Innovative Staff Solutions

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Viser alle 183 anmeldelser

Great learning environment

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
ISS has been a great experience so far! The company is very community and person-oriented, which I really value. I do not feel as if myself or the people we hire are seen as numbers, but as individuals. My work-life balance is also great, which is very important to me. The training program is very good, you are actually trained and not just expected to figure things out. Everyone is so kind and willing to help others learn. You can tell that management really cares about their employees and everyone's growth. I always feel supported in my daily tasks.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Family owned company who cares for their clients and employees

This is a company who wants their employees to succeed and gives them the tools to do so. They are community driven and encourage their employees to do the same. They appreciate employees needs for work/life balance which is harder and harder to find these days.

Very toxic

This is a very toxic place to work that has a lot of favoritism, bosses are unprofessional and lie on employees when they don’t get their way. Some of the mangers are extremely nosey regarding personal lives. Bosses will approve pto and request to take it back.

Toxic Work Environment

Do not recommend working with this company due to the work environment conditions and lack of accountability for inappropriate actions made by management. Below average pay as well as expectations to perform recruiting duties such as hanging up yard signs and flyers outside paid hours. When employed, you will be micromanaged and constantly monitored and told any “mistakes” you are making with documentation, which you most likely were not trained correctly on.

Toxic work environment

Very toxic place to work. Corporate is very manipulative. Only cares about numbers. Not a career unless you’re pampered corporate. Very shady, not inclusive or diverse.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

An excellent company to grow with!

I have been working for Innovative Staff Solutions for about a year. I especially enjoy the company culture. We have a supportive leadership team and there are many opportunities for advancement.

Excellent Communication within the whole Company

I could not ask for a better place to work. ISS makes work fun!! I love the environment, it is fast paced and the whole team works together to place employees in jobs. We are a organized unit that exists because of teamwork, and our strong commitment to customer service. When have great team building, with conferences and daily interactions with each other. I could call my President and Vice President any day and they would know me by name and guide me through whatever challenge I was facing. Staffing can be difficult but it is a matter of how you treat people and we pride ourselves on having those core values to better survice our employees and clients.

Tons of growth opportunities

I have been with ISS for 3 years and have been given many different opportunities to grow. I have excellent mentors and amazing co workers. If you want personal and professional growth- JOIN US!

Growth, Advancement, Benefits, Flex time

Ulemper

None- always improving things!

Nothing good

They were terrible. Always in fighting between client and IST Management. Putting the on site Warehouse Manager in the middle between client and IST upper management. At least on sight. I would not recommend this outfit to work for.

Productive, Friendly, and Fun work environment

They have a great team and work together completing all tasks and goals for individuals and as a team. Very friendly welcoming environment. Fast pace work talking to many different people and the joy of finding them jobs. You will learn a variety of different tasks.

Opportunities for advancement
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Innovative Staff Solutions is a great company to work for. The Call Center has a great work environment and a strong emphasis of working as a team. Learn a variety of different tasks through hands on training. Great opportunities and training for growth and advancement. Overall, I would highly recommend working with Innovative Staff Solutions.

Advancement opportunities

Ok place to work

Management was horrible. Was promised certain promotions/offers but was never followed up. Very clicky environment. Was not trained properly. When asked questions regarding productivity, would get belittled and told to look into the ' tools' they provided, which was slim to none.

Na

Ulemper

Not enough hours, pay was minimal.

Miserable workplace.

