McDonald's
3.5 av 5 stjerner.
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

McDonald's anmeldelser fra ansatte for Crew Member i Ashburn, VA

Sorter etter

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Fant 7 anmeldelser som matchet søketSe alle 201,959 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur

Good for a very first job

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
Great for a first job, payment is fair only for people less than 16 years old. Good start to know how to be in a job is like. I stayed here for more than half a month and learned many things.

Food

Payment

Very Fun working at Mcdonald's

A typical day at work for me would be taking orders and preparing food. Loved the people that worked with me, everyone was very friendly. Also, the management is good. The hardest part was taking order at the window and collecting money at the same time. It was like doing two things at once.

Locked in place at McDonald's

McDonald's is the place to be if you need a job, but not the place to be if you want to make a career out of that job. For the Life Balance of the job I'd say is it's biggest advantage to working at McDonald's. Management was very accommodating to working around the school hours I had and any other life attention grabbing areas of my life. They aren't open during the busiest of holidays such as Christmas and the others they work their best to make room for you to have family time. Compensation and Benefits certainty tries but falls flat on it's face in reality.Compensation wise you get paid barely above minimum wage in VA and the raises you get amount to 10 cents at max. Combine that with the fact that you don't get many hours and the pay doesn't amount to too much. Benefits they are actually pretty good, however to get the full package you need full time. Fulltime at McDonald's is like a holy grail, only the longest of veterans there are able to get it. The Job Culture is a bit like a very nice revolving door. You have great people to work with but they're constantly in and out, the turnover rate is extremely high. As such the bonds you make don't last for very long and it's hard to keep a sense of attachment to the place you work at when you're working with a new crew every month. Job security and Advancement are two sides of a coin at McDonald's. On one side of the coin, you will always have job security at this job. The turnover rate is so high that they will always need new people and as such always try to keep the current people they have. If you ever need -

Guaranteed Job, Friendly Management

Low hours, Poor Communication, Unclear Job Advancement

very productive here

Greeted, served and met customers on a daily basis. I learned how to be a great team player. Management was very nice and helpful . I enjoyed the free meals for sure!!

free meals

low pay, no benefits

Average working environment

McDonald's is an average working environment. Working there requires great communication skills with the customers, as well as the ability to multi-task during work hours. Every work day seems like a routine with little changes. My colleages, co-workers, and managers are all friendly not only to the customers but to one another. The most enjoyable part of the job was communicating and serving customers with pleasure.

Free lunches/meals

Ulemper

Rush hours tend to get very busy
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

Great Customers

I had a great experience and interactions with the customers

Free lunch

Bad management

Good work work environment

A good place to work and good people to work with. I learned to better deal with the customers. The pay is the worst part of the job.

the food

the customers
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos McDonald's. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering