McDonald's
3.5 av 5 stjerner.
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

McDonald's anmeldelser fra ansatte for Manager

Vurder dette firmaet

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Fant 6,069 anmeldelser som matchet søketSe alle 201,959 anmeldelser

Make it a fun place

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
It is a very hard working job but you always have to take it easy and do your best to keep up with customer complaint. Train your employees as good as you can so that they can take of the business.

Mcdonalds

It was a great place but not so great place to work. I'm indifferent about it. when I was a manager I was great at my job but I felt like upper management did not like that I was so young and treated coworkers differently than they did, BUT still got the job done.
Jobbkultur

The amount of work and pay are drastically different

This place doesn’t pay you enough to deal with all of this the amount of work and the pay is not enough they have favorites and even new hires can tell if you have any tour of anxiety disorder I do not recommend working here. Also they will work you like a dog if you let them.

Free lunches

Short breaks

Horrible

I started working there as a part time. It started but it soon turned into a nightmare with poor management and scheduling. I became a manager and quit after realizing I can't fix a toxic work environment.

Fun and awesome

Very awesome place to work and everyone is super nice and caring. McDonalds has really improved in the last couple years and I love working with them so much
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

Terrible management

Overall working at mcdonald’s was very easy. I was hired and promoted both very quickly and the work was simple. What made it hard was the management. Bad scheduling leaving you running the floor by yourself. Unreliable staff being praised and promoted because a higher manager likes them. A manager at my store was literally stealing from people. I found out how, told my boss, and yet that manager was still working there long after I quit. Ridiculously bad management.

Pay, Free meal, Simple work

Management, Dirty, Staff

soul crushing

Poor leadership all around. Overly high expectations for salary. And if the leadership and work aren't bad enough for you, the work is even worse. Double shifts, opening and closing in the same day. Minimal time to properly clean equipment, leading to health concerns on multiple levels. Erratic shifts switching day to day, no covid policy, rude to hard workers. I could go on for days.

Ulemper

Short/No breaks, belligerent customers, poor leadership, work load, schedule, etc

Tough

Not a good place to work , had a good gn but upper management was mentally insane , some coworkers were awesome some were also insane . Met life long friends and had fun but would never work there again

Get to go home

Yeah working there

Fun place to work at

Fun place to work at. Managers let you do anything. Customers are the best part. Work on communication skills in management. Great training and support.

Free food

Low pay
Jobbkultur

Lots of opportunities for advancement

McDonald’s is a great place to work as most employees can choose their own schedule and how many hours they want to work. The crew are not given PTO or paid Holiday’s no matter how long they work. Great first job and they have top notch training available. The most difficult part is the high turnover and expecting employees to do the job of 2-3 people.

Fordeler

Flexible schedules, college tuition. Advancement opportunities

Ulemper

Physically draining, customers can be aggravating
Jobbkultur

Worked for the time being

Bad company. I was underpaid despite having a manager position some crew were paid more than me. The staff was a revolving door. many laws were broken on property at a daily basis.

free lunch no experience
Jobbkultur

Never seen anything like it

Don't entirely know how to treat food, even the management. It seems like a decent job culture, almost a family but at the same time, Treatment of employees was was probably the worst out of anywhere I've seen. 8 years as a chef.

Breaks

Penny pinching

Great first job!

This was my first job. It helped me develop good people skills and to be patient. They work with your school schedules and availability. Awesome place to work at.

Flexible schedules

Short breaks

CT/MAnager

My franchise was run well, had good staff, and good work rotation. High school job for off-season of sports, made money when I needed to, was a manager before leaving for college. I would recommend to anyone as a first job

Great First Job

This was my second first time job. The crew were extremely important to the store owners and managers. Everyone there was like a member of a second family. We all worked well together and helped each other to become better.

Free lunches, great crew

Ulemper

lack of insurance, minimum wage job

Very fun job!

Mcdonald’s is a great place to work. Especially for a first job. Coworkers are always willing to help, managers are understanding and ready to assist you with anything. Clean and very safe. Overall a great job.

Free lunch
Jobbkultur

Very good great place to work great people

Pretty place to work an amazing place for a young person getting their food in the door in the working world it there's no better place to learn how to work as a team very good place to to start your working career

Too many pros to list

Wage
Jobbkultur

Job was a hassle, also had childish management

Management was a hassle, didn't fully enforce rules. So, overall an 4/10 experience. On a average day, it was fun, happy, free. Then after awhile management place people in area they are not specialized in.

Flexible schedule

Jobbkultur

Low wages, high stress, poor management

I dont recommend working here. Especially as a student, customers yell at you and call you stupid, older crew treat you indifferently, unless u have a couple friends there, it takes a long time to fit in. High stress for younger generation. Nothing like going to school and being stressed and then straight to work to be yelled at by management. Pushed to reach times so they can recieve bonus while u busting your butt making minimum wage. Ive been in mcdonalds management for over a decade. Trust me, dont do it.

Fordeler

Discounts... I guess.. should be free food

Ulemper

Over worked, stressful, poor wages, favoritism

McDonald’s

It’s burgers and fries guys. It’s not hard but it’s low pay but focus and ask to be a manager. It’s a stepping stone and hey you can steal free food all day
Jobbkultur

Great first job and opportunity for advancement

Great first job and opportunity for advancement. Fast-paced environment. To be successful you need to be willing to learn, on time, flexible, and have great customer service skills.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos McDonald's. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering