SBM Management

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Viser alle 505 anmeldelser

Good starter

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
Upper management is very close knit but hourly employees have high turnover rate. It is a good place to get experience but don’t expect to move up unless they like you.

very stessful

supervisors like to gossip and spread rumors around with certain Employes's management never likes to investigate anything your guilty because someone says you are not by any evidence. if they do decide to investigate it's in retaliation.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Work is easy, being appreciated is lacking

I like my job. I have no problems finishing a work day. Management needs to tell their employees that they are appreciated more and prove it! Raises are never given unless you ask for one. I feel raises should be given every year for employees that have stuck with this company for 5 years or more.

Decent to work for.

Ulemper

No raises unless asked for. Don't feel appreciated enough.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

They are not a good company

They never pay you what they are supposed to. Owe a bonus and will take almost a year to pay bonuses. Sometimes don't turn your hours in and you don't get paid. If laid off they take more than a week to pay you. They favor employees and never have all the right supplies needed. Communication is horrible oqth supervisors and HR.

Great

If there were a few things that I could change be like getting the equipment fixed make sure it’s always open working for the customers the overall customer experience at this building is very very well
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

Ambiente estable.

Una empresa muy profesional, bien organizada. Capacitación contínua.

Fun place to work

Very fun place to work are manager was great it wasn't just a job to her she always talked to us and we could talk to her about anything friendly place to work

Super easy job, No communication

My lead was awesome and the people I worked with were cool but the management is horrible and has zero communication on top of things constantly changing

Nothing!

SBM MANAGEMENT in Atlanta, GA needs a management and supervisors team that has business and people skills experience in order to be successful in their industry.

Their is none

Toxic and life draining

Run from this place. There is no work life balance for anyone and if you desire to have a life outside of work, you will lose respect and 24/7 accessibility to you will be demanded and your job will be threatened. Management expects emails to be replied to as they send them, regardless if it is after 10 pm. To show their appreciation to staff, during COVID, we were required to work as "essential" employees, but no hazzard pay was given. There are no raises based on performance due to the Union and the pay is disrespectful compared to the amount of work that is required. Literally 13+ hour days, every day. There is constant staffing issues with high turnover, so the work gets dumped on everyone else all the time, with no increase in pay. I'm leaving all the horrific, toxic, character of management out because Indeed flags it. But this place is horrific. The WORST place I have been employed at in my entire career. Run. Don't walk away. Run.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Crazy benefits, away from people

I get a company phone, a 401k, medical, paid time off, sick days and medical leave. Got a nice boss. They let you do whatever you want as long as you complete the daily tasks.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

What is the best part of working at SBM Management?Overwork and underpaidWhat is the most stressful part about working at SBM Management?Not having enough peopleWhat is the work environment and culture like at SBM Management?Pretty easy goingWhat is a typical day like for you at SBM Management?Work in your butt off

N/a

The company overall has poor management.Managers were not motivated to improve their quality.No sense of direction for objectives.Custodians were paid low.

Estresante

Buen ambiente laboral ayudan a crecer en tu area de trabajo, pero el pago es muy bajo en comparación con las horas de trabajo

Aprendes

Pagan mal

Unorganized

This company is very unorganized, they don’t value the workers and the pay is horrible for the work that they have you doing. If you want to work for a company that don’t listen then this is the place for you

Free Marta card 🙄

Ulemper

Managers and supervisors have very smart mouths, stressful job
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Not a good place to work

I worked for this company for almost a yr as a outside porter which could be stressful especially during the summer and winter a lot of my work required equipment that didn’t work half the time so the job had to be done manually I never felt appreciate for my work like the workers inside the building they always won prizes and gift cards but never acknowledged me for my hard work and also I always had to complete my coworker job since he was off every Friday but when I was off my job wasn’t completed I had double the work load and they only pay 12.50 an hr which isn’t enough to pay bills I had left the company to work elsewhere that had benefits this job is ok if you are still living at home with your parents just to have a little bit of coins in your pocket there’s also no room for growth

Burnout central

Management is poor, if you mess up once you become a target for management to pick on. The pay in the area I work v.s. the commute i have to do to get to my location is very bad for the amount of work and tasks youre expected to do.

Free drinks/coffee

Ulemper

Healthcare takes too long to kick in, management could be better, pay is low
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Fast paced, rewarding and equal parts stressful. Minimal work life balance.

Cons: A typical day is fast pace, high-pressure. Upper management has difficulty with identifying local needs. Pros: Promotions and opportunities are available for those that work hard (and long hours). There are frequent disconnects between headquarters and local needs.

It's alright.

It's usually a week on week off. It's a lot of work cleaning the whole field but usually pretty laid back. Pay starts at 13 to 15, could be better but you can get lots of overtime.

Burn out

This company will definitely burn you out in no time. Hours were long, wore more hats then I could count. Pay was barely cutting it with unlimited overtime

clean building

Great place to work, site manager is a great person. If issue he is there to handle it.. Easy work, building is clean so it's not difficult to do. They give you a phone so they know when you are on sight.

it's easy work, the place is so clean that is boring for 8 hours

Ulemper

sometimes the workers will be rude or disrespect to the cleaners
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos SBM Management. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering

2,6 av 5 stjerner for Kultur
  • Bedrifter
  • SBM Management
  • Anmeldelser fra ansatte
Gi oss tips om hvordan vi kan forbedre denne siden
Hva ville du ha lagt til eller endret?