåværende ansatt) –  Kalamazoo, MI18 januar 2020
Management sucks. No flexibility. If you get sick they pretty much fire you. Any kind of family emergency they could care less. Your a body until your not anymore
I was lucky
Senior Command Center Security Officer. Location (Tidligere ansatt) –  Merrillville, IN18 januar 2020
When I first started with this company, I had zero experience in the security field. I needed a job where I could finish my degree and move on. I was lucky enough to have a great Field Supervisor, who is now promoted to Branch Manager and an HR manager, who was a regular security officer but has been promoted to HRM, who helped me and encouraged me to do better. Yes being a security guard sucks sometimes but it was better with actual bosses who generally cared if you did.
environnement de travail agréable
Chef poste instructeur dans le domaine de la sécurité et gardiènnage (Tidligere ansatt) –  Luik (stad)18 januar 2020
opportunité d'évoluer si compétant et si poste vacant.
plusieurs formation possible en interne.
Fordeler
structure de travail et général bien organisé.
Profossionaly great company
Security Officer (Nåværende ansatt) –  Manheim in New Jersey18 januar 2020
Exceptionally managerial and quite professional indeed. For example, when a manager call you into the office for a discussion, after the talk, you will be motivated to doing more for the company because you will be happy and infact focus more on professional production and have a sense of onership. A manager does not Leave only you doing a job, he is happy.
working
the job
Tardiness
Security Officer (Tidligere ansatt) –  Chicago, IL17 januar 2020
Many officers call off too much which causes a hardship. Many times it creates a person working a 16hr shift 3 times in one week. This gives you almost no time to manage family or personal time.
2,0
A nice place to be
Security Guard (Nåværende ansatt) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA17 januar 2020
Allot of standing, allot of outdoor and walking opportunities with this company. That's about all they have to offer at 0600 in the mornings. It seems that once you are placed, its almost never transferring or relocating to a post that suits you well
Expert sécurité
Expert sécurité (Nåværende ansatt) –  Osny (95)17 januar 2020
Prospection , Prise de RDV , installation de l alarme, maintenance , développement portefeuille client
Fordeler
Véhicule de fonction, carte GR
Ulemper
...
Jobbkultur
went to work for Securitas after contract changed hands
Traditional Security Officer (Nåværende ansatt) –  Paducah, KY17 januar 2020
The review process was abbreviated, as myself and several others were hired directly after our contract changed hands from G4S to Securitas. The pay and benefits are competitive with industry standards.
Jobbkultur
Nicht empfehlungswert.Sehr stressig, Chef und Disponant behandelt wie Mafia. keine menschliche behandlung.
Sicherheitsmitarbeiter im Empfangs Rechenzentrum. (Tidligere ansatt) –  Rechenzentrum17 januar 2020
Nicht empfehlungswert.Zusammenarbeit zwischen Führungsebene und Mitarbeitern ist katastrophal.Der Chef und sein Disponant sind echte Mafia. Sie haben gewartet bis fünfte monate und dann mir gekündigt , weil ich der chikane und missbehandlung beschwert zu oberen führung.Finger weg von Securitas Rechenzentrum. Chef und disponent im Rechenzentrum ohne qualifikation und missbehandelt leute wie sklave.Keine öffene kommunikation.wie Diktatoren. Deshalb Sind weg geschmiessen und auftrag verloren.Unseriös,keine menschliche Beachtung!
Nur wer einen höheren Rang hat,wird menschlich behandelt.Nie Wieder.Ich empfehle diese Firma als Arbeitgeber nicht weiter. Geschäftsleitung in Frankfurt handelt nicht professionel.
Jobbkultur
Good
Security Officer (Nåværende ansatt) –  Anaheim, CA17 januar 2020
Good company but there are no oportunities to grow up but from 1 to 10 i give an 8
2,0
Company discriminate
Security Guard (Tidligere ansatt) –  1801 Maury St16 januar 2020
The work they want you do is ridiculous. The description of the job they review to you isn’t what you will expected. A typical day at work including checking every car in and out. No matter what the weather you have to be out in the cold checking trunk trailer. The company don’t care about you but only nice if they want help but as soon they feel you not an asset to the team they replace you without warnings. The boss don’t care about you.
Jobbkultur
Interaction with people with different backgrounds
Typical day included building security and access control, while also conducting routine patrols inside/ outside building and surrounding areas for potential threats or dangers.
False advertisement
Security Officer (Nåværende ansatt) –  Anaheim, CA16 januar 2020
They really get you excited and feeling like you’re finally apart of a company that cares about you and is there for you. That’s a lie. They’re just like every other corrupt company with corrupt management who see you as replaceable garbage. At my post, I’m expected to perform tasks daily that are not in the post orders and are not even security related either. Im pretty much expected to work the same job as site employees, but getting paid less than them.
Great company.4 stars
Security Guard Officer (Tidligere ansatt) –  1535 Richmond ave .si ny 1030116 januar 2020
Worked full time for company .great locations .pay was always on time. Delivered to the site. Management always tried to work with me the best they could.
A good place to work
Security Officer (Nåværende ansatt) –  Newington, NH16 januar 2020
I have been working for securitas for the last 4 years and it was nice from the job stability to to the great people I have worked with and worked for the reason why I am leaving is the low benafits like no holidays and no vacation time instead we get a weeks pay each year that always comes later and later would I do it again I would say yes
Nice company
Onsite Safeguard Officer (Tidligere ansatt) –  Irving, TX16 januar 2020
There is good communication amongst team members with the employer. You can work independently or with a team. The locations are central and close to home.
Security
Security guard (Nåværende ansatt) –  Sierra pacific Shasta Lake, Ca16 januar 2020
I really enjoy security work, it’s the closest thing I can get to the military without reenlisting. I enjoyed the structure and the stability of the work environment.
Krevd profil

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Securitas. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.

Still et spørsmål