Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Securitas anmeldelser fra ansatte

Stillingstittel
Sted
Viser alle 20,237 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
Man er mye ensom. Hører sjeldent fra ledelsen kun vis man har gjort noe galt, eller dem trenger å få dekket opp en vakt.Dårlig betalt jobb og lite takknemlighet. Dårlig lønn i forhold til ansvar man har.Men man får også gode vekter kollegaer.
Gode vekter kollegaer
Korte pauser
Jobbkultur
Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Securitas are low. Just enough to live paycheck to paycheck. Their retirement system pays you $1.70 a week. Just a waste of time and energy, unless you're already retired.
Jobbkultur
They expect you to do your job with little management. No micro management. Which I liked. I felt I was my own boss. The site was safe for myself as well.
unexperienced co workers
Jobbkultur
Interview was great. They have multiple locations to work at, varying pay rates from $10 an hour to $15 depending on what location you chose/ are assigned to. Over all I enjoy working with them.
Varying shifts
Most times no breaks
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
This job has low pay and no raises or promotions are ever given. Turnover rate is HIGH!! The job requires a lot of walking. The only good thing I can think of is you get paid lunch. You get certified as a security officer but nothing you can do with it unless you plan on doing more security elsewhere
Fordeler
Laid back, not much stress, (depending on the site you are assigned to)
Ulemper
Pay, no promotions, no raises
Jobbkultur
It's ok. Im working overtime alot right now because they can't find anyone to fill in the open position. I like the overtime. Its hard to get overtime if your place is already staffed ok.
Jobbkultur
Es muy buena empresa que siempre esta capacitando
Fordeler
El seguro que tube fue siempre el essalud au no implementaban un privado
Jobbkultur
Der Job ist gut, Kollegen sehr gut, Gehalt stimmt.Kommunikation im Unternehmen mangelhaft, Interesse des Unternehmens an den Mitarbeitern kaum vorhanden - es sei denn man kennt einen der einen kennt.
Jobbkultur
Don’t get me wrong they’re not a bad company if you just want to work and have 0 contact from management but that’s also the biggest con I barely get contacted for new sights
Fordeler
No one is looking over your shoulder
-1 communication
Jobbkultur
It's just a typical work day. Nothing exciting happens, nothing's really learned unless you are working a new site and only then are you just learning the ropes of working there. Management is hardly ever heard from or seen. The most enjoyable part of working my site is interacting with the students, teachers, and faculty members.
Jobbkultur
No support from anyone, they put you at a site, and forget your name. Hard to get time off, manager only cares that you are at your post and that he doesn't want to be bothered.
Jobbkultur
I do not recommend working here. I currently work here and hate it. The supervisors are the worst. They talk about people behind their back and make you work 8 hours with no break or lunch. If you call out they talk about firing you.
Easy work.
Pay. No breaks or lunch.
Jobbkultur
Work-life balanceHours are weird. Expect to not have a fixed schedule. Not designated to a particular locations and each have different pay. Good amount of hours. Overtime if you ask for it.
Jobbkultur
Bra ledning och roliga uppdrag. Man lyssnar på sina medarbetare och har en lösningsorienterad inställning.
Trygghet.
Inga
Jobbkultur
Nimic nu este la timp si salariul si bonusurile sunt doar niste glume bune. Tinuta este o porcarie si esti nevoi ca un primul an sa stai doar in tinuta office legat cu cravata la gat, iar negocierea este la genul, daca vrei asa , bine, daca nu ,pa !!!
Nimic
Ulemper
Nu se dau pauze si sporurile sunt o gluma
Jobbkultur
Really only good for getting Securty experience and getting a guard card. If you decide to work their most of the other employees are unmotivated and it’s a completion to see who cuts the most corners.
Ulemper
Low pay And poor upper management
Jobbkultur
They are a massive company that doesn't care about their new hires. Will place you at a post tell you they are having issues keeping people, then when it comes out you're posted with bad apples they will let you go without any investigation. Has access to security cameras proving that their accusations are wrong but will claim they dont work. Also don't bother going to HR, they won't look into claims, they just cut you loose regardless of facts.
Fordeler
Easy to get hired on, will help you cheat the DPSST.
About everything
Jobbkultur
Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Securitas were minimal at best. I said what I needed and they told me "No problem". When they offered me the job it wasn't even close to what we had agreed upon. Both schedule and pay.
Jobbkultur
If you value you integrity in a company, this one is not for you. These people are only interested in getting bodies to fill contractual obligations. There is no clear path for promotion or advancement. Management is never available to help you out when you need them. Fellow employees are typically poorly educated and unmotivated. The culture seems to be survival of the dumbest.
Ulemper
No lunch breaks, no advancement opportunity.
Jobbkultur
Horrible place to have an acutal career. only good or quick money if you work float and work consistently. They increase wage and you can negotiate based at were you work. Highest paid day I got 27 and hour to work an hour awat for 24 straight hours. But the managemtn dont care about you and dont want you to move up.
Fordeler
Good money IF you are float
horrible place to be
Jobbkultur
They had big uncovered holes in the work area. My foot fell in the hole. The site supervisor delayed my medical treatment and kept asking me why I didn't see the hole.
pay is decent