Guckenheimer

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Viser alle 319 anmeldelser

Execent place for work .

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
Nice please to work. Very prefessional people, nice mananger.

All benifics

Nome

Started out great…

The company seemed too good to be true at first. The pay was average/minimum wage, but my supervisor was able to give my entire team a decent raise. We were compensated during quarantine which was awesome and I’ll forever be grateful for that. The original team I started out with was great. We were all respectful, mature, & considerate of each other. The benefits have been ok, but I selected the cheapest option for healthcare and it’s been difficult to find doctors who accept my insurance. They’ve provided free meals, snacks, beverages, etc. Ever since we’ve returned after the quarantine (1 year later), management’s communication skills are terrible. There was a mold issue that they said would be taken care of for over a month now that made me terribly ill. I relocated to a different cafe and my supervisor is completely unreliable & incompetent. They don’t seem to consider punctuality, attendance, or work ethic when choosing to place employees in supervisor/management positions. Seems to be based on favoritism & other things I’ve not quite figured out yet. The PTO & sick pay has been difficult for management to process ever since they changed payroll. Harassment is a HUGE problem with this company as well. I’ve found that they have a bad reputation for this.

Workplace

It’s basically repetitive task every week. Pretty easy work. As long as you have a good crew cool place. Breakfast is the same every morning. Lunch is different but it’s the same rotation every 3 weeks

Weekends off

No overtime

Bueno

Los empleos en esta compañía son buenos solo que están muy retirados del área donde yo vivo, es el motivo que sigo buscando un empleo más cercano a donde yo vivi.....

Si hay descanso

Great atmosphere

Love this employer, a lot of room to grow. Started out temp and quickly was recruited into a full time position. Pretty good pay with a sign on bonus.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

Decent

As far as corporate dining companies, this one pays a bit more than others and is pretty standard otherwise. The pay is a bit better than some other corporate dining companies.

Love working here

I have work at guckenheimer Dallas for 22 years and love it. I started as a cashier and have moved up. When COVID the company closed But kept in touch as soon is was we was able to go back to work. Instead of hiring new employees they called all of us back.

Monday thru Friday good hours. Fee lunch great benefits

Can’t think of anything
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Most of the coworkers are extremely toxic and management is useless

Don't work here it's straight up toxic and mentally draining. They refuse to hire new people and will work you 6 days a week since they're always understaffed.

Good coworkers

Management was horrible, but co-workers made it bearable. Hours were okay the pay was okay. Once covid hit the company pretty much jumped ship and abandoned all employees.

N/a

the job was decentminimal interaction with managementculture was toxic depending on locationoften got multiple jobs without pay increasesfavoritism was prevalent
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Productive too many cliques favoritism if you’re not into what the majority are into you will be on the outs

Kool work environment most of the time too much favoritism if you don’t like Star Trek Star Wars comic books anime dungeons and dragons you will not be in the “in” crowd

fun place to work

Guckenheimer is a great company to work for. I have been with the company for about 5 years now, and I have learned a lot since then. the atmosphere is easy going, people are friendly. and the pay is well worth it.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Moving form a Hotels it was great

Great company to work for. They help young chefs and managers understand the roles needed to be successful and provide all the structure to create programs and menus to stand out. I loved my time there and missed it.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Great support fort the employees

I was there for 2 years and My boss always made me feel supported and appreciated. I worked hard but felt really at home and got helped when needed! training was good and time off when needed.

flexibility, support, training

Poor Upper Management

Very disorganized information that often gets cascaded down ineffectively. Often leads to miscommunications and frustrations within the team. Great work life balance.

Sided Work Place. No Advancment

After 4 years of service I was Laid Off Due to Covid In March 2020 and instead of bringine back I Was sent an email saying that I'd have to re apply. No loyalty for the employees. No respect. Difficult Communication With Management. Over use of power. I learned how to make pizza

Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Managment shifts caused problems.

Management when good was awesome, when it wasn't we supported each other where and when we could, this did cause some to go without breaks sometimes, but these were willing sacrifices.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Good team culture. Safety First. Excellent Benefits.

I was Lead Porter at their client's landmark building in Downtown Oklahoma City for 9 years. The facility is top notch! You don't have to want for the equipment and supplies needed to do your job. Most days are routine and full of varied tasks. Support is available when you ask for it. The free meal policy is good; anything on the menu. And if you work Downtown, there are no nights or weekends, and free parking in the company garage.Management has had issues in the past. We had 9 General Managers in my 9 years, and 5 Executive Chefs. Things are more stable these days.

Fordeler

Free meal, parking, and uniforms. No nights, weekends, or holidays.

Ulemper

Short breaks (30 minutes), not always enough time in the day to tackle special projects.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Basic food with good hours

Great job if you want to cook and work Monday-Friday. Sometimes the food can be lackluster, and clients can be needy depending on which account you get. They failed a lot of people during the pandemic

Free lunch. Off weekends

Poor upper management communication

Productivity and competition

Nice place for work at Guckenheimer you ‘r welcome no color no country where ever you from you always welcome I like work at this place we are a family

Free lunches

Break
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Used to be great. ISS is a complete joke

For hourly positions I’m sure it’s fine. You cook food and go home. Salaried and management positions. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. They are now owned by ISS and has made life miserable for all managers. The turnover and changes at corporate are daily.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Guckenheimer. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering