Securitas anmeldelser fra ansatte

Viser alle 17 823 anmeldelser
Sorter etter: Hjelpsomhet | Omtale | Dato
to much favouritism nepotism
Security Officer (Tidligere ansatt) –  Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria17 november 2019
Management team recruited with lake of security and man mamagement experiancealways looking to discpline employees and unable to tell the complete truths when making statements and unable to take any notice of the employees like they know best
No training for management
Security officer (Tidligere ansatt) –  Oakland, CA17 november 2019
No training for managers. So no consequence for bad decisions or handling of employees. Poor communication from scheduling and constant issues of miss scheduled employees showing up or not showing up for work.
Gssk
Ulemper
12 Stunden Dienste, wenig ausgleichszeit
Affreux
Agent de sûreté aéroportuaire (Nåværende ansatt) –  Nice (06)17 november 2019
Aucun savoir vivre aucune organisation.
Pas d’empathie avec les agents
Super mauvais avec les agents
une mauvaise expérience
Convinient and uprising
GUARD (Nåværende ansatt) –  EMIRATES TOWER17 november 2019
I feel great full and have learnt more from securitas due to monthly training they offer to use, the services are so excellent and I will give my best
Chill Job
Security Officer (Nåværende ansatt) –  Santa Cruz, CA16 november 2019
I work in Santa Cruz the first two months I felt like a flex officer but after they found a Permanent site for me I was chillin. All I do is sit at a desk watching cameras.
4,0
Jobbkultur
Great job pay could be a little better
Security Guard (Nåværende ansatt) –  Novi, MI16 november 2019
My overall experience is going great nice atmosphere great co-workers only thing is pay per hour could be a little more compared to other security companies
Worst company ever
Security Officer (Tidligere ansatt) –  Minneapolis, MN16 november 2019
They are the worst , they have no respect or any regards for the employees. They treat everyone with disrespect. Disorganized, your supervisor and account manager are never in contact , you will get fired for listening to the supervisor and the supervisor can fire you for listening to the manager.
Jobbkultur
run they dont care about you
Security Guard (Tidligere ansatt) –  Williamsport, MD16 november 2019
not only do they not care about you they will try to make you not do things with or family or care if your sick and they lie a lot i dont know what else to say just dont do it go work in fast food they will be better
2,0
Jobbkultur
Good Beginner comoany to work for.
Non-Commissioned Security Officer (Tidligere ansatt) –  Houston, TX16 november 2019
Biweekly paychecks with Securitas. Duty job assignments= you're stuck with . I was not satisfied with my handler and the Personnel I worked with at my duty assignment. Head management does not work with anyone once a place you at your assigned location then the management says they have an open door policy and it will be anonymous they lied.
Good people, good posts
Security Officer (Tidligere ansatt) –  Lafayette, IN16 november 2019
This is an amazing company to work for. Very understanding respecting people and amazing coworkers.

The post you get placed at is not usually your permanent post, it can be switched to a closer one, or better one. Pay depends on the post you get.
steady extra income
Security officer (Tidligere ansatt) –  Santa Barbara, CA16 november 2019
Provide the customer with an experience that will always be remembered and with the highest level of responsiveness.
Project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
Maintain a work environment of cleanliness and organization.
Acknowledge and greet all residents and guests with utmost courtesy and urgency, to assist.
Serve as information liaison to Manager. Follow up with client to assure successful completion.
Use professional telephone etiquette in handling requests.
Provide access control services and remain vigilant of non-residents and their purpose for being on property.
Good Managemet, Laid back, Many sites to train at
Security Officer (Nåværende ansatt) –  Schneider Electric , Andover MA16 november 2019
Securitas is a good company to work for. I am able to just relax for most of my shift and still do the tours and other duties as an officer. As long as i follow post orders, i can do what i want to do for free time while on duty.
Security Guard
Security Guard (Tidligere ansatt) –  Madison Heights, MI16 november 2019
The hands on training I received was helpful, my supervisor and account manager was always there if I had a question about anything. Safe was always came first.
Good company
Security Officer (Tidligere ansatt) –  Connecticut16 november 2019
Great work environment and the sites are great... i liked working here the pay was ok . I also enjoyed the interaction with the general population in many sites.
2,0
Absence de stratégie claire
Contrôleur de gestion (Nåværende ansatt) –  Roissy-en-France (95)16 november 2019
Je ne recommande pas cette entreprise qui ne reconnaît que les personnes sans caractère.
Fordeler
Entreprise solide financièrement
Ulemper
Fort turnover, faible culture d'entreprise, absence d'esprit de service
Jobbkultur
Buen trato de los mandos en todo momento
Vigilancia y Seguridad (Tidligere ansatt) –  Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas provincia15 november 2019
Buen trato de los mandos en todo momento, buenos horarios y bien relacionados con los días de descanso.
Jobbkultur
Good place to do homework
Security Officer (Tidligere ansatt) –  Lafayette, IN15 november 2019
Nice slow pace, if you are in college you can do your homework, if you are any other age you can listen to music, audiobooks, movies, or whatever as long as you show a presence and follow the rule book, which is really easy.
very sophisticated comany
Unarmed Officer (Tidligere ansatt) –  Henrico County, VA15 november 2019
This was a very good company to start off in the security industry, i like the relaxed shifts and also the management team was very understanding of my life occurrences.
4,0
ok work place
SECURITY OFFICER (Tidligere ansatt) –  New York, NY15 november 2019
It was a typical work place, no complaints. Only problem I had was when it was time to transfer. Before I left, they told me that I would have a job secure Once I got to my location that wasn't the case.
Krevd profil

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Securitas. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.

Still et spørsmål