Dollar General

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Fant 34 337 anmeldelser som matchet søketSe alle 34 340 anmeldelser

Terrible

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
Terrible I rather Be a customer Than an employee The bangers here Only care about their Pay Not The Store Nor the employees that have just a horrible experience
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Full of energy fun , and easy

My overall experience at dollar general warehouse was very well. They are very understanding and vey patient. They allow you to have time to practice things your not used to doin on a daily basis. They have a very strong team they don’t leave anyone behind. My training experience was a 10/10 it took a little while maybe like a day or two for me to learn how to use the equipment properly but that didn’t stop them from pushing to make sure I at least could finish the project and within them two days I got hired and it was the best job I could say I have had they have good communication between coworkers and management, good pay, good hours including overtime if possible they are very understanding when it comes to events or anything to do with that sort they allow u to take off and you can get those hours back depending on the days and hours. So I highly recommended anyone looking for a long term stable job that pays good and has full an part time jobs then take the time and find out more about the dollar general warehouse associate jobs.

Fordeler

3 breaks, variety of food/snacks, 10/10 customer service, 10/10 overview highly recommended this job

7 desember 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are delighted to hear of your positive experience at Dollar General and will pass along your feedback.

Fun work place

Was a fun place to work, great entry-level opportunities, schedule was fair, rarely had to stay over, management was firm bur fair, definitely a good job for someone in school.

7 desember 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We will keep your assessment in mind as we continue to evaluate Dollar General employee satisfaction.

Productive great friendly environment

Really enjoyed working serving customers Making sure the money and store in general is in order and safe being a team leader has its pros and cons but I must say I truly enjoying serving customers and their needs

the company is a joke

the company doesn't care about the employees or the customers. poor management, and no communication. employees do the management positions jobs for little to no pay. lied to and hours cut so they can make more money for the holidays.

Ulemper

no breaks, poor management, poor communication
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

Great work place

Loved it here but I think that’s because we had great managers and we all worked as a team. As a key holder I would be responsible with stocking and making sure the store looked good also would also get the tills ready for the next day count the money every night and of course help out on the register when the line gets long and finished and closed the store

7 desember 2022

About as good as any retail position

There’s not much i can say about this place. It’s about as exciting as retail can be. If everyone works as a team it’s fine. You have some employees that don’t do anything and others have to pick up the slack

Fordeler

Not hard at all, my particular manager was nice

Nothing paid

dont work there

dont work there they work you by your self and have no shame in it. Never pay anyone enough to do all the things they ask for. and all the people in and out of the store during the time you have stuff to do but get in trouble if dont get it done

short breaks

Ulemper

not enough pay and out and never have enough people working

7 desember 2022
Thank you for the feedback. While we are disappointed to hear about your experience, we will be sure to include your feedback as we continue to improve our internal processes and leadership.

Hard at times but the easiest job

Fun if you work with the right people. The hardest thing I think is the cold truck being a cashier and trying to do the cold/frozen items. A Lot of nice people

Discounts, employee discounts, ect

Great work family

Coworkers and management were great but company itself expected a lot out of you especially for just minimum wage. Work is stressful when you only have 2 people working.

7 desember 2022
While your perspective is unfortunate, we appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share this review with our internal team to improve our team roles in the future. Thank you!

Long Hours, Stressful and Dirty

Due to the high turnover rate, employees are constantly stretched thin with long hours and no recognition. HR is not helpful and reachable when needed. The warehouse is filthy and rodent infested but management chooses to turn a blind eye to it. There were also accidents frequently occurring and pictures of injuries were circulated around the warehouse. These are not safe working conditions.

7 desember 2022
While your perspective is unfortunate, we appreciate your feedback. We will be sure to share this information with our HR team to improve our process in the future.

Rough place to work, low pay

The stores are often disgusting, the work load is enormous while still having to serve customers. Hours are cut so low, there aren’t enough people or time to get done what’s expected. I’ve worked retail for 20 years and it is by far the worse place I have ever worked. Would not recommend to anyone who wants to take pride in their store.

6 desember 2022

Productive fun enviorment to work in.

Loved my job at dollar general has a key holder for closing shift. Very fast paced and energetic environment to work in. Love the customer service experience you get with the job but most of all love the training and support you get from other employees and store associates.

6 desember 2022
We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear of your experience with Dollar General! We will use your feedback to continue to strengthen our employee satisfaction initiatives moving forward.

Pretty simple job. Bad pay and poor management though.

Overall it’s a pretty simple place to work. Job wasn’t hard, but pay was horrible, even after being employed for 3 years. Could also use better management but that could just be location.

ASM underpaid

It's a lot of work, you have to do a lot of things in a short amount of hours. Underpaid Stressful It could be a lot better if hire more employees and better pay.

6 desember 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate the feedback.

Working at dollar general was fast paced for me and I loved it. My assistant and I at the time would race to see who could put away the most carts.

It was hard to find dependable people, The truck loads were huge 2× a week,Not enough employees. For a struggling store the DM would pull employees from different stores to help, which was awesome, being able to work side by side with other manager's and/or associates. I really liked and miss that job.

Fordeler

Well.... You do get a break. If you're scheduled with someone, hopefully they are a 15 minute's is early person

Ulemper

Overloaded stock room, not enough employees but being robbed was the worst, but I would still take that job back if I could
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Love the Job. A lot of stress. Not enough time in the work day to get things done.

People do not want to work. A all hands on job requirements. A lot of call outs and no shows. More staff and more hours would definitely help with this! And the work load on management. Love the work! Love the Job!

Creative work environment

Ulemper

Need to be able to have more staff and hours

Horrible

Horrible place to work for. Doesn’t matter how many hours you put in for the company they do not respect your home life. Many district and regional managers play the favorites game

5 desember 2022

Not fun, not worth the pay

There is always way too much to get done, and not enough time or people to get it done. There should be at least three people on the clock at any given time, but it's normally two, if not just one. The expectations are sky high, with no realistic way to achieve them.

Ulemper

Insultingly low pay, low hours, maximum expectations, no incentives

5 desember 2022

What is the best part of working at the company?Your bosses are really easy to get along with. I love working there.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The hours and having to worry about them changing the hours everything you turn around. I work four days one week and I work maybe one the next it is not the most ideal place for a college student to work. If you are someone who has a really flexible schedule the this is a job for you, but not for a full time college student with bills to pay.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?They are willing to work with anyone but like I said they are not giving me the hours I need. Very relaxed work environment.

5 desember 2022
Thank you for sharing, and we appreciate your insight. We will be sure to share this information with our HR team to improve our process in the future.

Manager was the best part

Manager was laid back and we had good conversation. The job it self sucked you had to stock and do the register at the same time. Running back and forth all day.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Dollar General. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering