Colliers

HjelpsomhetOmtaleDato
Viser alle 714 anmeldelser

good working conditions

Anmeldelse valgt av Indeed

Den nyttigste anmeldelsen valgt av Indeed
a regualar day at work with working with this company is managing checking fixing either fixtures office space plumbing or ac units, team work plays a very imortant part in this job as it entails challenging problems, the most enjoyable part of the job are when the customers are happy

Paid well

I enjoyed working fir colliers however the clients decided to go with another management team and we transitioned to another office. Didn’t want a change . Enjoyed working for Colliers

Good team / Good people

Ulemper

Allot of work loads and no compliance manager to guide us

Challenging Culture

I have worked at multiple places during my career, and I would say this was the most negative culture. It required long hours for little pay. More importantly, it was not a comfortable work environment for women.

Working culture

Need improvements on working culture. No team work. But business are good in India. Overall rating is average company. Not great for carrier growth people
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Buena empresa para laborar, gran equipo, con buen respaldo y capacitación permanente

El equipo de trabajo, lo máximo!!!Los jefes directo siempre brindan el soporte necesario.El equipo de RRHH siempre disponible.El área de SST siempre atento a cualquier situación.

Fordeler

la cultura de la organización

Ajuste mínimo en feedback
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Skriv en anmeldelse av det siste firmaet du jobbet for

Del din opplevelse for å hjelpe andre

Great company

Colliers is a specialist property management company operating all over the world. Great company to work for, great benefits. Good work life balance and colliers are very driven by this.

Good team

Workplace culture is fantastic, too many responsibilities, have to use personal credit card for company's expenses, no good compensation, limited POT,

Flexible working hours

Healthcare

Strong Leadership

Colliers is a good company that is a large player in the CRE space. While each office will be different, the leadership I've been around has been top notch and will help you succeed with thorough training and support.

Good Support Staff

Average Pay

Great office culture

Great culture in the office. Very great team. Good vibes. Supportive leadership. Lots of support from other colliers marketing professionals and great networking opportunities.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

What is the best part of working at the company?Company culture is great. It was my first job out of college as a property accountant. The job has given me best experience in accounting field and shaped my career. Everyone is so friendly and helpful.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Deadlines What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The work environment is awesome.

Different culture

Time for serious matters with team support. But there will always be fun at Colliers. Different jobs have different responsibilities; hence you have to show what you have, your skills. You have the empowerment to do what you need to do.

great work place

I loved working at colliers. Personally, I never had an issue. The management was great and very supportive. The pay was pretty good too.

Great opportunity for growth

In my past work experiences my key responsibilities are more on general accounting, they don't give me a actual experience in end to end accounting process, Colliers offers me to do end to end accounting.

Fordeler

Great training for general accountants want to expand their knowledge to prepare FS

Compensation
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

So much political environment in between colleagues.

Salary and benefits are undoubtedly well but working environment is worst one. Some people never encourage their down level but also show to their boss he/she knows everything from others. Ultimately those type of person nothing doing except politics.

Los Angeles

LOW pay for Los Angeles Metro market.The company is great, well known and offers various positions/roles. The pay rates are low unfortunately. LA is expensive and the company is so large that it doesn't seem to pay attention to the recent payroll and housing trends for the LA market.With there were more company events.

Too micromanage

Please improve management system, provide more supporting to employees. Salary could be offered higher as management so demanding. Management instruction is not clear.
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Productive workplace with great co-workers and managers

I enjoyed my employment at Colliers & would work there again. You work hard, but Colliers does make time to enjoy company outings/gatherings that are fun too! Plenty of opportunities to learn & grow & be promoted.

Fordeler

Team lunch outings, Summer picnic, company outings to the Diamond, ice cream socials

Healthcare coverage is average/typical
Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Colliers is a wonderful place to work

I've really enjoyed my time at Colliers. I feel supported, valued, and respected. The work/life balance is great. It's a relaxed place to work, and the corporate level continues to try to make the company a better place for it's employees.

Trabajo en equipo

Trabaje más de 7 años es una empresa muy seria cumplen con pagar al dia

Todos los beneficios

Ulemper

Normal como cualquier empresa grande

Company outings

People working to fast for safety people that have no knowledge of job no training Property managers vary rude to service techs and building maintenance engineers

No care for employees

Poor services for the client and care about the staff no benefits will get, slow production/management delay salary also i did not recommend this company it just for me

Hjalp denne anmeldelsen?

Vil du vite mer om å jobbe her?

Still et spørsmål om å jobbe eller intervjue hos Colliers. Nettverket vårt er klar til å svare.Still et spørsmål

Totalvurdering