Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

RTS anmeldelser fra ansatte

Stillingstittel
Alle
Sted
Alle
Viser alle 108 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
Working with public can be challenging at times If you not a people person this job would not be the right fit for you. The work day can be long at times how’s other times not so much. There was meeting a few times a year or when changing were happening to process and procedures. The company really took care of its employees and a times I felt appreciated. Through the years management styles changed
Jobbkultur
Worst place to work. Do anything wrong they take money from your pay. They make you drive van that are over the legal weight and if you dont they will sack you. Always indirectly asking you to underweight clothes bags from charity shops, so your not pays what they are owed. Stealing from a charity shop basically. The Van's are so old and not really ideal to be on the road let alone motorway.
Jobbkultur
En un dia tipico hay muchas situaciones que atender, se aprende bastante en las propias maquinas, la dirección se compromete con algunos proyectos, existe una preocupación por servir al cliente.
La parte dificil del trabajo es acomodarse a la normativa interna y a los distintas jefaturas(gerencia y producción).

Lo interesante de este empleo es el nivel de salario al que se puede optar.

En general un buen empleo.
Jobbkultur
They are out of business in Savannah, Ga because of poor management they don't care about you no advancement unless you are family so do not go to them for a job.
Jobbkultur
Very good, very through, and good environment to work, very hot and fast paced. I'd recommend assembly work over the machines. Always had a good team and good management. Very supportive workplace overall
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
I have a lot to say about this company but I will keep it short.. Don't work here don't rent from this company they have rather and bed bug issues! They gave me bad checks multiple times! They say they will give you a 1099 form for taxes.... never did.... Don't get me started on the management..
Jobbkultur
love meeting new people and seeing new things in life.. love learning new things and talking to people and getting to see how things work and figure out
free bus ride
Jobbkultur
It is outdoors and not for everyone. We work in all kinds of weather and conditions. The shooters are nice and polite as the referees are. The course managers worked hard for us to stay hydrated and the manager was very helpful and understanding.
Jobbkultur
business is closed currently and does not appear that it will reopen. Wish things had worked out. The CEO was very fair, easy to get along with and available for any issues I had.
Jobbkultur
First few weeks on the job was good. Then soon came to realise how much of a shambles the company was. Management didn't have a clue what they were doing. Got asked to come in on a Saturday I was supposed to be off and didn't get paid for it! Which is against the law. Would find anything to moan about, including about having a doctors appointment.
Glad I left.
Good wages.
Ulemper
Long hours. No social life. Moaned at for anything.
Jobbkultur
I have been both a team lead and regional teacher specialist. There is a lot of prep work and meeting the the instructor. I became more confident with LEAP (the tool for evaluating teachers).

Even though, it was my job to lead new and returning teacher. I did not do all the talking. We did group, partner and individual group work. It was my job to lead, but also learn from others.

The hardest part of the job was preparing to present with data. The most enjoyable was the valuable information that I learned to be a better teacher.
Lunches and compensation
Ulemper
Time involved such as meeting and prep work
Jobbkultur
If your going to be a driver for RTS, make sure they CC or include you in the emails that contain the contracts.
DO NOT let them send you a copy of the contract that was downloaded to their computer and then sent to you. Make sure you get a copy of the original.

And dont fall the lies. They will promise you the world, to get get you in the truck. Once in the truck, your screwed. They have no idea what scheduled time off is.
Fordeler
The Safety team is your friend. Keep in touch with them.
Bait and switch.
Jobbkultur
If you want to work for even a semi decent company. DO NOT come to RTS. This place is G A R B A G E. Honestly they have people there doing drugs while on the job and management knows about it and doesn’t do anything about it. This place is sickening. They will treat you like garbage. Won’t pay you what you deserve. It’s such a bad place honestly.
Jobbkultur
Very good environment to work in the Customers are nice and Repectful the employees are kind respectful it's a great place to take your family out for vacation if you're coming from another state great tourist attraction especially to come and eat armature works is great also to work
Discount
10 minute break every hour
Jobbkultur
This was a great place to work with a lot of opportunities. I enjoyed the people there. Finding shippers was tough and I gave up a little too quick. Awesome place.
Unlimited commission
Tough field to work in.
Jobbkultur
Una empresa con buenos valores y ambiente laboral calidad humana
Ayuda a superarte
Noc
Jobbkultur
Iv learn to deal with customers and being professional. the working environment is welcoming and accommodating. there is time for activities to refresh our mind
Jobbkultur
This job is great for any student who is looking for a part time job that will not interfere with there school life. The company is great and treats there employess well
Jobbkultur
I meet great people, travel places and experienced great things at a very young age. Owner is a very nice guy.. very understanding on situations and questions you may have or encounter.
Jobbkultur
Weighed up colors of powder plastic put in molds and clean molds, trimmed the parts,cleaned up plant while waiting on molds to cook and cool, helped out others who needed help
Jobbkultur
the work there was a civil service job , working with many personalites. if you can deal with disrespectful people you will be ok
drunks and young college kids. that they service.when i worked for them I was verbally abused by a rider who was drunk, a drug dealer and a hooker ,fun times, peeing on the bus and oh yes all the vomit you can handle.
money, job
Ulemper
people, personalities, drunks, druggies, disrespectful
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?
Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos RTS. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.
Totalvurdering