National Oilwell Varco
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

National Oilwell Varco anmeldelser fra ansatte

troubleshooting
contract reviews and clarifications

interface between international departs
Jobbkultur
Enfocados en la excelencia y calidad de servicio, grato ambiente laboral, oportunidades de crecimiento
Jobbkultur
Great place to work. Loved the job and very busy most of the time.
Learned different ways to do the job with less effort from coworkers and boss. Lots of overtime on the job, but was well paid for.
Fordeler
Lots of company paid food brought in for the employees. Good wages.
Ulemper
None, just lots of overtime.
Jobbkultur
This company is good they have a good managers specialy training managers like ahmed alsharif I met him he was good guy I love him he is good for Nov he is the resent for growing this company and make it to success
Fordeler
It's good company for today managers
Ulemper
HR section is bad they don't now how they make
Jobbkultur
You have some people that is overall great to work with. Another side they look over certain people for jobs and place Friends in positions. Not much going on here anymore have not just cut hours but now employees have Friday off with no pay. The staff here at the workplace isn't very interested in you nor your work. Haven't seen a raise in 2 yrs and work is very slow.
Good Health Benefits
Poor paid
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
I was happy to work at this company. I learned a lot of new professional knowledge which helped me to grow. I was satisfied with the work environment,free training helping me in my development.
Jobbkultur
Company pays descent, it’s like pulling teeth to get extra days off. Supervisors are very inexperienced, but yet are supposed to be your boss, that doesn’t work out well.
Descent pay
Inexperienced supervisors
Very nice place in 4 years in the new building ISE
Breen rd we had 7 General Managers none Had notions of the product PCE or manufacturing experience
Steady work
Ulemper
Management doesn’t know nothing about manufacturing
Jobbkultur
Company pays pretty well, the work is fun and rewarding, and working hours were pretty flexible. Management is terrible. Lots of double standards. The higher up the chain you are, the more seniority you have, and the less white you are, the more the rules didn't apply to you. Upper management are micromanagers. There's also a very bad "meeting culture." Too many meetings that could have been group emails.
Fordeler
Great compensation + benefits, great coworkers, good severance pay
Ulemper
Double standards, meeting culture, micromanagement from higher ups
Jobbkultur
The people on my shift always teased me. The work was fine and no one made me feel like I had any skills. It was very stressful for me. The best part of the job was that I had a job. The manager was dishonest but it seemed that the company did not care.
I had a job.
6pm-6am
Jobbkultur
Enjoyed my time working for National Oilwell Varco. There was a lot of change going on with mangement that made me uneasy. All in All I would work for them again in a heartbeat.
People
Management Changes Often
Jobbkultur
This place is fairly decent for people with no experience, the wage is pretty mediocre but will increase as you qualify for training Perks ! One of the better oilfield companies
environment
pay
Jobbkultur
Good company great pay very willing to work with any issues you have and very high on saftey would definitely recommend this company for a starter career in the oilfield
Jobbkultur
I was making the oil pumping system .
I was mounting the engine and transmission on the big trailer using the crane.

So I was drilling and cutting the steel plate ,I was tight bolt and nut .

sometimes I was cleaning the trailer.
Jobbkultur
I would love to have worked there longer.
Because of the oilfield industry they had to make the hard decision of letting some of us go.

But if given the opportunity to work there once again I would take it in a heartbeat!
Best insurance
No Communication between management
Jobbkultur
Your quality quantity is noticed and safety is a priority good work environment and over all a great place to work there lots of overtime paid time off and opportunity to advance location is great close to freeways .
Fordeler
Holladays are usually celebrated lunches safety awards when your safe
Ulemper
Oil business is unpredictable so is your job.
Jobbkultur
Great place to work for offers great benefits. Good hours when busy take advantage of overtime while it’s there.
Free lunches, Christmas parties, raffles
Ulemper
Short breaks when working long hours
Jobbkultur
I have been workin with the company for over 13 years and was assigned mainly Korea and China.I was also sent to different location like Brazil and Canada to assist with the installation and commissioning of new projects and did several conditional assessment report for two project in Brazil.
Jobbkultur
In the area I was in they really had no idea what I was trying to do. Performance Drilling was as unheard of, new way of drilling. Two or Three years later all major companies had performance services on location. National missed out on a very successful opportunity. And Millions of dollars in revenue.
Jobbkultur
Enormt arbeidspress til veldig lav lønn. Houston trekker i alle tråder og lager bestemmelser som ofte er i konflikt med norske arbeids foventninger/regler.
Lederne i Norge bare godtar alt for å ikke komme i dårlig lys for USA og problemer og dritt dyttes da nedover i hiearkiet.

NOV anbefales ikke. Finn en norsk arbeidsplass så får du generelt bedre lønn og bedre livskvalitet :)
?
Ulemper
Lav lønn, press og oppsigelser
Jobbkultur
Corrupt and dishonest management. Lied to get around Department of Labor Laws. Lied to Employees. Undermined people to get rid of them. Corporate Presidents and Vice Presidents were all dishonest and discriminatory
Too many to list
Krevd profil
Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?
Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos National Oilwell Varco. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.
Totalvurdering