- A day at work: Reservoir petrophysics - many projects all over Norway
- Learnt many different petrophysical models including Waxman- Smits, Juhasz, Nigerian equation, multi-variable analysis for permeability, RFT interpretation. Learnt also some sand production rock mechanics, and some seismic interpretation
- Good management, perhaps a bit much advice and lead
- Good to excellent workplace culture - no nagging, and learnt a lot within the department
- Much speed, some times stress, but no reason to complain
- I liked the culture and that I got the chance to learn rock mechanics
Well-cultured workplace with well-qualified co-workers, good place to learn engineering
The local department wanted me to stay there. Not easy to move laterally in the system, which could stop advancement, as I see it.