Hydro-Gear

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Viser alle 220 anmeldelser

Laid back hard working

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
All around great place to work I'f your someone that can put in the time . The work is repetitive but you get a chance to move round and try on t other spots
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Great atmosphere and great people

They really care about their people. Pay is good if you stay there long enough and they have great benefits. The only reason I’ve been looking elsewhere is because it’s indoors.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Pays a fair wage. There is opportunity for career growth. The people that work there are great. It's a very clean environment and climate controlled.

Easy work for the money

Only get 1 10 minute break and a lunch in an 8 hour work day

Not worth it

High Management is the problem. Favoritism is awful You will be put in a position that you aren't paid for, People are nice unless they get a promotion then it goes to there head
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Awesome career choice. Treated like family.

Hydro-Gear changed my life. I started just a little less than a year ago with zero knowledge of a manufacturing environment or machining. Today I hold 37 certificates through Tooling u and Hydro-Gear in CNC Machining with the help of the Hydro-Gear Team. I've never seen the amount of positive encouragement and mentoring that changed my life literally forever, thanks to the caring, hardworking, skilled, management and team members at Sullivan, Il. I must admit I heard some negative words from former employees before I experienced the TRUE Hydro-Gear family. Hard work? shure, challenging? of course, rewarding? You betcha. The recipe for the American Dream. I was going to quit the CNC Operator Progression Program 3 different times but thanks to one Supervisor, a couple Cell Leaders, and numerous team members, today I am not a quiter. Now when I hear negativity about this life changing company, I just smile and think to myself "That attitude is Not "Forward Motion through Forward Thinking." I highly recommend Hydro-Gear for Anyone who wants a life changing experience.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

great place to work

its a great place to work and great woek inverment everyone is kind and helpful they are a great company and i would recommend everyone there if you haven’t worked there i would go for it the best factory ive ever worked at
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Not the best place to work at

LOTS of favoritism, don’t get taken seriously. You have to suck up to the right people just to move up in the company. Once hired in full time you don’t get any vacation time. You work 6 days a week most of the time. You only get 0.77 hours added to your UPTO time each week as long as you don’t miss any that week
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Decent enough place to make a paycheck

Other workers were nice and I enjoyed working with them. The Temp agency and Supervisors are a little rough to work with, but not bad. Work was physically demanding but not too hard.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Toxic work environment, lazy coworkers get promoted

The toxicity here is the worst! They promote lazy people who have terrible attendance. They want "yes men" to be in charge. HR never fixed my issues, and seemed to overlook big issues. The drug use out there is insane, the turnover rate is the worst ever, and the place is ran by inexperienced people! Mainly young adults who know nothing about managing people!

It's an absolute mess

It's a fast paced environment. The management had their heads up their butts and can't make a decision to save their lives. You get one day off that's not even a truly full day off. They're understaffed, and underpaid because of how they treat their employees and it's in total just a mess of a company.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Very supportive and understanding management

Hydro-Gear is a fast paced environment that takes quality seriously. They are family friendly and even have a daycare next to the corporate facility. My time there was a great learning experience and would still be there if I hadn’t moved.

Everything's bad there

Everything is bad there nothing good about the.place everyone wants to be a boss there and not work they don't train you right they favor people and if your a cry baby you can get your way most of the time they change days you miss if your liked there

Production is easy.

Like my job. Im a good worker. Just feel frustrated when others get to stand around and talk. We need parts out the door but production fails.. The jobs here are easy. Anyone can learn. You take classes to up your pay. Bronze..silver..gold. Gold classes are for anyone interested in becoming a leader and/or a Cell Technician.

Controlled climate

Ulemper

No afternoon break. Too many people go outside and smoke when its not break.

it literally sucks. 6-7 days a week and lots of drama

don’t work here it’s awful. no really. it’s not worth it. you’ll basically live there. i was there for so long and it wasn’t bad at first but management sucks and you don’t get any time off. drama is ridiculous too

everything is horrible
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Decent pay but management is all around not enjoyable to work for.

The job itself is easy and you're paid decently for it, but the constant overtime and poor management isn't worth the effort they expect out of you. Poor performance is always the employees fault and never higher ups bad decisions, negative cell leaders, and all around bad communication and understanding.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Family type environment. Most everyone encourages .

The last 25 years hydro-gear has been a home for me. There's a positive atmosphere and good management. Lots of improvement a lot of modern technology. They care about their employees and provide the best equipment for employees to run.

Good benefits and people

Lots of work hrs.

Ehh

I liked it but too long of periods where we just stood because we didn't have parts the people were cool and the management was good just wish they were a little more layer back on the workers when there's nothing to do

Friendly work environment

Safety conscience, clean environment, helpful supervision, optional overtime, opportunity to learn new skills, are the pros. Cons - 45 minutes commute, short notice when factory is closed due to weather.

Hydrogear is a joke

Hydrogear is a joke. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work in the machining department. Our leadership is horrible and horribly under qualified for their roles given to them. There was no interviews done for the positions. There is blunt favoritism going on to the point it’s effecting everyone’s work ethic and work. 1st shift machining has went down hill fast when our leadership had a huge changeover rate. The five day a week that was promised in the interview and orientation for the company was a lie. We are work for anywhere to 6 to 7 days a week. Unless you have no other options for work I wouldn’t suggested coming to Hydrogear Princeton Machining and definitely not first shift.

Leaving at 3:15

Productive and Advancements

I have not worked with a great supervisor as this. On top of things, encourages, helps with advancement, communicates well. Co-workers are awesome to work with, always encouraging to do better in the company. Team players definitely. Great place to advance up in the company.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

I had a good third shift manager and good thing leads I don’t know about the other shifts but third shift was the bomb

I had a good third shift manager and good thing leads I don’t know about the other shifts but third shift was the best and a very good place to work a
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Hydro-Gear. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering