Kongsberg Maritime
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Kongsberg Maritime anmeldelser fra ansatte

Stillingstittel
Sted
Viser alle 45 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
Stor frihet og et godt sted å jobbe. Uryddig og tilfeldig nedbemanningsprosess.
Jobbkultur
Bardzo pogodna atmosfera pracy w młodym zespole, współpraca oparta na zaufaniu między szefostwem a pracownikami. Przykładem tego może być fakt, że nie trzeba siedzieć przy biurku, aby wypracować osiem godzin, jeśli kończy się zadania wcześniej. Dodatkowo, firma często oferuje umowę na czas nieokreślony zaraz po okresie próbnym, jeżeli pracownik się sprawdza na swoim stanowisku. Firma także posiada indywidualny plan rozwoju dla każdego pracownika i oferuje finansowanie dokształacania się w swoim fachu. Źeby nie było, nie jestem pracownikiem HR. Po prostu firma bardzo pozytywnie mnie zaskakuje każdego dnia praktycznie w każdym aspekcie.
Fordeler
Płatne nadgodziny, dodatkowy dzień wolny za przepracowane dwie godziny w weekend, otwarta i młoda kadra menedżerska
Ulemper
Brak stołówki ani dodatku do posiłków
Jobbkultur
- ad hoc job that need to attend immediately or next day. - 7 days of phone standby is required. - HR is not well manage and keep tearing off employee benefit. - Stressful and challenging
free phone and laptop
Ulemper
too much ad hoc job not well planned
Jobbkultur
Can work remotely; cares about employees during inclimate weather. Great benefits package! Not font of seating arrangements. Managers always in meetings.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
Enjoyed the office culture in Kongsberg. The people in the company are professionals who are easy to work with. The hardest part of the job is the amount of offshore travels that you are assigned to and the uncertainty of the exact return dates. An established company in the maritime industry, but the local office lack career advancements. Felt stagnated in the company as the opportunities to move up was rare.
Jobbkultur
This company has a competitive vibe all over. Employees are often encouraged to finish their work before others rather than collaboratively working to getting things done. I found the management to be partial in most of the cases. Advancing of career was a huge question since I saw many employees working on the same job profile for 3 to 5 years without any growth.
Jobbkultur
Excellent time at KM was real sorry to leave. Colleagues were first class, perfect contract. Culture was very new to me but welcomed the experience. Would do it all agsin.
Jobbkultur
Kongsberg Maritime was the best company of my professional career. I enjoyed my time there thoroughly and would recommend the company to anyone who has the opportunity to work there.
Jobbkultur
Over the last few years the company has slowly began to have morale issues. This has stemmed from lack of confidence with executive management and lack of policy communication.
Jobbkultur
Got a lot to learn. Nice place to work. Excellent work atmosphere & team spirit. Seniors are very cooperative. Team work encouraged and proper guidance provided.
Jobbkultur
This is a high travel, challenging work environment. Work on automation systems for maritime navigation and control systems. Great company to work and grow in.
Travel, Pay
Long Hours, Can be High Stress
Jobbkultur
Uma empresa com uma boa filosofia e muito competitiva.
Jobbkultur
Empresa oferece muitos benefícios aos seus funcionários e o salário é um dos melhores da região.
Jobbkultur
Teaching here was a great experience. The staff is very knowledgeable and courteous. I would highly recommend working here again if the opportunity ever arose.
Jobbkultur
Kongsberg Aberdeen office were terrible to work for, I had the opportunity with some of the guys over in Norway and it was amazing unfortunately Aberdeen office is poorly run. Within the office managers and departments have in-house squabbles which affects the working environment. I was brought on and promised work on a project which never actually started. Other people on the same team as me were relocated to Norway to work with no extra time off or pay. Safe to say I left the company once I realized things weren't going to improve. Aberdeen office was seen as an unwanted brother to the Norwegian office the staff were seen as second best.
Norwegian culture relaxed
Bad work enviroment
Jobbkultur
Overall Good Company with opportunities in Marine automation. Travel is the best part of the JOB , as project engineer , working in many shipyards with good people around
Jobbkultur
Kongsberg has a great in house training program for new field engineers. They also have an excellent training program for al employees and management that allows them to learn the types of people they are and how to handle themselves and other people in difficult situations. This training also promotes teamwork and really helps to "gel" the coworkers together.
Fordeler
Flexible schedule, some of the best benefits in the industry.
Jobbkultur
Ótima empresa para trabalhar Interação com pessoas de outras nacionalidades possibilitando um ganho cultural enorme. Possibilidades de fazer cursos no exterior, por ser uma multinacional. Ambiente agradável e sociável.
Fordeler
Otimo ambiente de trabalho.
Ulemper
Não há muita interação entre departamentos
Jobbkultur
Good working hours from 9am to 530pm. Check CRM emails and reply customer queries. Work with service manager for service attendance. Colleagues are friendly and helpful. This company is with good culture, a Norwegian company. Hardest part of the job is that occasionally need to stay away from home for offshore job but this is when you can make big money by trading it with over time and allowance. Most enjoyable part is cooperating with colleagues in completing a task in the office/on board or in organizing a company event.
Great OT and Allowance
Ulemper
Salary freeze due to bad market situation
Jobbkultur
● Kongsberg Maritime is not like a vertical structual company. ● Work-in system allow employees to use their day off by time unit. ● Great colleagues always welcome to give a hand. ● Nice work atmosphere encourage me to work harder.
Work-in system
Jobbkultur
I have worked here for almost four years but am relocating out of Aberdeen, if I wasn't moving I would be staying. One of the best jobs I have ever had in my work career
Fordeler
Everyone gets on with everyone, nice place to work
  1. Anmeldelser fra ansatte