Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

RTS anmeldelser fra ansatte for Bus Driver

Stillingstittel
Bus Driver7 anmeldelser
Sted
Alle
Fant 7 anmeldelser som matchet søket
Se alle 108 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
The highest paying job I’ve had so far that doesn’t require a degree. Days are long is the only downside, but you get paid well have medical, dental and vision insurance. Top pay takes 8 years as well.
Jobbkultur
I enjoy working with the public. It gives me a sense of satisfaction KNOWING I was an integral part of someone's day.

We are a public enity that values how we treat and choose to assist our community in the public transportation industry.
Jobbkultur
I would reccomend driving for rts to anyone. I helped 4 peopled retain a job their.The overall experience was excellent. They are organized by the book.
Jobbkultur
enjoyed driving buses, and working with the public. was nice a have the chance to bid on different routes through out the year. staff was easy to get along with.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people
the hardest is dealing traffic and weather

the workplace is fast paced very friendly

managment is improving by means of communication and accomadation

ive learned how to deal with people and handle situations first hand being understanding

a typical day varies its an adventure everyday
Fordeler
good pay and benefits
Ulemper
some problematic customers and traffic
Jobbkultur
RTS does NOT care about their employees OR the people they transport on there vehicles. Management in the Ontario County location dislikes most of the drivers and customers and frequently lies to both parties to get blame off management staff. Management has left customers waiting for buses for several hours saying none are available meanwhile several sit idle for hours at a time
Ulemper
Long hours, low pay compared to RTS Monroe
Jobbkultur
This company lost its contracts years ago and I don't think they will be getting them back.
Se flere anmeldelser om RTS