Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

RTS anmeldelser fra ansatte i Rochester, NY

Stillingstittel
Alle
Sted
Rochester, NY7 anmeldelser
Fant 7 anmeldelser som matchet søket
Se alle 108 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
Working with public can be challenging at times If you not a people person this job would not be the right fit for you. The work day can be long at times how’s other times not so much. There was meeting a few times a year or when changing were happening to process and procedures. The company really took care of its employees and a times I felt appreciated. Through the years management styles changed
Jobbkultur
I never thought in my wildest dreams that, I would one day be a RTS City Transit Driver. That was a dream come true, I really miss the place, the environment, the excitement, the people, my coworkers, my paycheck, the driving.
Jobbkultur
The highest paying job I’ve had so far that doesn’t require a degree. Days are long is the only downside, but you get paid well have medical, dental and vision insurance. Top pay takes 8 years as well.
Jobbkultur
I enjoy working with the public. It gives me a sense of satisfaction KNOWING I was an integral part of someone's day.

We are a public enity that values how we treat and choose to assist our community in the public transportation industry.
Jobbkultur
I would reccomend driving for rts to anyone. I helped 4 peopled retain a job their.The overall experience was excellent. They are organized by the book.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people
the hardest is dealing traffic and weather

the workplace is fast paced very friendly

managment is improving by means of communication and accomadation

ive learned how to deal with people and handle situations first hand being understanding

a typical day varies its an adventure everyday
Fordeler
good pay and benefits
Ulemper
some problematic customers and traffic
Jobbkultur
This company does not have you back. They allow passengers to treat you anyway, and if you react regardless of what it is, even if someone has assaulted you, this company take it out on you
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?
Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos RTS. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.
Totalvurdering