Mars

3,5Balanse mellom jobb og fritid

Sorter etter

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Viser alle 2 005 anmeldelser

Morale of the company is questionable.

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
Ok place. Upper Managemnt is very poor quality. Company Morale is very questionable. Great benefits and ok salary.Great location, gym onsite. Upper management is focused only on money not people.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Good for benefits bad for good people

The company was great when I started and then harmonization came in and management changed. When this happened a lot of people got screwed over and demoted from being leads. Some deserved it, others didn't. I was promoted but only after long hard conversations. Excuses were made as to why I wouldn't be a good fit for leadership. Nonetheless, I was promoted. After promotion, my role was never defined so I just did whatever I was told until they finally made roles for the coordinators. I loved the people I worked with but couldn't stand being talked down to by multiple higher ups. There were so many occasions when blaming and finger pointing went on. I felt defeated. Management does not know how to build morale. They used to care but now they treat everyone like just a number. You are never good enough. Other managers like to take credit for your work. There is no positive reinforcement. Just the blame game. Everyone runs off of ego here.

26 september 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience. We truly take our Associates well-being seriously, and we would like to discuss your experience further. Please reach out to the Mars Ombudsman team at EthicsPoint - MARS. They are an independent, confidential, and neutral resource available to all Associates and Alumni. We strive to provide a safe space for all our Associates, and one where everyone is treated equally. We look forward to hearing from you.

Packaging

Was easy work but you are on your feet all day so be prepared. And sometimes they need you to work 12 hour shifts or work weekends. But overall working for mars was not a bad job

26 september 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share your experience with us and provide such constructive feedback. We deeply care about our Associates, and are dedicated to always improving, so if you would like to provide any further feedback regarding your listed cons, please get in touch with your former People and Organization team. We appreciate your perspective and look forward to hearing more from you. Thank you.

Good

Over all good experience. It makes a huge difference in who you have as a line manager. Every hospital/market is a bit different all comes down to the leaders.

21 september 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share your experience with us and provide such great feedback. We are deeply committed to our Associates' wellbeing and development and we're happy to hear you're having a positive experience with us. If you would like to share any additional feedback or recommendations, please get in touch with your People and Organization team. Thank you!

Amazing culture and opportunities to do your best

The company cares about people in many aspects: meaningful tasks, collaboration, learnings, environment, culture, growth opportunities and benefits. There were always many ways to learn and grow if the person really wants it.The leadership and management is wise, open to feedback and communicates great.I enjoyed my work at Mars and grateful for the experience and development I had there.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

Lazy bunch of maintenance

The management. Over maintenance is a big liar. He should be fired the equipment is old and outdated don’t eat the combos the production people are nice and some of the higher managers

Ac

Backstabbing

22 september 2022

Would not recommend to anyone

The staff on shift are brilliant to work with, the senior team and the way the business is run is utterly appalling. They have no consideration for the staff and have proven to be liars, jeopardising people's life's and future.

Revolving door

Upper management is a joke! Most of the management teams have been "placed" in their positions due to Harmony. Most of which have no clue on how to manage people. Theres no support from AR. VSM's NEVER have time to meet with associated unless its on their terms.I would only recommend if the management regime is changed

Family Company

Nepotism, Favoritism and Discriminatory behavior

15 september 2022

Very good place to work in coveting all the benefits all your needs will be adrsseed and the entire jobe is compiled with the job discription great place

Very good place to work

Benefits are good, opportunities to learn and grow. Advancement opportunities exist and are within reach if you apply yourself to develop in the role you seek.

31 august 2022

People suck

Small minded selfish co workers , will treat you badly . They have a click thst they keep. They are racists and only lije there own kind. Not very skilled but think they are

Steady work

Ulemper

People are back stabbers and are ill minded minded

15 september 2022

Fantastic people. Exciting work.

The best think about Mars is the people by far. You will be surrounded and challenged by some of the best people in the business.The work is exciting. It is a fast paced and challenging environment and there is always a lot on the go, but you have the freedom to drive work that can make a difference, be disruptive and think outside of the box.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Okay job with good benefits

Safety is priority. Staff are nice depending where is your position. A lot of ot and sometimes mandatory . After covid pandemic all factories lost workers. No they how are you whoever to work.

Pay and benefits

Lack of work/life balance with 12 h shift and 72 h every other weekend

15 september 2022

Generally a nice place to work

There are some negatives as with any job but working with the animals is so rewarding and every day seeing improvements. Management are not always supportive but your team always is. I’d recommend applying if you want to work with animals as if nothing else it’s a place to go from here. But you will get so much from this job as well as life long friends
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Supportive from coworkers but needs a new leader.

Mars is a good company overall. However, there are alsp bad departments that have a high turnover rate. Upper leadership should look deeper into see why that is. Associates are afraid to speak up and afraid of retaliation. If you ask former employees why they quit, it leads to the same reason.

29 august 2022

Buen ambiente laboral pero el liderazgo no es congruente

Conflictos de interés, mal sizing de La gente. Pagan los bonos como “adelanto de PTU” por lo que las utilidades pagan lo mínimo.

Fordeler

SGMM, Fondo de ahorro, clientes, libertad para tomar decisiones

Ulemper

Favoritismo, no pagan PTU, te lo toman como parte de los bonos

Bad management

While they encourage you to report issues you see, when you do nothing is done about it. People are operating machinery while under the influence. And it is accepted. While workers like myself are uncomfortable and forced to look for other employment.

Health insurance, overtime availability

Ulemper

Lack of concern for safety, management is not effective

Poorly managed

The job is relatively easy. However favoritism is a big factor. People willing to work overtime are let slide on behaviors that should not be accepted. People running machines while intoxicated and when it is reported nothing is done. It forces you to look for other opportunities.

29 august 2022

Too many chiefs, not enough indians

First 6 months were fantastic, great leaders and office staff really knew what they were doing. 2 years later and shift changes causing loss of pay in a world were everything is more expensive, to a company that made silly profit. No leaders, just 10 managers that don't understand a single role but demand they know how to use the machinery. High expectations to once reached are the bar higher so you can't exceed ever. Honestly loved it at the beginning because it was unique, but the sparks left and ignorance took over and destroyed the place.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Un buen lugar para trabajar

Es una empresa con una estructura y cultura organizacional bien establecida y que fomenta el bienestar profesional y personal de cada colaborador. Tienen altos estándares para evaluar el ingreso de nuevo personal.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Good place for real performers

Strong leaders, great benefits, amazing culture based on people and productivity. Sometimes you can face micromanagers but it’s an exception. I think that it is a good place if you are results oriented person.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Mars. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering