Menards

3,2Balanse mellom jobb og fritid

Sorter etter

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Viser alle 8 448 anmeldelser

I mean it’s still retail.

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
I think Menards is definitely better than many retail environments, although it is entirely based on management. The work is easy enough and the pay is okay. I have worked at three locations and they have ranged from absolute waking nightmare to a family, this location being in the middle. If you don’t mind basic retail and working most holidays you’ll like menards.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Crystal Lake Menards is toxic.

The Menards in Crystal Lake is very toxic. The GM's and HR are lazy and do not care about any problems around the store. It's a depressing place to work at and highly recommend not working there. There are some very nice people who work there, but the toxicity from the other employees and environment heavily outweigh the positives. There are much better options out there. Please avoid this store.

Some of the employees

Ulemper

Most of the employees and customers

Great Place

Good place to grow a career. Stable and steady work. The people care about what they are accomplishing and how they are getting it done. Would definitely recommend.

Good and bad experiences

The job itself is great lots of abilities to be on your own and be creative with putting deliveries together. Especially if you are good at Tetris you can be amazing. But some management is not good rushing you. Be prepared to constantly multitask.

Hard but okay pay

Worked in floor coverings, was quite demanding. The pay is nice compared to other retail jobs in the location. There seemed to be a fun dynamic across departments and among people who had worked there for awhile.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

Competitive, but worth it for the pay and advancement opportunities

I worked in Golden Valley for about a year, and Menards was my first job. Looking back I'd say this was probably the most cutthroat retail job I've ever had. They are really committed to getting the job done right and in a timely manner. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement, as well as learning opportunities within each position. Pay is pretty good too. Wouldn't recommend for if you get stressed out easily in fast-paced environments.

Fordeler

Good pay and benefits, overtime optional, advancement opportunities

Fast-paced, competitive

It's just okay

Pay okay, benefits not good. Zero match on 401k.. Horrible insurance from what I came from. At the lowest cost is 50 a week, with a 6700 deductible. Just bad benefits. The people are nice that I work for.

Decent pay

Ulemper

Health benefits/ vacation accrual not good

Great friendly work enviornment

Beautiful work place that pays great and includes beautiful benefits, a strong team in every department that works towards that customer value and appreciation

Long lunches, easy work

Ulemper

Hard work at some points

Feels like family.

Love the GMs, HR, Team members throughout the store. Managers are always willing to help when needed. Team members treat each other like family. Shifts go by pretty fast.

Awesome place to work

The management really cares about the employess and everyone is like family. The hardest part of the job is if you close and guests are late in getting to the register.

treated with respect

cashier only has at most 7 hour shift

Job can get stressful

The team is great the guest can be a mix of good and bad and the contractors are very knowledgeable and will help if they can management can be rough sometimes

Fordeler

Profit sharing was always good to get and the mangers I work with were amazing

Ulemper

Point system not sick time

Its okay

It's an okay place to work. When I worked there management was not great and not fun. I did not enjoy it much because there was no work life balance and they made you work every weekend even when I started they said you get one weekend off per month but that never happened.

nice people

bad management, played favorites
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Great company to work for

I had a great time working for Menards. Opportunities for advancement were good.My only issue was work life balance for management. Other than that I loved my job and the regular customers were awesome.

Fordeler

Great benefits like profit sharing and bonuses
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Good for awhile then went downhill

Good coworkers, typically easy work. Higher management definitely picks favorites and treats department managers awful as well as are too strict and unforgiving with the point system and lack of empathy from management, too much gossip and drama and backstabbing it is ridiculous.

Good Coworkers, learn about products, Instant Profit sharing

Store Management, Strictness, Stress

Great place

Loved it decent pay, you learn to love the atmosphere and environment. Management is okay and seems do work with you based on your schedule so that’s a plus

Ok college job

Was an ok job nothing special. More pay would have been nice and more help in departments. Managers were decent with you

Low pay, terrible customers

Terrible pay with 10¢ raises 2x/yr, and customers are terrible human beings. I could do it again I would not have worked as a cashier here. The bathrooms are always horrid

Good work environment

One of my favorite companies to work. Decent pay for regular associates. Friendly and hard working staff. The company actually deals with bad employees so you don't have to worry about a bad work environment or pulling someone else's weight. A company with standards fit for employees with ambitions

the pay was low 12.00 dollars per hour

the pay was low at 12.00 dollars per hour. people are ok. you work in a department like flooring or receiving. they make you lift lots of heavy bricks.

Not worth working for

The Manager is a despot who clearly has favorites and if you don't fall under the favorites you are immediately put under a spotlight and treated like dirt

Fun but hard work

Fellow employees are fun to work with. The work is hard and the expectations are demanding. They do offer profit sharing which is a nice perk if you stay a few years. But no 401k match.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Menards. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering