Egencia
3.5 av 5 stjerner.
Motta ukentlige oppdateringer om nye jobber og vurderinger av denne bedriften

Egencia anmeldelser fra ansatte

Stillingstittel
Sted
Viser alle 68 anmeldelser
Jobbkultur
One of the few companies that I've worked where I don't feel micro managed. I was treated as an adult. I would retire here. They tried their best to keep employees amidst the pandemic but there wasn't much they could do for too long.
Fordeler
Benefits
Ulemper
Jobbkultur
as being an experienced agent with over 20 years i was optimistic. the recruitment was fove stars but after that it was little else to offer. i never really was comfortable with leaders with no college degree sporting the “look”. i left because the products had several issues and did not meet my personal standards as a reputable supplier. i did like my 30 year old team lead. he was one in a million at the company but a serious big yawn to the marketing overkill and senior operations leadership. felt kind of bribey and always in your attic. this is another company that when you quit they always feel like they are unwantingly “with you”. even with the scarcity of the jobs due to covid i would opt to work for lyft to escape the yuck
good recruitment good equipment
nosey management to rulebound
Jobbkultur
On vous fait croire que l’evolution est possible mais non ! Vos chefs sont les petits soldats des gros américains qui ne pourront jamais rien faire pour votre carrière... et SI on vous propose d’evoluer (ce qui a ete mon cas) c’est sur des postes a “responsabilité” mais on vous faits passer ca sur des missions internes ! Donc vous n’aurez jamais de changement de salaire alors que vous occuper le poste de quelqu’un qui gagne minimum 10k de plus que vous par an ! Je precise que j’avais bien les diplomes necessaires a la base pour ce poste et mon salaire n’a jamais ete revu ! Vous travaillez donc certes dans une ambiance decontractée, vous avez du temps pour votre vie perso ! Mais tout est régi par un systeme, vous etes un chiffre dans la masse ! Oubliez l’humain chez Egncia ! Ils essaient tous de se convaincre que l’humaim est au centre de leurs préoccupations mais ils se voilent la face !
Jobbkultur
Mycket bra ledning, super duktiga Teamleader. Bra arbetsverktyg, modern arbetsplats.
Mycket bra arbetskollegor
Ingen
Jobbkultur
Enjoyed working there. Ideally positioned in Glasgow. If you love a fast paced and busy environment this is the place for you. Very challenging with every call and request being different. Clientel are lovely.
Locality and Challenging environment
Too many systems
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?
Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for
Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre
Jobbkultur
Fun place to work as far as you know what you're are doing. Teammates are great, very helpful. Nice location at the heart of Piccadilly, can't go wrong with transport links
Inclusive culture
Permanent position not available
Jobbkultur
This organisation has a Great working environment with good benefits. There is also work life balance that comes with wellbeing rewards. Management is also understanding.
Fordeler
Benefits and work life balance
Jobbkultur
The company is great, however I worked for egencia through a 3rd party call center so our benefits were limited and we were paid allot less per hour than what egencia was paying their direct employees because of the contract that the 3rd party call center had with egencia, I loved the job and learned allot about the travel industry it was just sad that the company I worked for lost the contract with egencia when we got laid off.
Jobbkultur
The company has a great reputation in the industry, their people support and develop you. There is no lack of training. They make sure you know what you're doing before you start. It is geared to specific skill sets so people not previously involved in the travel industry may take a little longer to learn
Work from home
Ulemper
No personal, face to face interactions
Jobbkultur
Don’t get help. Trainers all have different answers. In OJT the trainers are extremely rude and not helpful. They need to update all there training and possibly trainers
Jobbkultur
Travail non polyvalent et énormément de process à suivre
Fordeler
Les avantages sociaux et les jours de congés
L’esprit d’entreprise
Jobbkultur
Företaget har ett mycket bra och kundvänligt bokningssystem.
Jobbkultur
There certainly were some compitent people working at Egencia, but it just seemed like there was a general sense of disorganization. Lots of macro goals and initiatives, but they were all lacking in any detail. Horrible company culture! Egencia, and Expedia as a whole, aren't travel companies...they're more like tech companies who sell travel products. Would not recommend.
Jobbkultur
I enjoyed working at egencia. The atmosphere and team are fun. Their technology is pretty good and they truly operate as a tech company. There are not many opportunities for growth and there are alot of office politics.
Jobbkultur
Société qui prétend vendre du rêve mais ce n’est qu’un rêve au final. Bonne ambiance au sein de l’entreprise. Néanmoins un salaire ridicule comparé à ce que l’on nous demande de faire et d’assimiler. Malhonnêteté des formateurs et manageurs Passez votre chemin !
Fordeler
Fruits et boissons à disposition / Bonne ambiance et bon environnement
Ulemper
Mauvais salaire / malhonnêteté des formateurs et manageurs
Jobbkultur
started at office location months later moved home mangers where more concerned about calls answered than servicing the call clients where just numbers
Fordeler
finally working at home remotely
poor customer service
Jobbkultur
They never took responsible and were not held accountable for not sending me to the training in Las Vegas, Nevada for 1 week like everyone else was required to do. I know and my supervisor knew that I was always at a disadvantage and missing important information that I was not given since I was never required to do the training in Las Vegas, NV. I was let go due to not meeting 1 if the goals for my job. However I was meeting and exceeding all of my other goals in all aspects. I was not constantly praised with positive reinforcement on the good things I was doing I was constantly berated with all the the goals I wasn't meeting. I was point blank lied to by supervisor by her saying I was on target with my goals and didn't need to worry about loosing my job. However when I talked to Human Resources after getting fired I was advised she submitted information to the Human Resources to fire me on the 19 of March only for my company to fire me on the 10 of April. Completely opposite of what my supervisor advised me previously. Pretty dishonest way to handle your employees and do business as a company.
Ulemper
They are too performance driven and are not focused on the positives of the employees.
Jobbkultur
Très bel environnement de travail mais c'est un miroir aux alouettes. Management très américain, avec ces bons et mauvais côtés. Entreprise saine. Il est juste décevant que les choses se soient détériorées depuis ces dernières années car l'aspect humain est aujourd'hui complètement sorti de la boucle. Quant aux valeurs réelles de l'entreprise, on dit une chose et fait son contraire. C'est un double discours induits des obligations de résultats requis pour les investisseurs US. Dommage!
Fordeler
aspect social et package financier
aspect humain
Jobbkultur
Egencia fait partie du groupe Expedia Inc. Les équipes avec lesquelles je travaille sont très agréables. L'ambiance est très bonne au sein de mon équipe.
Jobbkultur
i did like the flexibility of scheduling your own hours, no paid time off and no holiday pay,I think they could also work on getting more benefits . no medical ,
Jobbkultur
I got an internship at Egencia and was only there for a couple of weeks. On a normal day I would help Egencia's clients with their travel needs. I worked with a great team that helped my when I was new in the business.
Great team