Newmark Knight Frank

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Viser alle 204 anmeldelser

Good work environment

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
Good place to work Good Co-workers Complete Project Management work Experience in CRE Division

Typical

Typical “big” company behavior. Pretend to care about employees but unless you’re apart of upper management you’re meaningless. Little to no diversity (age or race)

Very cut throat environment

I did not find the people to be honest. I found the work environment to be hostile and the management would pitch the employees against each other. There was not a sense of transparency. It was sad. It sort of reminded me of that movie "The Wolf of Wall Street" but obviously on a slightly smaller scale than the movie.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Good platform to build your career

Newmark was a great place to build a career. Their reputation within the industry opens doors and exposes you to a number of great work opportunities.

Overall decent company

Decent company to work for. Everyone is stretched a bit thin to be as effective as they could be. The corporate support is great, you just have to be willing to reach out to them. There is room for movement, and have the opportunity to learn a lot of new skills.

Location, corporate support, flexible

High demands
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

work and learn

great is good to be with them from star to finish the whole process learn a lot with them and grewas a worker and person is scalable great place to work
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Most people were nice and helpful.

A typical day at work is go through emails and respond to tenants' inquiries or other dept. I've learned a great deal about prioritize several projects.

Fordeler

Flexible lunch hours. They don't micromanage and let you do your best on your own.

Healthcare was expensive.

Hard and you learn alot

Lots of things to cover while training. You need to memorize also of procedures. There are endless listings to take care of. Overall you will learn a lot working here though.

Life on the road

The support staff is awesome as well as my management! I drive about 14 hours per week. Average about 1 night per week in a hotel out of town, but at times a whole week if working on a project.

Very Supportive

Ulemper

IT and passwords changes!

Just a number

Just an employee with a number. Communication with this company and the one they provide service to sucks. Pay is no where near what the position should get.

Old School/Dark Ages

Wouldn’t recommend if you want to enjoy going to work. Women are mostly admins and men the brokers. Pretty much no diversity or advocacy. Pay rate was great but not enough to make up for the bad. Wish I could leave a good review but there was little to nothing good there.

Fordeler

Great pay, decent benefits, nice coworkers.

Ulemper

Corporate male culture, no understanding of Covid prevention, unprofessional, boring, on your own.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Global company that cares about its employees.

I find this company is very fair and gave me the opportunity to work and excel. They're caring to your needs and have kept me employed throughout the whole pandemic.

Fordeler

Treats employees great, pertaining to sick time, they're fair in many aspects regarding the pandemic and weather changes, theyre caring.

No complaints
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Challenging but fun upbeat place to work.

Strong commercial real estate company. Nice people, good management, decent pay, challenging work. Overall working here has been a great experience. The people are friendly and team players

Great work-life balance

None at this time
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Newmark told me to my Face they didn’t care about their employees

Only the brokers matter to them and operations doesn’t know how to manage. They don’t utilize skills they hire people for and waste resources on useless tasks. I was literally called away from my desks for things that were either below my skillset or not my job at all (IT) stuff. Not a great place for recent graduates. Anyone they said progressed through the company only amounted to a director of operations or doing something in leasing after 10 plus years. Management complained of being overworked but they spent the least amount of time in the office. Frequently long coffee breaks, left the office for hours randomly, wouldn’t show up until 11:00 am and wondered why they were so busy...it’s because they never showed up to work. Benefits and 401K are useless as well.

Ulemper

Everything - don’t waste your time here

Enjoy it!

Good company. I really enjoyed working with Newmark, although on a client account. The environment overall was very good, and laid back. Pay was very good.

No Advancement, Great Work Life Balance

Title says it all, everyone is nice but your not going to grow much as there isn't really much to do at the job. No one is interested in advancing themselves.

An OK Company to Work For

Out of many CRE firms I have been employed with, Newmark is just ok. Benefits are mediocre—expensive health insurance, no 401k match, good PTO and holiday allowance—didn't treat employees great during the pandemic though. Laid off a ton of people and furloughed a bunch more, everyone else took pay cuts (we were at 15% reduction, all of 2020). Management is kind of all over the place and there wasn't a lot of growth. BUT, before the pandemic, the people and the office were great. Tons of great, fun people to work with and lots of office events and camaraderie. Fun place to work and the office was really nice. In my opinion, it definitely depends on where you work and who you work with in this company. Definitely a great place to be for a short time but wouldn't consider this a forever employer (for me). I have since left.

Fordeler

Fun colleagues, nice office, some flexibility with work/life balance

Expensive benefits, no 401k match, slow growth, poor pandemic response

Productive company

I have been working here since 2019 and loved it ever since. They care a lot for their employees and are flexible with you with especially if something comes up with your children

Fordeler

Free lunches and great company parties

Ulemper

Work life balance could be a bit better

Good Entry Position

This is a good job for a young, entry-level professional that wants to grow in their real estate career, or for a person has a basic understanding of their market and wants to learn more by helping a large brokerage company.

Toxic Work Environment

Run and don't look back! Whatever you're offered will not be worth it. Poor upper management, compensation is awful and career growth is nonexistent.

Ulemper

No advancement, management is out of touch, compensation is terrible.

Fun workplace

Great company overall. Enjoyed the people and the work environment. Managers were organized and upfront. Benefits are not that great, high deductibles

Flexible hours

No culture
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Newmark Knight Frank. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering