Integrity Staffing Solutions

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Viser alle 2 487 anmeldelser

Good entry level job

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
I managed over 300 associates. The work is demanding and during peak season you work all weed 12 hour shift with only a day off. Since we are a staffing team we aren’t treated the same even in management and our associate the short end of the stick. The pay is good and the work is fairly easy.

Bad management

I felt it was unfair I was training people making more money then me. Lots of overtime and long day. But wasn’t all bad lot of cool people and everyone seems to get along.

Terrible Temp Agency

Lack of management unprofessional terrible agency DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE WORKING INTEGRITY ITS THE WORST AGENCY OF THEM ALL this company has no leadership and rarely help you with issues that you may have they mess up your paychecks they have to go back and fix your checks very unorganized.

Lack of Leadership

They love to pile on the work with no overtime but consequences if you do not meet your quota.Management has no management qualities or HR skills in talking to people.Hardest part of the job is lack of training.I love my coworkers!

A true opportunity engine

I began my journey with Integrity Staffing Solutions in 2020 as a branch manager for the retail division. I had never held a management title during my career, but Integrity saw something in me and gave me an opportunity. They entrusted me with high-level responsibilities and assured me that everyone at the company was there for support and development, both professionally and personally. A lot of companies preach an inclusive culture of support and development, but most fail to deliver. Integrity, however, exceeds expectations in every way possible. They are committed to helping people at every level, they make sure you are heard, and the entire company supports all of its employees to achieve success. I was asked what I wanted my position and career to look like, what goals I had, and they actually create plans and help you execute to achieve everything you want. You have to put in the work, commit, try, fail, try again, and push towards being the best version of yourself; but in the end it will be worth it. You will achieve things you never thought possible. I achieved things I never thought possible. From the CEO down, everyone has time to help you. Everyone has time to collaborate. Everyone is there for you. And that is an incredible culture that’s hard to find. If you want to be a part of something special, Integrity Staffing Solutions has an opportunity for you to do great things, for yourself and for others.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

You need better customer service.

I would like every employee call rated at integrity. I was hung up on by employee. I JUST NEEDED A JOB. I went inside the office I was not treated with respect. I didn't feel like they really wanted to help me.

The pay is ok.

Ulemper

Your employees are non professional.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Integrity was a great place to work for a specified period of time. Management was great and the work environment was amazing. however, downside the position was seasonal. Also, upper management had a revolving door and the new management was not for the better.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Positive upbeat everybody so friendly still willing to help

The good the company is amazing in making Birth fun flexible with your life schedule I am a mother and it 100% worked with me I got to find a job that was perfect for my lifestyle overall I can’t say anything bad about it
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Best company to work for!

Integrity Staffing and it's entire team puts a tremendous focus on culture. They make you feel welcome and treat you as if they have known you forever! They strive to help every person who reaches out.

Great team & culture

Productive and Fun Place to Work

Working at Integrity Staffing is a blast! We work really hard and always have plenty to keep us busy. I love coming into work everyday, grabbing myself a coffee and tackling whatever the day has in store. Integrity Staffing is one of the most welcoming and friendly working environments I've ever worked in.

Great team

We have a great team environment. It is fast paced, energetic, fun atmosphere. We are here to work hard, but it is all worth it. They are family orientated and offer team outings to help grow moral.

Good pay flexible schedule

You make as much as you want to work, simple as that. You pick from the schedule of available shifts, weekly pay and even early pay for last minute shifts needed.

Schedule

Shift availability
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Great place to start with Amazon

I worked as a temp for Amazon. I learned alot about what it was going to be if I decided to work for Amazon. I was able to check it out without committing to working directly for Amazon.

everything easy

The company is great. the job is straight up work and don't complain. Also just don't be lazy and know that everything you do hard work. I got placed with great mentors and I am learning more than i expected as i go.

Great place to work for

Management was professional and always kept in touch to make sure you were comfortable. Management really cares for their employees. The work culture is nice. Fast paced, good work life balance and productivity based company.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Easy job compared to mosr

Deal with alot of medications for most pts also continuous call outs always need help pay is low compared to cost of living must have patience with people and be able to adapt to change

Flexibility one on one

Ulemper

Pay scale, transparency and benefits no holiday pay

Integrity staffing

Integrity staffing offers great pay for the work you do, and they offer certain programs to study online to advance your career.They often give you options on where you want to go for work and are easily contacted.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Super cool Staff fun work environment top tier compensation

I enjoy working for Integrity . The staff is amazing and very caring ; understanding . Payroll is top tier !! They make sure we have the tools to get on and get the job done .

Doesn't help clients

Low pay .. no real jobs... Integrity is a staffing my complaint is : Fake expectations are given when you are hired ( At job site not Integrity) and fired for no reason before you can reach goal and Integrity Staffing does nothing to help it's clients.

Good place for New Nurses

Good place to work for new Nurse Grad-Recruiting/Nurse/IT Staff are awesome are super awesome they go above and beyond. especially helping with last minute schedule changes for military or personal...there is in-house training (comforting to me as a new nurse), and PAID training in the field. The pay may not be as competitive but when shifts need to be filled at last minute the compensation is very good.

No complaints

I enjoyed working with integrity staffing the training was well planned out which allowed people to execute their jobs well. They also had very good benefits even allowing you to draw money from your account early

Always paid on time

Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Integrity Staffing Solutions. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering