Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

RTS anmeldelser fra ansatte

Viser alle 102 anmeldelser
Muy profesional
Buena y muy amigable , tiene un buen trato con el personal
It was great
It is outdoors and not for everyone. We work in all kinds of weather and conditions. The shooters are nice and polite as the referees are. The course managers worked hard for us to stay hydrated and the manager was very helpful and understanding.
business is closed
business is closed currently and does not appear that it will reopen. Wish things had worked out. The CEO was very fair, easy to get along with and available for any issues I had.
Tyre fitter/driver
First few weeks on the job was good. Then soon came to realise how much of a shambles the company was. Management didn't have a clue what they were doing. Got asked to come in on a Saturday I was supposed to be off and didn't get paid for it! Which is against the law. Would find anything to moan about, including about having a doctors appointment.
Glad I left.
Good wages.
Ulemper
Long hours. No social life. Moaned at for anything.
Jobbkultur
It was a valuable process that helped me grow as an educator.
I have been both a team lead and regional teacher specialist. There is a lot of prep work and meeting the the instructor. I became more confident with LEAP (the tool for evaluating teachers).

Even though, it was my job to lead new and returning teacher. I did not do all the talking. We did group, partner and individual group work. It was my job to lead, but also learn from others.

The hardest part of the job was preparing to present with data. The most enjoyable was the valuable information that I learned to be a better teacher.
Lunches and compensation
Ulemper
Time involved such as meeting and prep work
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Bait and switch
If your going to be a driver for RTS, make sure they CC or include you in the emails that contain the contracts.
DO NOT let them send you a copy of the contract that was downloaded to their computer and then sent to you. Make sure you get a copy of the original.

And dont fall the lies. They will promise you the world, to get get you in the truck. Once in the truck, your screwed. They have no idea what scheduled time off is.
Fordeler
The Safety team is your friend. Keep in touch with them.
Bait and switch.
Worst place
If you want to work for even a semi decent company. DO NOT come to RTS. This place is G A R B A G E. Honestly they have people there doing drugs while on the job and management knows about it and doesn’t do anything about it. This place is sickening. They will treat you like garbage. Won’t pay you what you deserve. It’s such a bad place honestly.
Jobbkultur
A lot of walking and good people
Very good environment to work in the Customers are nice and Repectful the employees are kind respectful it's a great place to take your family out for vacation if you're coming from another state great tourist attraction especially to come and eat armature works is great also to work
Discount
10 minute break every hour
Awesome people
This was a great place to work with a lot of opportunities. I enjoyed the people there. Finding shippers was tough and I gave up a little too quick. Awesome place.
Unlimited commission
Tough field to work in.
Una empresa buena
Una empresa con buenos valores y ambiente laboral calidad humana
Ayuda a superarte
Noc
Sales
Iv learn to deal with customers and being professional. the working environment is welcoming and accommodating. there is time for activities to refresh our mind
Great
This job is great for any student who is looking for a part time job that will not interfere with there school life. The company is great and treats there employess well
Fun place to work
I meet great people, travel places and experienced great things at a very young age. Owner is a very nice guy.. very understanding on situations and questions you may have or encounter.
Jobbkultur
Weighed up colors of powder plastic put in molds and clean molds, trimmed the parts,cleaned up plant while waiting on molds to cook and cool, helped out others who needed help
work is full time
the work there was a civil service job , working with many personalites. if you can deal with disrespectful people you will be ok
drunks and young college kids. that they service.when i worked for them I was verbally abused by a rider who was drunk, a drug dealer and a hooker ,fun times, peeing on the bus and oh yes all the vomit you can handle.
money, job
Ulemper
people, personalities, drunks, druggies, disrespectful
Désagréable les personnes
Ce je travail je déconseille a tout personnes qui veulent postuler tu sors plus mal que tu es sorti.
Rien
Rien
Jobbkultur
Ambiente de trabajo en equipo
Tienen un muy buen ambiente de trabajo y nos dan la oportunidad de trabajo a los auxiliares de enfermería
Excellent experience with Rts
I would reccomend driving for rts to anyone. I helped 4 peopled retain a job their.The overall experience was excellent. They are organized by the book.
Great benifits
If you want long terms you don't want to work at RTS. But one thing I do like they help you to get your CDL's the training department is awesome. They have some caring people.
Fordeler
Paid holidays, and all holidays off
Ulemper
No lunch breaks unless you work a split shift
Jobbkultur
Enjoyed working there untill it shut down.
Started the day off with getting all jobs lined out then went to the job site to check on all safety and got started on what ever job there was to be done on that day. Run a tractor, chain saw and moved and loaded trees and limbs.
Nettes Umfeld
Bei der RTS konnte ich viel lernen und ich habe mich sehr wohl gefühlt. Sehr netter Umgang und ein herzliches zusammen sein
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?
Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos RTS. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.
Totalvurdering