EY

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Viser alle 8 708 anmeldelser

Great Culture

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
Plenty of opportunity and resources. Great Culture. Up or out promotion model. The Government and Public Sector practice has growing significantly since I joined the firm.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Depends on your personal priorities

The people you work with are great. The work is enjoyable when you aren't being taken advantage of during busy season. The Company talks about prioritizing health and wellbeing but don't be fooled, this does not apply from January - March. The Company is so understaffed that the existing employees have to pick up that much more work. Public accounting companies haven't figured out how to retain people and this issue gets worse and worse every year. Pay is lower than industry counterparts and hours are much higher (with no overtime pay). There is no disconnect from work even during PTO and on weekends. Will get messages early in the morning or late at night that you must respond to.

Unlimited PTO, Good People, Early Career Advancement

Pay, Short Staffed, Can't take PTO from Jan - Mar, Long Hours from Jan - Mar
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

One of the best companies in the world to work for.

I fully enjoyed my time working at EY. It is a great cultural environment with diversity. One of the best places to work in the world and the best company I have ever worked for.I highly recommend EY!

Fordeler

Awesome Cafeteria, on main floor and a small kitchen on each floor both sides of the atrium.

Ulemper

Honestly, I do not have any Cons. It is that good.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Good culture and Solid hark skills

Pros: company culture; lots of unpaid holiday to support you in exam review; good peers and bosses; honed your hard skills; Cons: low pay; long working hours

Build your network

EY is a great company to build your network at. Very talented group of people, with a demanding but rewarding culture. Benefits are excellent, promotional opportunities are abundant, and the career experience can't be beat.

Fordeler

Great starting salary and bonus potential

Unlimited PTO
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

Got to learn a lot

I got to learn a lot. I have created team members in my team and everyone is so friendly and nice and engaging. I've grown a lot as a business member of this company.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

What is the best part of working at the company?The exposure and experience gained as an External Auditor and the Accounting, Compliance & Reporting sub section of Tax.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Meeting several deadline, going on secondment to different clients.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Courage to lead and be independentWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?The thought of satisfying the client I am working for and advising/ assisting to improve their processes.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Great work life balance, excellent benefits

EY offers an unmatched benefits package that almost makes up for the under market salaries. The work life balance is decent if you set clear boundaries with your executives regarding working hours. Most managers in the local office are great and supportive.

Generous PTO, good workplace culture

Good place to work. Hours can be long during busy season which is excepted. Unlimited PTO. Plenty of room to grow if you have your CPA and want to stay in the audit practice.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Good

I did my internship with EY in US Taxation GCR West and it was an amazing experience. I got exposure to 1120 and 1045 returns and the most hectic time is 9/15 and 10/15 deadlines to deal with.

Compliments

Ulemper

At times work timing extends beyond standard time

Good Starting Job for AML Analyst

A typical day consisted of reviewing customer transactions to report if they were suspicious or not and reporting on our findings. Management was great and always helpful. The hardest part of the job was the pace of having to hit certain metrics every day in order to advance. The most enjoyable part of the job was my teammates and managers at EY (great people).
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Great experience and excellent work culture

Pros - Diverse and inclusive culture - amazing learning opportunities - Best leaders to learn fromCons - Lower pay - occasionally have to work longer hours

Fordeler

great value added to career

Ulemper

pay a bit lower compared to other private/public companies
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Very good position, interesting job and well pad

I joined EY as a financial auditor 5 years ago. I am very happy with the company and the job. Very interesting task for new starters with great responsibilities.

free corporate car

Stressful place to work

There are some nice people here but overall it is a machine. Very stressful environment and you can expect to be working well beyond your contracted hours every day.

Fordeler

Good pay if you progress enough

Ulemper

Long hours, just a cog in a machine

ok

At the forefront of S4 HANA implementation Lot of projects in the pipeline. Generally high performing teams Good benefits Brand ValueGood for new joinners
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Good experience for some; know when to leave

It’s a place where you need to focus on what you want or need for your career. Once that’s achieved, then it’s time to leave. Otherwise, the toxic culture and politics will burn you out.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

What is the best part of working at the company?Verity of different type of companies and business to be experienced in.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Tough deadlines.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Young and very good.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Almost every day is different but once a quarter is same.

Amazing company!

A lot of growth opportunity, great clients, great projects! Definitely one of the best big 4s. The leadership does everything in power to help you grow.

Toxic workplace

If you’re a beginner it might be good place to learn few things. However 2 years is enough to learn basics. Staying longer will cost you z our health. People are disrespectful towards your own personal time, they’re aggressive and the gossip level in the office is insane. If you look different, dress different, are expressive or do not “go along” with the general atmosphere then you’ll be very good material for their gossip.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Long hours and too large a company. The salary and perks were good but you are expected to work late into the evening and the workload was very high. Managers very demanding and never felt appreciated as a member of support staff.

Professional

Professional environment with great people. Lot to learn and advance in career. Lot of trainings provided. Work life balance is difficult during the season
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos EY. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering

3,8 av 5 stjerner for Kultur
  • Bedrifter
  • EY
  • Anmeldelser fra ansatte
Gi oss tips om hvordan vi kan forbedre denne siden
Hva ville du ha lagt til eller endret?