Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

RTS anmeldelser fra ansatte

Stillingstittel
Alle
Sted
Alle
Viser alle 108 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
Working with public can be challenging at times If you not a people person this job would not be the right fit for you. The work day can be long at times how’s other times not so much. There was meeting a few times a year or when changing were happening to process and procedures. The company really took care of its employees and a times I felt appreciated. Through the years management styles changed
Jobbkultur
RTS is a property management company that has achieved success do to a strong work ethics and dedication to its customers in providing a great and affordable living environment from a population from different ways of life.
Jobbkultur
RTS is a very good company to work for however at times the amount of responsibility placed on the registered therapist can be overwhelming do to ratio of therapist to COTAs
Jobbkultur
I never thought in my wildest dreams that, I would one day be a RTS City Transit Driver. That was a dream come true, I really miss the place, the environment, the excitement, the people, my coworkers, my paycheck, the driving.
Jobbkultur
The good is you, the dedicated employee.
The bad, the upper management. They have no clue and the person beneath them is always blamed for their shortcomings.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
Searching for a job in communication field or art. I finished my work at RTS because the firm was closed. It went in wrong way. I worked there as journalist and news reader..
Jobbkultur
Buena y muy amigable , tiene un buen trato con el personal
Jobbkultur
Depuis la votation No billag et les réductions de budget, on préfère mettre des gens efficaces et utiles à la porte que de gérer plus efficacement l'entreprise.
Le climat est devenu pesant et je ne conseille pas cette entreprise, à moins de ne pas avoir le choix.
Jobbkultur
Buenas tardes ,muy buena tuve loa oportunidad de trabajar en RTS sa yme cumplieron con todo lo pactado traslado a lugar de trabajo en avion y despues del régimen laboral regreso de la misma manera en avión, buen clima de trabajo muy buena Obra social y todos los depósitos jubilación echo en tiempo y forma,un placer haber trabajado con dicha Empresa
despido fin de contrato con la estatal YPF.

Sds cordiales Oscar Rolon
Jobbkultur
2 days of training then throw you in with the wolves and no one wants to be a team player. I have faulty equipment that causes damage done to the product. I have tried to ask for new or updated equipment but just get told no then get blamed for putting out a bad product.
Jobbkultur
Environmental very important for customers and employees . Takes hard work and dedication. Must be able to deal with people in all aspects. You must be aware of aspects of rules and regulations on the road with great customer service.
Jobbkultur
Office dispatch not friendly. Some drivers are very friendly, some are very, very unfriendly. Some drivers are very rude to Riders as well as coworkers. Since they are very good friends with the manager they get away with it. If you have a dispute them they will find a way to fire you and the manager will make it look right. Part time you'll make $1000 a month. Not worth responsibilities with ...handicapped people , handicapped people,
Fordeler
Meet many good people, flexible schedule, challenging work for a time. During training you may get 32 to 40 hours a week. PTO hours.
Ulemper
Rude dispatch and drivers, hours and pay, responsibilities/ handicap people, rude passengers, the risk of your license and not worth dealing with employees who have issues including management.
Jobbkultur
Good staff . Good working environment treats employees with respect good pay listen to employee opinion tools on site no negative vibes great break eres nnegative
Fordeler
Benefits
Ulemper
Hot
Jobbkultur
No further comments..was a great company to work for and also serve as a union secretary. It allowed for me to travel and get paid for it as well. I have no bad things to say about this company.
Jobbkultur
Task that are given are not Fair for those who don't understand the task.I Learned a lot about a truck drivers life and what the deal with on a day to day bases, the pressure that they half to deal with is unreal.
Jobbkultur
RTS is not a good company to work for if u trying to make a living and go thru the stressful interview get hired only to get let go. That is heartbreaking people go there to work and they use u to get the high volume of service out the way then start letting people go . That’s not right people think they got a docent job and they like it then they get laid off. Very wrong RTS
Jobbkultur
Grande entreprise du secteur public, la RTS offre à ses salariés de très bonnes conditions de travail et des avantages intéressants. Par contre, c'est un vrai paquebot ou le plan de carrière est un peu rigide malgré quelques possibilités de challenge. Le management est à l'image des administrations. On y trouve le meilleur comme le pire. La sécurité de l'emploi y semble meilleure que dans d'autres entreprises de la région.
Jobbkultur
The highest paying job I’ve had so far that doesn’t require a degree. Days are long is the only downside, but you get paid well have medical, dental and vision insurance. Top pay takes 8 years as well.
Jobbkultur
Good company, good condition for work. Anytime i will recomand for anyone who would like to work among specialist in construction field.
Overall, good constructuion environment.
Jobbkultur
I enjoy working with the public. It gives me a sense of satisfaction KNOWING I was an integral part of someone's day.

We are a public enity that values how we treat and choose to assist our community in the public transportation industry.
Jobbkultur
one of the best company's hands down to work for .the people/management are so of the best in the business very hands-on learning. the owner of the business will always put you first and never look down on you no matter whats going on in your life.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?
Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos RTS. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.
Totalvurdering