Innovative Services, Inc.

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Viser alle 263 anmeldelser

Rewarding and Growing

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
This job gave me a great opportunity to serve the surrounding community, as well as use my gifts to care for others in need. It can be very challenging, yet rewarding.

Growing, Challenging, Good Communication

Sporadic schedule

Good experience

Overall the job was challenging and the co workers were great! Was able to get some good experience with mental health. Management was not very involved and it felt like my team was running the program. Management let us get away with playing on our phone most of the day as long as all of the clients were taken care of. Pay wasn’t the greatest

You never leave work

The job itself was rewarding. Doing lots of good things. The issue is no work/home balance as a manager. You are expected to carry your manager cell phone 24/7. You are expected to answer phone calls on your days off. There is no on call pay paid out. So if your off on Sunday and staff or a client call your expected to answer. You never leave work! It’s exhausting. Your also expected to go in if someone calls in sick. You could be with family or out of town and your expected to get into work. The pay wasn’t very good either. If your single and don’t have a family this may be the job for you!

Challenging but fun

Overall Innovative was a good place to work. The clients can have some challenging behaviors at times but watching them make progress and being a part of their growth is rewarding. I felt like I had support when my clients were struggling and my manager was quick to step in and help or offer advice if I asked for it. The challenges really depended on the clients and some days didn’t even feel like work. The dynamic with coworkers was laid back and fun too. The pay could have been better though, especially if you’re in school and can only work part time.

Horrible management

Management is horrible. They make you be on call all the time. If you try to call in they tell you that you have to be there. You have to drive even when the roads are incredibly bad.

3 oktober 2022
Thank you for your feedback. Although it is disheartening to hear negative feedback, we always appreciate the chance to address issues and concerns. We would like the opportunity to discuss your specific experience at ISI. If you could please call our main office and ask to speak with HR, we would sincerely appreciate the chance to learn more. Thank you.

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

Underpaid and Not supported

There are so many cliques within the coworkers here and if you aren't a favorite, you won't get a great schedule. I needed support with some clients I was working with and they didn't give it to me. Overall just felt like $13 an hour was so low for all of the work I was expected to complete.

3 oktober 2022

The clients you work with are beautiful souls

You meet wonderful clients . you are not in one spot threw out the day. You drive nice vehicles . The pay is bad. And the management is bad. It’s hard not to become close with the clients you work with. Which your not aloud to do.

Fordeler

The clients you work with the nice cars you drive

Ulemper

Pay higher up management are horrible

Misleading

Company does not care about employees or clients. Company expects you to dedicate all your personal life to their needs. Plan to not have a home life while employed here.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

The employees and clients are great BUT

I enjoy working in this home. The clients are great. And my fellow dsp and program manager are also great. But anyone higher thab program manager in this company needs to go! Nobody has common sense at the office either. The life of this company is the DSP AND PROGRAM MANAGERS! without us the rest of them won't have a job. But they still treat us like garbage and will be loosing alot of good employees if they keep up down this same road

Nothing fun

It was a mundane working environment IMOOfficers are active....Job satisfaction, Community Pride and Job satisfactionCynicism...most officer are. Rose colored glasses are always off.

3 oktober 2022
Unfortunately you appear to have posted your review to the wrong employer. Innovative Services Inc is an entirely Wisconsin based non-profit.

Not great

At first, it was great. It went downhill pretty quickly after my original manager left and I was given a new one. Went downhill super fast after that.

3 oktober 2022
Thank you for your feedback. Although it is disheartening to hear negative feedback, we always appreciate the chance to address issues and concerns. We would like the opportunity to discuss your specific experience at ISI. If you could please call our main office and ask to speak with HR, we would sincerely appreciate the chance to learn more about your concerns. Thank you.

Coworkers, Program Managers and District Managers

I enjoy working with my coworkers, Program Managers and District Managers but above that I think they need to hit a reset button. Money is priority to the ones making the most money. They pay their hands on staff $13 while they make the most money sitting at home on their computers all day. Managers and District Managers are over worked. You are replaceable which is surprising since they have no staff.

Where do I begin...

