Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

RTS anmeldelser fra ansatte

Stillingstittel
Alle
Sted
Alle
Viser alle 108 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
Working with public can be challenging at times If you not a people person this job would not be the right fit for you. The work day can be long at times how’s other times not so much. There was meeting a few times a year or when changing were happening to process and procedures. The company really took care of its employees and a times I felt appreciated. Through the years management styles changed
Jobbkultur
Good work place. The staff are friendly and are willing to help. However management is unprofessional and isn't willing to listen to anything.
Jobbkultur
I liked the work place. The managers were nice and helpful, until we got bought out by Xerox. All my co-workers I looked forward to seeing had quit.
Jobbkultur
Working at RTS was a good experience for me I love the people I work with, my manager taught me a lot. I learn how to set up a machine adjust the machine when needed. I love that I had lot of responsibilities I was in charge of one machine. The most enjoyable part of my job was running the machine. The hardest part of the job nothing. Overall good company to work for
good schedulesd, nice co-workers
hot
Jobbkultur
yeah its a nice place to learn more in telicom telicom technologies for me its a very great platform where i shineup my skils and devloped my kind of work i havea very good team here who supports me a lot when i get doubts when solving the issues definately i miss them.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
Most days are spent returning voicemails, processing documents, classifying documents, and addressing client concerns.
Management is pretty good, they treat you with respect and are always willing to help you if you have concerns.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with angry and upset clients. The best part of the job is when a client thanks you and tells them you have made a huge difference in their life.
Fordeler
Opportunities to bonus, paid holidays.
Dealing with difficult clients
Jobbkultur
Aprendi muito sobre engenharia clinica nessa empresa e a considero excelente para trabalhar.
Jobbkultur
Horaires définis avec le supérieur
Possibilité de formations internes

Collaborateurs sympas

Ambiance mauvaise

Salaire correcte
Fordeler
Restauration au sein de l'entreprise
Jobbkultur
I taught troubled youths basic life skills and how to conform with society as a norm. Hardest part of the job was not getting attached. Easiest part of the job was not bringing work home.
Helping youths
Sometimes youths get violent
Jobbkultur
Every day was different depending on phases. We would remove old boxes and put on new chassis to equip new ambulaces and did maintenance on many firetrucks. Everything you could imagine inside and out with all the electrical and gasses.
close to home
Jobbkultur
A typical day would consist of talking to customers and trouble shooting there computer issues. I learned alot about computers thanks to the management being there to help 24 hours a day. I loved talking to the customers and at the end of each call I know that there issues where resolved.
Fordeler
good pay and good benefits
Ulemper
The cons are not having a weekend off and it was a high stress job.
Jobbkultur
LOVED THIS COMPANY! THE EQUIPTMENT,OWNERS AND RUNS WERE GREAT!
PLENTY OF MILES
NO HEALTH INSURANSE OR BENEFITS WHEN I WAS THERE AND 1099 TAX FORMS
Analysierung der Motherboards , Reparatur und Testlauf

Testlauf mittels Software, entlöten , Austausch von Komponenten
Jobbkultur
we had some intelligent and well knowledged instructors in our program, they made learning enlightening.
Fordeler
the power of knowledge, I love the medical field.
Ulemper
I find the challenge worth the con.
Jobbkultur
This company lost its contracts years ago and I don't think they will be getting them back.
Jobbkultur
Entrada a las 6 y 45 de la mañan, para estar dispuesta a las 7 en punto a tomar muestras de los pacientes, se verificaban temperaturas y control calidad de los equipos, se tomaban muestras, se centrifugaban y se organizaban de acuerdo a la orden, para posteriormente embalar y remitir al laboratorio central. Se registraban los pacientes del laboratorio local y se organizaban las muestras para entregar al transportador, se medían volumenes de liquidos y orinas, se registraban los pacientes que se remiten para el laboratorio central, se realizaba pedido para al siguiente dia tener el material listo para la toma de meustras y se verificaban los correos.

Aprendí sobre la organización de la empresa.
El horario y el pago
Jobbkultur
Calibrate my machine before use. Insert the measurements into the computer to program the cut needed as in the blueprint sheet. I worked with cardboard. Most enjoyable part is the employers threated employees like family. Compensation for big orders completed, with a free lunch on the company for all workers.
Fordeler
!st Shift. Easy labor. Good pay.
Jobbkultur
typical day at work consistedof 12 hour aday shift swith overtime, i learned a tremendous amount about work lifeand demolition itself. My boss was a well known and respected man amongst his peers and pushed all my co-workers to the best of their abilties. The hardest part of the job was sustaining my focus asthe day began to drag on but we erged each individual on in the time of need. The most enjoyable part of the day was being able to go home and put the feet up as we had the same instore for us the next day.
good pay
Jobbkultur
Time Management skills, One on One customer interaction. Long hours.
Jobbkultur
It's not a very profesional work place. Management can be improved. Co-workers dont take the job serious. the hardest part of the job is getting everyone on the same level. Everyone gets along well for the most part.
Jobbkultur
good company with a friendly and approachable management team
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?
Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos RTS. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.
Totalvurdering