McDonald's
3.5 av 5 stjerner.
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften
Vis alle McDonald's anmeldelser
Vurder dette firmaet

McDonald's

McDonald's anmeldelse

Locked in place at McDonald's

McDonald's is the place to be if you need a job, but not the place to be if you want to make a career out of that job. For the Life Balance of the job I'd say is it's biggest advantage to working at McDonald's. Management was very accommodating to working around the school hours I had and any other life attention grabbing areas of my life. They aren't open during the busiest of holidays such as Christmas and the others they work their best to make room for you to have family time. Compensation and Benefits certainty tries but falls flat on it's face in reality.Compensation wise you get paid barely above minimum wage in VA and the raises you get amount to 10 cents at max. Combine that with the fact that you don't get many hours and the pay doesn't amount to too much. Benefits they are actually pretty good, however to get the full package you need full time. Fulltime at McDonald's is like a holy grail, only the longest of veterans there are able to get it. The Job Culture is a bit like a very nice revolving door. You have great people to work with but they're constantly in and out, the turnover rate is extremely high. As such the bonds you make don't last for very long and it's hard to keep a sense of attachment to the place you work at when you're working with a new crew every month. Job security and Advancement are two sides of a coin at McDonald's. On one side of the coin, you will always have job security at this job. The turnover rate is so high that they will always need new people and as such always try to keep the current people they have. If you ever need -

Fordeler

4.0Lederskap
4.0Kultur

Lignende anmeldelser

dont work here

dont work here they pay is bad the stress isnt worth it you can find a better job. i dont even get rostered barely and the customers make me deal with more than my pay grade. not flexible to VCE students needs

Fordeler

50% off before and after my shift 20% everywhere else

Ulemper

everything else

productive and fun workplace

i love working at Mc Donalds, coworkers are very kind and help full. when u work at Mc Donalds u learn a lot about hygiene and how to talk with people

Fun workplace

This summer job built my self-confidence in the retail industry. I learnt a lot there while gaining experience in a different country. I would recommend getting a summer job.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos McDonald's. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering