McDonald's
3.5 av 5 stjerner.
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

McDonald's anmeldelser fra ansatte for Team Member

Sorter etter

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Fant 3,659 anmeldelser som matchet søketSe alle 202,598 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur

Very fast paced and invigorating

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
A typical day way very hectic without a lot of downtime but i learned a lot about multitasking and time management. All the people at my location were always upbeat and positive.

Bad job.

Drama. Couldn't keep most people for longer than a month, bunch of unfocused highschoolers. Management was bad and a stuck up ' GM ' People would walk out mid shift.

Free food because covid

Majority of the job.

First job

Its ok. Everytime you come to the shift, be ready to be all away in the store doing different stuff like cooking, cleaning toilets, washing dishes, etc.

Free food sometimes

Pay
Jobbkultur

one of the worst places i have ever worked. management was horrible, managers constantly left the floor and left 14-16 year olds running the store.

the pay was horrible for this job. the location i had worked at made 15-16 year olds work the 3rd shift positions on the weekend from 11pm-6am. the management overall for this job was horrible, and i would never recommend anyone to work there.
Jobbkultur

Over worked and under staffed

Highly stressful environment, not enough staff to cope with all the customers. Customers are often veryyy rude about having to wait. The management is horrible.Individually you are expected to do so much more than one person should have too , you get little to noo help as everyone is all very busy and stressed too. Breaks are hard to get out as there often no one to cover you, I would not recommend to anyone.

A break if ur lucky

Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

Stressful and demanding

Very stressful job, working in a fast moving environment every day. People are mostly good, some usual workplace drama. Management can be micro managing. Don't get payed enough to deal with the difficult customers.

The mangers kinda sucked

I worked there back in July and I got unnecessary disrespect from 2 of the managers. I was told that the night shift was better because that’s when the chill managers came around but I didn’t wanna stay there any longer to find out.

50% discount on food when you’re working, you’ll make a few friends

It's A Job

Not bad for a starter job. Work kind of sucks and pay is low, but the coworkers are nice. It's what you'd typically expect from working in fast food, nothing amazing but it isn't terrible.

Alright job if you want $40 a month

I average about 3-4 hours a week working at my Maccas while making around $11 an hour (alright considering I was a trainee) but after my training was completed I was rostered on for about 3 hours every 3-4 weeks due to horrible roster management. Besides that my crewmates were pretty welcoming and kind helping me learn stuff and all that.

Discounts and free food

Poor roster management

Good Place to Start

Was my first job. Learned about dealing with people. Dealing with customers was definitely the worst part. Management was cool. Coworkers were mixed but most were very nice.

Unprofessional management

Upper management at my store communicated very horribly with staff. Yelling and cussing at employees. Grown people gossiping about teenagers. No appreciation for their staff. I'm happy I left, this was the most unprofessional and frustrating job I've ever had. Of course not all stores are ran like this, but the environment of my workplace was awful.

All around bad

Absolutely hated it. Rude co-workers, incompetent management, soul-sucking, meaningless work. Would not wish it on my worst enemy. Choose another minimum wage job.

horrible

working at maccas was my first job at 16. it was honestly the worst experience ever. they barely gave me any training and i got 1 3hour shift a week if i was lucky. if you arent friends with management forget about getting good hours.

resume experience

everything
Jobbkultur

Horrible management and overall environment

This company is horrible. It seems to be the same all around. The managers are horrible and rude, there isn’t any room for growth, and they did not pay me fairly at all.

It's alright

Working there was alright, wish there were more career opportunities and less favoritism. It's a ok temporary job if u need to make quick money..that's about it.

Avoid if able

It’s certainly an experience. The likelihood you’ll enjoy working at McDonald’s is next to zero. Few perks that may make it bearable depending on your personal tolerance is the free meal at lunch and the unlimited free drinks. Apart from that and nice colleagues (if you’re lucky) you’ll probably be counting down the days to your resignation. If you manage to survive it though, you can do almost any job.

Fordeler

Free lunch and unlimited free drinks

Extremely fast paced

Easy

It’s a easy job gets stressful when understaffed or when you aren’t properly trained for a certain position . Managers were cool and understanding, people were fun to wirk with !

Free meals

Shirt hours
Jobbkultur

Management was nice. Not good pay or hours

Good for someone going through school or part time work. My manager at my location was very understanding in me needing to miss for Drs appointments. But the hours and pay were very low. And the breaks and employee discount could be set up much better.

Always busy

Always understaffed. Very fast paced. Management doesn’t care about anyone. It’s all about making money. They want to charge for every sauce. Not a good place to work at
Jobbkultur

It's McDonald's, don't expect too much

You're working at McDonald's, expect it to be busy most of if not all the timeI work and have done everything except for cooking in the kitchen and taking the trash out/unloading the delivery truckThe other people I work with definitely make it worth it in the end, but expect to be irritated of dealing with people after working there just a few months

50% off or free lunch (by location), flexible schedule

Ulemper

Customers, might be asked for overtime depending on location

Simple, Fast-paced, Stressful

Basically what you’d expect from working in fast food. Nothing particularly hard but it can be extremely stressful when there’s a rush. Working drive through was a nightmare LITERALLY. I would have stress dreams every night when I worked here. Would not go back.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos McDonald's. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering