IKEA anmeldelser fra ansatte

Fant 6 777 anmeldelser som matchet søket Se alle 6 779 anmeldelser
Sorter etter: Hjelpsomhet | Omtale | Dato
1,0
n/a
Sales support & service generalist 2 (Nåværende ansatt) –  Baltimore, MD13 november 2019
n/a work here if you dont mind being back in high school and want to fear that you can lose your job at anytime they wanna re vamp. i would not work here
It was a good job.
Recovery Coworker (Tidligere ansatt) –  Philadelphia, PA13 november 2019
Ikea was a good place to work at. They have really good benefits, very professional and they really try to get work done. They are very big in working together as a team.
Jobbkultur
IKEA Perryville is NOT a great place to work.
Inventory Control Specialist (Tidligere ansatt) –  Perryville, MD13 november 2019
IKEA Perryville is a mix of union and non-union co-workers. Some of the team leaders and a joy to work with, others will nitpick your day apart looking for something you have done wrong. The Human Resources Department will NOT help you in any way, especially as a union co-worker. They love to stress their strict anti-harassment policies, but if you are, in fact, dealing with harassment of any type, they will ignore what is going on and tell you to just avoid the person harassing you.
Ambiente de trabajo agradable
Greeter (Tidligere ansatt) –  Entrada principal13 november 2019
Ikea presta café, pan y fruta gratis a sus trabajadores para que puedan tomarselo durante el descanso. Además de ser muy flexibles con el horario y necesidades de sus trabajadores.
Productive work atmosphere
Customer Service Associate (Tidligere ansatt) –  Burbank, CA13 november 2019
A typical day is spent helping customers with their needs.

Workplace culture was great. Everyday was a reward.

Management is a reliable group.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being part of the IKEA drive. The workload for each person was well balanced.

The hardest part of the job was tying my shoes before arrival.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the steady flow of customers especially on the weekends.
Ambiente di lavoro stimolante
Addetto alle vendite (Tidligere ansatt) –  Catania, Sicilia13 november 2019
Ambiente di lavoro stimolante, prospettive di crescita.
Mensa, colleghi.
Nessuno
Environnement de travail agréable
Plongeur (Tidligere ansatt) –  Montréal, QC12 november 2019
J’ai trouver que c’était un bon début d’emploi cet emploi m’a permis de me familiariser dans le milieu du travail.
Repas gratuits
Courtes pauses
Positif
Employé relation client (Tidligere ansatt) –  Thiais (94)12 november 2019
J'ai bien aimé travaillé à IKEA, le salaire est plutôt pas mal.
Buon ambiente di lavoro
Stage formativo (Tidligere ansatt) –  10093 Collegno12 november 2019
Ci si trova bene, i colleghi sono in gamba, i ritmi di lavoro veloci e un po stressanti per via dell enorme quantità di visitatori soprattutto nel weekend ! Peccato che non fanno contratti un po più duraturi per i giovani.
Fordeler
Mensa interna, pause, colleghi e manager ottimi
Contratti brevi
A Company That Does Not Follow It's Own Guidelines
Risk & Compliance Co Worker (Tidligere ansatt) –  St. Louis, MO11 november 2019
My experience at IKEA started well enough but eroded over time by the company not following it's own standards & directives. I finally resigned due to micro management and poor leadership from senior staff. Overall the pay was decent but was advertised as a "living wage" which was not true. Much of the Living wage was based on bonuses the company could not meet due to recalls. Scheduling was consistent and I enjoyed the work overall but over time the company took away any ability to do the job effectively.
Ikea
Packer (Tidligere ansatt) –  Danville, VA11 november 2019
It was a good job I was a packer an worked on the pack line I would have stayed if they didn’t lay-off I learned a lot of stuff about Furniture because that’s what we made
çalışma ortamı
stajyer (Tidligere ansatt) –  Bursa11 november 2019
belirli günlerde yoğunluğu olsada gayet uyumlu,güzel deneyimler kazanılabilicek,kendinizi daha kolay geliştirebiliceğiniz olanaklar sunabilen bir şirket grubu.
Fordeler
yol ücreti, yemek, çalışana verilen değer
servisi yok
Excelente
Recovery (Nåværende ansatt) –  Alcorcón, Madrid provincia11 november 2019
No tengo nada que aconsejar me pareció muy adecuada la entrevista y se siente uno como estar en casa
Great Place to work!!
Active Sales (Nåværende ansatt) –  Norfolk, VA11 november 2019
IKEA values its workers and that is a rare find in retail companies. IKEA allows for balance and understands that you have a life/family/interests outside your job. IKEA embodies and exemplifies its core values; encourages diversity and togetherness.
Review
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Tidligere ansatt) –  Willingboro, NJ11 november 2019
Great working environment. Would recommend anybody to work at IKEA. My experience was short-lived for taking one day off too many I was in the middle of receiving my driver's license that I had to pay fines and penalties fees to reinstate. But overall it was a learning experience.
Jobbkultur
I enjoyed my job and miss working there.
Sales Co-Worker (Tidligere ansatt) –  Belfast, County Antrim11 november 2019
I thoroughly enjoyed my job with Ikea, during the 4 years I had a lot of product knowledge and will probably reapply. My only negative thought is, the only way I could survive on a part time contract was to look for the additional hours in other departments which I was able to do and this worked in my benefit as I became more knowledgeable within Ikea.
buen clima laboral
Ayudante/a de Mozo (Tidligere ansatt) –  Murcia provincia11 november 2019
trabaje en la area de logistica, y muy bien, los compañeros te ayudan en todo momento, nadie te mete prisa, vas a tu ritmo pero siempre haciendo de todo un poco, el unico pero es que hay pocas posibilidades de quedarse, fueron 3 meses muy buenos, gran trato hacia las personas.
Collaborativo e stimolante
Country Communication & Interior Design Manager (Nåværende ansatt) –  Milano, Lombardia11 november 2019
Azienda fondata su solidi valori basati su visone ed idea commerciale consistente ed ancora update nell’attuale sistema multicanale.
Jobbkultur
Honestly a great place to work.
Merchandising Basics Co-Worker (Nåværende ansatt) –  Memphis, TN11 november 2019
IKEA is actually a great place to work in my opinion. The benefits are great, the co-workers are great, the customers -- for the most part -- are great.
Jobbkultur
Ambiente stimolante e collaborativo. Poche possibilità di avanzamento
Customer Service (Tidligere ansatt) –  Carugate, Lombardia10 november 2019
Azienda molto strutturata, con un ottimo ambiente di lavoro. Problematica la situazione contrattuale, specialmente per l'eccessivo sfruttamento dei contratti a termine e/o in somministrazione senza poi possibilità di inserimento in azienda o carriera.
Mensa, ambiente lavorativo
Ulemper
Poche possibilità di inserimento diretto in azienda
Krevd profil

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos IKEA. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.

Still et spørsmål