Horrible turnover. Lack of integrity. Unethical behavior. Unwilling to teach. Inappropriate behavior. Unprofessional behavior. Confidentiality breaches on employees. Horrible communication. Lack of appropriate training. Poor compensation.

Ability to help people

Overworked, underpaid, under appreciated

11 juli 2022
Thank you for your feedback. Although it is disheartening to hear negative feedback, we always appreciate the chance to address issues and concerns. We would like the opportunity to discuss your experience at ISI. If you could please call our main office and ask to speak with Cory in HR, we would sincerely appreciate the chance to learn more about your concerns. Thank you.

Supportive

Most supportive childcare facility I’ve ever worked for including staff and families. Challenges arise with the high behaviors from some of the children that are enrolled. There are a lot of hands on deck though when supporting classrooms and teachers.

Good pay

Some High Behaviors

Job with Purpose

This is a great place to work for someone who is looking for experience working in the mental health field. If you are a college student looking for a part-time job where it's not stressful, this is for you! Everyday can be different and you get to build relationships with clients while also assisting them with goals or learning new skills to become more independent. This is definitely a job for individuals that want to help others.

Pto, friendly environment

Thank you for your review and your continued service to our organization!

Professional place for employment. Staff worked together as a team. Employee appreciation events lots of online classes to take

Would recommend this company to work for. The pay could be a lot better. The company is very organized. Management professional and friendly, always willing to help

Monthly meetings, employee recognition

Ulemper

Having to work with a lot of behavioral clients. Need to be really patient

Great team support

I love my job new adventures every day. It is so rewarding when you can see even the littlest improvements with the consumers. I thought that I wanted to work with youth but found out that the adults were more enjoyable. They want the services and thank you for the help that you offer them. The hardest part of the job is co-workers who blame others for their mistakes or say they did not know something when you just talked about that the previous day. Or they became too close to the consumer and blurred the ethical lines. Management is great they have an open door/just a phone call away policy. I never felt that I was alone in dealing with consumers. Supervision was a great time to discuss concerns that we see in consumers. We were able to talk about what ideas we have tried with the consumers.

Thank you for your review and your continued service to our organization!

You can really make a difference

The work is hard and the hours are long. You need to learn to balance your work/life yourself and take the lead at saying "No" sometimes. At the same time, they listen to new ideas, reward good work, and are truly making a difference in each community they serve in.

Fordeler

The ability to work with great people, co-workers and clients.

Ulemper

There needs to be more balanced, written out expectations for all staff.

Thank you for your review and your continued service to our organization!

Pay is low for the workload you have

When i first began at this place it was really cool. i was working 40-50 hours a week. got to drive the cars instead of my truck. clients were decent. everything was good.then the work load began i was putting 80-100 hours a week in because people were quitting left and right. it wasn't until i was sent into a covid affect area without them telling me that i fell sick. i came back and everything changed. the writes up began, the following me around began, the complaints about my hours began. the managers don't take responsibility when their wrong. the supervision calls are the worst as they belittle you. you can work 24 hours in a shift and still have to be on the call at 8:30 am with no sleep i used to love this job and i will still stay in the field helping people just not with them horrible company to work for. One more thing. if a client calls off you don't get paid unless you wanna use your sick time or vacay time.

Cars Provided

Low hours and pay

11 juli 2022

Everyday is a new adventure!

I love what I do and am supported and encouraged by those around me everyday! This is a rewarding and “ keep you on your toes” place to work! You are given the tools to succeed and the HELP to do just that! The managers go out of their way to answer questions when asked and help you feel confident in what you are doing!

Claims to be compassionate. They are not. Terrible communication

Horrible. No communication. Management abandons staff to "sink or swim" and then reprimand staff when they sink. Loved the job, HATE the company. Only nice thing was the coworkers

Clients abd Co workers

Ulemper

Low pay, horrible managers, no training

11 juli 2022

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Innovative Services, Inc.. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering

2,7 av 5 stjerner for Jobbsikkerhet/Forskudd
2,9 av 5 stjerner for Lederskap
3,0 av 5 stjerner for Kultur
  • Bedrifter
  • Innovative Services, Inc.
  • Anmeldelser fra ansatte
Gi oss tips om hvordan vi kan forbedre denne siden
Hva ville du ha lagt til eller endret?