A staff that does not communicate with its employees in regards to work, pay, and expectations. It's a bad sign when I show up to work only to be told I'm not working that day. The fact that they do NOT support their employees and instead treat them like prisoners on release work furlough. If I'm working for a temp service, that means I am seeking gainful employment and as a temp service, they should be looking for qualified candidates. Instead, you're treated like a number. and they really could care less if you succeed or fail. In fact, they are so tight nit with the full-time employees and supervisors, is less a business and more a hangout for colleagues to discuss and create rumors. I never felt like hiring me was even a goal.

weekly pay

Ulemper

lack of personal employee growth, work schedule information, gossip central
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Opportunity and advancement is abundant here

I love working for ISS. My schedule is flexible to an extent, we are offered great benefits upon hire and PTO after 90 days! I feel a great sense of belonging here and I am constantly encouraged by my team and management. I’ve never been a part of a company that focuses so much on leadership, opportunity and advancement as much as ISS does. The culture is positive and inclusive. This isn’t just a job, it’s a career with amazing opportunity for advancement, recognition, and positive encouragement. They provide you with all the tools you need to succeed but it’s up to you to apply yourself to get the results you want. The sky is the limit here and they won’t let you forget it!!

Fordeler

Flexible schedule, Pto, culture, management, ownership, advancement, pay rate

Toxic Management

This is the worst job I’ve ever had. Some typical duties I had were interviewing applicants, completing new hire paperwork and orientation for new employees, supervising employees, and answering phones. Management was a joke. There were several days during a week where our schedule was so packed with interviews that we were denied a lunch break. When you reached out to management to either step in while you went to lunch or talk to corporate about reserving a time slot in our schedule for lunch, we were informed that they were busy and that we needed to hire people for our clients so the more people we fit on the schedule, the better. At the end of the pay period, management would discipline you for having overtime. The only overtime hours I ever received on the job were from being forcibly told I could not take a lunch and for having to stay later to complete interviews due to the schedule being too jam packed. Every other week, management expected you to put “now hiring” yard signs around the area, but to do so after work hours. So after a 9 hour day (without a break), you were expected to put 2-3 yard signs around town without being paid for it. Run, don’t walk, away from this company.

Ulemper

No breaks, bad management, low pay

Sky's the Limit!

This company is amazing at growing those that want to within the company. There is always opportunity and support for those that want it to grow as well as within their present roles. I have worked for ISS for nearly 2 years and am thrilled with my job and am incredibly impressed with the level of skill and professionalism of all of my colleagues on all levels. Staffing is a constantly changing and faced paced industry but it is HIGHLY rewarding!

Culture, Opportunity & Support

No clear sense of direction. Understaffed & overworked

I initially liked working for the company until I realized they have no concrete action plan for their on-site location. Everything was trial and error with them & they made a plan the day off and executed the idea the next day. There was no diversity within the company. Alot of shady things were done to hire people
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Over worked stressful low pay

To few workers and staff members for the amount of work. Not enough support. Extremely low pay Management and Operations Manager was to overworked and stressed out by the owners to be there for you.

Overall good.

Nice people. Management actually cares. I enjoyed working here. If I didn’t have to move I still would be working for ISS. I highly recommend this company.

Great hours, great coworkers

Productive environment

Loved my time working here. Great pay and benefits as well as team culture. A great job for someone wanting to gain experience in Human Resources or supervision

Culture-pay-benefits

Retention

Will not pay correctly Human Resources is a mess

This is the Terre Haute LocationI have worked through them since the end of July they have not paid me for my hours correctly. They also over paid me took my whole check with no notification or authorization.They do not follow cdc guidelines for COVID testing. If you are exposed they will NOT tell you or send you for testing. This includes both Human Resources and innovative staff solutions.The supervisors are not trained well. Their is favoritism. They will fire you and not pay you for your last week.They will not accommodate work restrictions if you are not hurt on the job. They also point you every time you are sick.The communication between innovative staff solutions and hearthside Human Resources is very insufficient and communication is almost nonexistent.I will never work for either company again one giant mess. I have worked for staffing agency’s multiple times but this one is a sorry excuse for one. They also have a sorry excuse for leadership which is non existent

Ulemper

Complaining supervisors Pay is almost always incorrect
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Innovative Staff Solutions. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering

3,5 av 5 stjerner for Kultur
  • Bedrifter
  • Innovative Staff Solutions
  • Anmeldelser fra ansatte
Gi oss tips om hvordan vi kan forbedre denne siden
Hva ville du ha lagt til eller endret?