Schlumberger
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften
Schlumberger anmeldelse

Highly efficient, great communication, fun but firm environment

4 juni 2018
Working at Schlumberger has been the perfect job for me, I get to work with nice people, use my hands and I also get to think outside the box, I love solving problems and finding new more efficient solutions and I was able to do that at SLB. I learnt many new skills within the company, I also got to experience a different part of the company when I worked with MISWACO, a company owned by SLB. Here I was able to make the mud products we use offshore, this meant knowledge of pumps and tanks on industrial scale and operation and safe use of chemicals vats for mixing.
I completed many coursed and online education with the company and they have always looked after their employees extremely well.

I had a very large part in the LPT (Loss Prevention Team) and got to make many significant changes to the division as a whole.
Rangeringer etter kategori
Arbeid/Personliv forhold
Kultur
Fordeler
Flexi time, sports and social club, good benefits
Ulemper
Expensive lunch
Lignende anmeldelser
6 oktober 2019
Operator .meinternaces. (Tidligere ansatt) - Tananger H15 ,and E8
i have been working with FMC tools valves .pipes chiksen .coiled tubing equipment .power stand .power pack .b.o.p injector hand .including overhand crane .folklift
Logistics team .cementing hard .vametop and so on .

Am a young man who like be with group working happy with any condition and working with HSE us well .
25 juni 2018
Regnskapsmedarbeider (Tidligere ansatt) - Tananger
Lært nye systemer, mange forskjellige ledertyper, har fått nye venner utenom jobb.
22 mai 2018
Logistik medarbeider (Tidligere ansatt) - Tananger
Kjempe bra arbeids plass kjempe kultur . Bra system i arbeidsdagen og god kontroll. jobber selvstendig og har godt komunikasjon med arbeidsleder og andre kolegaer.
Fordeler