Schlumberger
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Schlumberger anmeldelser fra ansatte

Stillingstittel
Alle
Sted
Norge23 anmeldelser
Fant 23 anmeldelser som matchet søket
Se alle 7,103 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
i have been working with FMC tools valves .pipes chiksen .coiled tubing equipment .power stand .power pack .b.o.p injector hand .including overhand crane .folklift
Logistics team .cementing hard .vametop and so on .

Am a young man who like be with group working happy with any condition and working with HSE us well .
Jobbkultur
Schlumberger offers a continuous training to fit the job position. Insures good salary, diversity, and no discrimination. Schlumberger offers good career opportunities.
Jobbkultur
It's a challenge company but you just feel to be well rained to do any kind of task. Most people are grateful to work st Schlumberger y any part of the world
Jobbkultur
Schlumberger est Une bonne société malgré quelques manager sont un peut bizarre.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
Lært nye systemer, mange forskjellige ledertyper, har fått nye venner utenom jobb.
Jobbkultur
Working at Schlumberger has been the perfect job for me, I get to work with nice people, use my hands and I also get to think outside the box, I love solving problems and finding new more efficient solutions and I was able to do that at SLB. I learnt many new skills within the company, I also got to experience a different part of the company when I worked with MISWACO, a company owned by SLB. Here I was able to make the mud products we use offshore, this meant knowledge of pumps and tanks on industrial scale and operation and safe use of chemicals vats for mixing.
I completed many coursed and online education with the company and they have always looked after their employees extremely well.

I had a very large part in the LPT (Loss Prevention Team) and got to make many significant changes to the division as a whole.
Fordeler
Flexi time, sports and social club, good benefits
Expensive lunch
Jobbkultur
Kjempe bra arbeids plass kjempe kultur . Bra system i arbeidsdagen og god kontroll. jobber selvstendig og har godt komunikasjon med arbeidsleder og andre kolegaer.
Lønn
Skatt
Tough hours
Having quality time with family almost impossible

Good Salary benefit

Lots of trainings

You learn really fast

Alot of exposure

Alot of travel and advancement opportunities
Fordeler
You rarely need to use your salary everything is provided for
Ulemper
Long hours and no job security
Jobbkultur
Good place to work, international environment, competitive salaries.
Jobbkultur
It can be a hard but rewarding place to work. Though as its so large, people can have very varied experiences. I was able to travel the world and work with some amazing people that I will never forget.
Jobbkultur
In general SLB can have it's benefits, if you sacrifice your work-life balance. In SLB, you are replaceable and you feel it so you tend to make personal sacrifices to keep your job. The company used to be different 5 years ago, much more positive, but times have changed...
International assignments
Ulemper
no work-life balance, reduced compensation
Jobbkultur
It is an excellent experience to work in different countries and have an international experience.
The training is intense but is fun to work with people from every corner in the world.
International business
Weather conditions
Jobbkultur
En Grei og trygg bedrift å jobbe i ,god opplering vist du har sjefen som kamerat
Fordeler
god lønn, gode på sikkerhet, en god arbeids plass
dårlig kominikasjon, tryne faktor
Jobbkultur
Great coworkers from every ethnicity. Travel and experience is promoted, with dedication and adaptability a standard.
Jobbkultur
Great working environment, lots of learning and every work day in SLB counts towards you experience
The philosophy of the company is based on "get right first time every time" and excellence in execution, proud to be part of it
Jobbkultur
Sommerjobben gikk ut å gjøre seismisk interpretering gjennom en sommer.
Jobbkultur
Good company to work. Company needs to improve in work life balance. Good career prospects. Diversity in workplace is good.
Good benefits package
Long working hours
Jobbkultur
I worked in SLB for over 14 years and the company can provide you a great training to develop your career and to see the world. It is really good for single people to be able to travel and adapt easier
Fordeler
you can explore different environments and cultures
Ulemper
Long hours of work and very demanding company to work for
Jobbkultur
For en som elsker å presentere tekniske løsninger for publikum i små og store forsamlinger var dette en fantastisk jobb.
Spesielt morsomt er det når man kan presentere et nytt produkt som løste en velkjent problem for offshore installasjoner når det gjaldt størrelse og vekt på prosessutstyret, samt forbedret separasjon.
Jobbkultur
Good environment to work with.
clear guidelines and interesting responsibility. Involved in DFM where I need to work from design stage until mass production for any localization / qualification activity.
Good team
Ulemper
Not stable since for any retrenchment, performance is not been used for consideration.
Jobbkultur
It was a great experience. You learn a lot and quick. Excellent challenge with great people.