- a typical day at work: do paper work
- what you've learned: from daily work
- direct manager is very good
- employees are perfect
- hardest part of the job: no
- the most enjoyable part of the job: no
In general, I have nothing to complain about the Company
This was a great experience and a perfect opportunity for me to utilize the skills I had obtained within project finance. However, this is mainly an "engineering" company where finance and business fall into the background - not the perfect company long-term for a finance professional.
DNV GL is a company with highly competent employees, a very diverse range of recognized standards and clients. To be involved in design verification on a daily basis allows for technical development in a very large variety of industry cases.