Colliers

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Viser alle 705 anmeldelser

good working conditions

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
a regualar day at work with working with this company is managing checking fixing either fixtures office space plumbing or ac units, team work plays a very imortant part in this job as it entails challenging problems, the most enjoyable part of the job are when the customers are happy

Different culture

Time for serious matters with team support. But there will always be fun at Colliers. Different jobs have different responsibilities; hence you have to show what you have, your skills. You have the empowerment to do what you need to do.

great work place

I loved working at colliers. Personally, I never had an issue. The management was great and very supportive. The pay was pretty good too.

Great opportunity for growth

In my past work experiences my key responsibilities are more on general accounting, they don't give me a actual experience in end to end accounting process, Colliers offers me to do end to end accounting.

Fordeler

Great training for general accountants want to expand their knowledge to prepare FS

Compensation
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

So much political environment in between colleagues.

Salary and benefits are undoubtedly well but working environment is worst one. Some people never encourage their down level but also show to their boss he/she knows everything from others. Ultimately those type of person nothing doing except politics.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

Los Angeles

LOW pay for Los Angeles Metro market.The company is great, well known and offers various positions/roles. The pay rates are low unfortunately. LA is expensive and the company is so large that it doesn't seem to pay attention to the recent payroll and housing trends for the LA market.With there were more company events.

Too micromanage

Please improve management system, provide more supporting to employees. Salary could be offered higher as management so demanding. Management instruction is not clear.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Productive workplace with great co-workers and managers

I enjoyed my employment at Colliers & would work there again. You work hard, but Colliers does make time to enjoy company outings/gatherings that are fun too! Plenty of opportunities to learn & grow & be promoted.

Fordeler

Team lunch outings, Summer picnic, company outings to the Diamond, ice cream socials

Healthcare coverage is average/typical
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Colliers is a wonderful place to work

I've really enjoyed my time at Colliers. I feel supported, valued, and respected. The work/life balance is great. It's a relaxed place to work, and the corporate level continues to try to make the company a better place for it's employees.

Trabajo en equipo

Trabaje más de 7 años es una empresa muy seria cumplen con pagar al dia

Todos los beneficios

Ulemper

Normal como cualquier empresa grande

Company outings

People working to fast for safety people that have no knowledge of job no training Property managers vary rude to service techs and building maintenance engineers

No care for employees

Poor services for the client and care about the staff no benefits will get, slow production/management delay salary also i did not recommend this company it just for me

Stressful

Lots of overtime, working every saturdays, very low salary with. But a good environment and understanding bosses, no erp youll only be using excel. no carreer advancement
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

It’s been a good journey plenty of opportunity to progress and training to help you get to where you want to go good culture and friendly people great social scene within the company

Not a good experience.

No one has time to train you, since they are worried about their own workload. Management is non-existent. Lots of passive aggressive comments from the higher ups.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Great workplace culture and the very best team of people to work with!

Truly felt like I was joining a family of industry professionals when I first started with Colliers. That sense of being part of a family continued even as the local REMS office for the company began to expand rapidly while I was there. The management team are easily the best I have ever worked with and always had an ear to listen to subordinate staff and our group needs. And never micro-managed us. We were always one complete team in their eyes. And I always tried to emphasize that perspective myself to the team members I supervised directly. The only faults I had with Colliers at the time I was there was their insufficient benefits group package, and my own salary was just slightly below industry marketplace standards. But over all, I would work for Colliers again in a heartbeat.

Fordeler

Fun, collaborative and family-like workplace culture, regular social events and corporate team meetings

Ulemper

Insufficient group benefits package for regular full time employees

Poorly managed company

Fail to plan and execute its strategy. Termination of contract in less than two months on board.Very unprofessional, high handed and ruthless handling of termination. Do have have proper appreciation of local employment regulations.Senior management positions are all foreigners including human resource.It’s an organization that is antiquated.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Over all good place to work

Excellent work environment to work Good management Excellent client relationship Individuals can share their thoughts Work free environment Supportive culture

Horrible Liars and Favoritism

I have nothing positive to say about this company Just use them as they use employees till you find a job that respects and have a HONEST Core Value.They pay is ridiculously low. They have their pick of what "type of employees" they see as a good fit.

Everything negative
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Experiencia laboral y capacidad de toma de decisión

En base a tu experiencia, capacidad de decisión, formación educativa, capacidad de liderazgo, trabajo en equipo, comunicación, capacitación, conocimiento del puesto a ocupar y otros.

Fordeler

Capacitaciones, trabajo en equipos, integración

Ulemper

Poca experiencia de la linea de negocios en algunas jefaturas
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Good company, difficult if you’re just starting out

Colliers is a good company but if you are just starting in real estate it’s important to have a mentor/partner. Compensation can be difficult to come by and colliers takes a big chunk of it. Good environment and co workers.

Work environment, management

Ulemper

Compensation, commission only, company takes large percentage
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Colliers. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering

3,6 av 5 stjerner for Kultur
  • Bedrifter
  • Colliers
  • Anmeldelser fra ansatte
Gi oss tips om hvordan vi kan forbedre denne siden
Hva ville du ha lagt til eller endret?